Page 95 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Ah well that's better than nothing. To be honest as much as i like Damian he wasn't the main draw for me.

Were there any standouts? and would you recommend spending money on it?
    It is rather expensive so I'm leaning towards no? Probably Green Arrow/New Super-Man and Monkey Prince stories were the best ones, at least to me, but I wouldn't call them great either.

Even with the everything counts continuity, the Connor story just doesn't make sense. He and Kenan were just never around at the same time - and Kenan's costume is out of date so it can't just be set in the near future when Connor gets back from the Lazarus tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Does jon read manga now? Has he ever read manga? Posters of an anime character doesn't mean he reads manga. he could just like anime or more likely it's an in joke like the Conner kent poster that was also a thing on his wall b4 Conner was even brought back. b4 Jon or even Superman met Conner in Rebirth.

this is from Superson 10
    That's also a Teen Titans logo on that skateboard, from before Flashpoint.

Who are those other people on the Conner poster? The Ravers?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Nah, nobody was demonised nor praised much. A definition of "filler" I'd say.
    Apart from the Cheshire Cat (Catwoman tie-in, as it reveals Shoes' real name) and Monkey Prince stories (setting up an upcoming book it seems), they're all filler. Doesn't mean some of them weren't entertaining.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

ROBINS were losing the last time that I saw the poll some hours ago.. and some people in twitter admitted be CHEATERS creating many accounts wanting to not see more Bat-series.

Damnit. One friend told me that since Rebirth it was planned something like this.. SINCE 2016 and probably a group of cheaters ruined it.

SADLY it seems that we will never have the chance to see this:

EvWFZQNVIAMWAaV.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Even with the everything counts continuity, the Connor story just doesn't make sense. He and Kenan were just never around at the same time - and Kenan's costume is out of date so it can't just be set in the near future when Connor gets back from the Lazarus tournament.
    Yeah, I enjoyed overall story, but this can't fit anywhere in continuity. Asides of the costume I thought that Kenan was also acting like at the start of his series ignoring his character development that happened towards the end of it.

I suppose Connor might have been alive all the time now and thats when they met? But that would just open another can of worms.

I liked the Damian and Cass stories but the real surprise was the Shoes revel

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    It is rather expensive so I'm leaning towards no? Probably Green Arrow/New Super-Man and Monkey Prince stories were the best ones, at least to me, but I wouldn't call them great either.
    Thanks for the honest advice mate. Might just save my money.

https://firefly215.tumblr.com

Eerie how similar they all look.

This thread is missing some fan art so here's adult Damian

https://glitter-dc.tumblr.com

They don't look very happy. Poor Tim looks like he's about to cry.

Bruce and Damian look identical. Actually Bruce here looks like the adult Damian in your next post
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-15-2021 at 01:44 AM.

Soo, who/what is that thing behind all of them? Is that like the ghost of Alfred?
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Speaking of Fan Art, I've always loved Chromic7sky's work. Especially Red Lantern Damian.
    Last edited by Shen; 05-15-2021 at 04:54 AM.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Soo, who/what is that thing behind all of them? Is that like the ghost of Alfred?
    I honestly don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Attachment 109536

Speaking of Fan Art, I've always loved Chromic7sky's work. Especially Red Lantern Damian.
    I like this.

I know that Damian in canon has had 2 lantern rings [red and Yellow] I wonder have the other Batkids being chosen as Lanterns?

I vaguely recall Steph and Babs becoming lanterns in BQ Millers batgirl run.

I like this.

I know that Damian in canon has had 2 lantern rings [red and Yellow] I wonder have the other Batkids being chosen as Lanterns?

I vaguely recall Steph and Babs becoming lanterns in BQ Millers batgirl run.
    Steph was a Blue Lantern and Babs was a Green Lantern, and Damian was a Red.

I remember a panel from the Robin: Son of Batman series, where it looked like Damian had a Power Ring in his Vault. Can't say for sure, and maybe it was just a Belt-buckle, but it's always had me wondering.

All the Batkids can be multiple Lanterns, well depending on what the ring needs from them. Isn't the reason why even though Bruce has Incredible Willpower, he could never be a Green Lantern because he can't let go of his parent's death?
    Last edited by Shen; 05-15-2021 at 05:03 AM.

Classic Damian XD