Page 193 of 259 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well

Yes Deathstroke did have nightwing work with rose but that's a story from before new52. Future state is subject change, nothing is set in stone with that. Deathstroke has yet to appear or prove any connection to the current redX. I am not erasing anything, I just saying nothing has come to fruition. Did slade himself appear in that future state issue?
    He didn't appear, but Dick said he didn't work with him in months, so it means they worked together before.

I'm not trying to prove that Slade is a Nightwing villain, I've always seen him more as a Titans Villain. I'm pointing out that things are different.

In New 52 era, the Titans were erased, that's why they didn't had any interaction until Lazarus Contract. Still, Slade didn't really fought against them in that fake past, because of the deal he made with Dick (which included Dick training Rose, so that happened in Rebirth too).
    Right now, the true past is restored. We're going to see what will happen in Infinite Frontier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by L.H.; 09-27-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I guess Rose and Respawn will join Deathstroke Inc. cast after tournament ends.

Wait, there's going to be Kingdom Come movie?
    Disregard this since I believe I might have fallen for trolling. Can't find any supporting info for a Kingdom Come movie

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The behind the scenes stuff about there being an editorial mandate re Priesr using Dick and events that lead to Slade and Dick getting distanced. Those are assumptions.
    Yeah, I was wrong and I apologize again for that.

Next Teen Titans graphic novel by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo is about Dick and Damian as Robins.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Yeah, not sure how to feel about that.

I love what these books have already done for Beast Boy and Raven so consider me on board the hype train for this.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I love what these books have already done for Beast Boy and Raven so consider me on board the hype train for this.
    What has it done for them?

Given them both solo stories that I've immensely enjoyed. I've been a big fan of them both since I was a kid and haven't really....enjoyed a lot of their recent outings in the mainline books. So finding two stories that I really liked, even if they were alternate takes on the characters, with an artist whose Teen Titans work I am SUPER into...the whole thing's been a win for me lol

Incredible Member

Those books are also New York Times bestsellers and sell very well.
    They are supposed to expose YA who don't usually read comics to DC characters (in this case, Titans characters).
    That's great exposure.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Next Teen Titans graphic novel by Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo is about Dick and Damian as Robins.

I've wanted a Dick and Damian Book since B&R ended. This is it I guess. I would have preferred a title that embraces their time as batman and Robin and the special bond they developed.

This is probably going to give us the duo as brothers which is more than Dick and Damian are.

Does Dick transition into nightwing in this? Is that why we have two Robins?
    It this DC's way of telling new readers that there's more than one? I mean currently we have a multitude of Robins out there. Jason and Steph are the only ones who aren't Robin somewhere right now.

Dick, Damian, Duke and tim are all Robins currently.

This is definite pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Given them both solo stories that I've immensely enjoyed. I've been a big fan of them both since I was a kid and haven't really....enjoyed a lot of their recent outings in the mainline books. So finding two stories that I really liked, even if they were alternate takes on the characters, with an artist whose Teen Titans work I am SUPER into...the whole thing's been a win for me lol
    Are they suitable for people who are not young adults? I'm in early 30s and I wonder if I'd enjoy them at all since I'm not a big fan of teen romance stories.

He's such a little ****

https://gotham-gargoyle.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Are they suitable for people who are not young adults? I'm in early 30s and I wonder if I'd enjoy them at all since I'm not a big fan of teen romance stories.
    I'm in my 30's and i enjoyed them especially Raven's. The Romance wasn't a big feature of that Title.

Incredible Member

The writer confirmed that the inclsuion of Damian wasn't part of a DC mandate and that this book is connected to the "Beast boy loves Raven" book.

damian robin.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I'm in my 30's and i enjoyed them especially Raven's. The Romance wasn't a big feature of that Title.
    I would say that you have to like teen drama (I like it), because there is a good amount of that in this books.

Also, I suspect "Beast Boys loves Raven" book will be strong in the romance aspect.