Page 236 of 259 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Pretty sure it's not canon anymore since New 52 retconned Lost Days. If I'm not mistaken Talia sent Jason to the All-Caste shortly after bringing him back to life in current canon.
    D: but I like the idea of Jason and Damian and Talia spending some time together in LoA, can't they keep they together a little without the sex part? :<

Sorry, double post ><

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    You know how when you go out to eat. Everyone orders and when the food comes some people want to try some of what you've ordered because it looks appealing?

Talia, Selina. Bruce, Jason, Babs and Tim are plate pickers/will share food

Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 11-22-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Some Dc writers need to understand that there is a line. having a female character do the rounds in one household is disgusting.

Talia, Selina and Babs have gotten physical with Bruce and one of his sons. that's just gross.
    I will NEVER Understand that DC allowed something between Bruce and Barbara happen. There are other ways to make Bruce look bad

Here I only see one adult man taking advantage of a younger girl when he should had avoided it and the was pregnant thing before return with Dick Grayson was EVEN WORST.

ABOUT ROBIN 8(Did not readed it yet). I saw this opinion in twitter:

The Robin ongoing series by @Williamson_Josh has been a PHENOMENAL insight to who Damian. Especially in this issue, we see what Damian has always been searching for within himself. Plus art by @GlebMelnikov8 has been OUT OF THIS WORLD!!
    10 out of 10
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2021 at 12:28 AM.

Some Dc writers need to understand that there is a line. having a female character do the rounds in one household is disgusting.

Talia, Selina and Babs have gotten physical with Bruce and one of his sons. that's just gross.
    I can kinda give a pass to Talia and Selina, but Babs situation is really disgusting considering that she is supposed to be part of the same family (batfamily) and is (usually) much younger than Selina or Talia. Someone probably could make a case that she is being abused.
    Last edited by HsssH; 11-23-2021 at 01:02 AM.

Oh my God, Robin #8 was good. This whole series has been SO fucking good.

spoilers:
    So, anyone who was worried about Damian somehow managing to shounen-hero his way out of a defeat against Hawke can rest easy. He lost....and man it is always painful watching him die. But the fight itself was amazing, as was Damian's heartbreaking monologue right before Hawke took him out. Man that was heavy. **** Bruce for still not telling this kid that Alfred's death wasn't his fault.

So now the tournament's over and the real fun begins. Everyone VS Mother Soul's demon, I'm guessing. And of course, Damian may have avoided one shounen hero trope but he fell right into the other one: The hero randomly taking their shirt off before or during a big battle XD
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-23-2021 at 05:36 AM.

About Robin 8

spoilers:

The Issue is basically their battle but it was good

I knew it Listening old fans about it I saw that Connor would win But it was less painful than the expected. He resurrected like Seconds later.

As I said both would die and it happened Connor died because the Lazarus Devil appeared while Damian was resurrecting

It seems that Connor master and mother soul work together

Playtime is OVER Now we have our real enemies in front
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    spoilers:

And of course, Damian may have avoided one shounen hero trope but he fell right into the other one: The hero randomly taking their shirt off before or during a big battle XD
    end of spoilers
    I wonder if I should consider this
    spoilers:

FANSERVICE
    Is what Damijons were crying that ROBINS gym covers did not had(a Shirtless Damian) calling DC coward
    end of spoilers

Smart move for Williamson part?
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2021 at 07:32 AM.

Oh my God, Robin #8 was good. This whole series has been SO fucking good.

spoilers:
    So, anyone who was worried about Damian somehow managing to shounen-hero his way out of a defeat against Hawke can rest easy. He lost....and man it is always painful watching him die. But the fight itself was amazing, as was Damian's heartbreaking monologue right before Hawke took him out. Man that was heavy. **** Bruce for still not telling this kid that Alfred's death wasn't his fault.

So now the tournament's over and the real fun begins. Everyone VS Mother Soul's demon, I'm guessing. And of course, Damian may have avoided one shounen hero trope but he fell right into the other one: The hero randomly taking their shirt off before or during a big battle XD
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, sorry, but if that happened I'm glad I dropped this book months ago. Nothing I heard has made me change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    About Robin 8

spoilers:

The Issue is basically their battle but it was good

I knew it Listening old fans about it I saw that Connor would win But it was less painful than the expected. He resurrected like Seconds later.

As I said both would die and it happened Connor died because the Lazarus Devil appeared while Damian was resurrecting

It seems that Connor master and mother soul work together

Playtime is OVER Now we have our real enemies in front
    end of spoilers

I wonder if I should consider this
    spoilers:

FANSERVICE
    Is what Damijons were crying that ROBINS gym covers did not had(a Shirtless Damian) calling DC coward
    end of spoilers

Smart move for Williamson part?
    I highly doubt Williamson/Gleb was trying sexualize Damian or cater to any shippers who want creepy pics of him. Pretty sure the intent wasn't fanservice. It's just an EXTREMELY common anime/action movie trope. And given my recent discovery about Gleb and how he's a Shaman King fan, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some Tao Ren inspiration there. That dude is like the king of "Oh hey look a fight! Better take off my shirt!"

Ren and Damian are around the same age, and have VERY similar personalities and backstories. So I wouldn't be shocked if there was some correlation XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-23-2021 at 08:14 AM.

I highly doubt Williamson was trying sexualize Damian or cater to any shippers or whatever. Pretty sure the intent wasn't fanservice. It's just an EXTREMELY common anime/action movie trope. And given my recent discovery about Gleb and how he's a Shaman King fan, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some Tao Ren inspiration there. That dude is like the king of "Oh hey look a fight! Better take off my shirt!"
    You are right
    Sometimes I forget that this comic is like anime

AHAHAHAA REALLY? Then made Williamson made him look good for FIRST Time spoilers:
    in a Resurrection
    end of spoilers

SORRY. Today I remembered Damijons in one conversation that involved me about Flatline in twitter.

One user putting a problems calling her bad for Damian and miniHarley for then be a SHIPPER. They are annoying. People complains about Damirae? They are worst. Never saw any damirae bothering other ships
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2021 at 08:23 AM.

AHAHAHAA REALLY? Then made Williamson made him look good for FIRST Time spoilers:
    in a Resurrection
    end of spoilers

SORRY. Today I remembered them in one conversation that involved me about Flatline in twitter putting a problems for then be a SHIPPER calling her bad for Damian and miniHarley. They are annoying and people complains about Damirae. Never saw any of these bothering other ships
    There's reeeeeeeally no point in getting hung up on everything that shippers on twitter/tumblr say. Acknowledging them just gives them more to talk about XD

No matter what fandom it is, there's always gonna be shipping wars. If you don't want any part in it, just don't entertain it. It's like dealing with the RWBY fandom. It's best to just leave them to their own devices lol
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-23-2021 at 08:28 AM.

There's reeeeeeeally no point in getting hung up on everything that shippers on twitter/tumblr say. Acknowledging them just gives them more to talk about XD

No matter what fandom it is, there's always gonna be shipping wars. If you don't want any part in it, just don't entertain it. It's like dealing with the RWBY fandom. It's best to just leave them to their own devices lol
    But is ANNOYING when one idiot appears without you calling him/her or without mention his/her ship and I saw it before too even posting a thing about Damian and Flatline.
    POSTING THIS do you think that I care about your Damijon? I had to block you shippers to be able to see Damian tag in twitter.

What happens with RWBY fandom? SHIPS Wars too?
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2021 at 09:37 AM.

But is ANNOYING when one idiot appears without you calling him/her or without mention his/her ship and I saw it before too even posting a thing about Damian and Flatline.
    POSTING THIS do you think that I care about your Damijon? I had to block you shippers to be able to see Damian tag in twitter.
    Lol dude it's not that deep. Just take a deep breath and keep blocking/ignoring them if it bothers you like that. Or maybe you're just following the wrong people. I have a lot of Damian related things in my Twitter feed and I VERY rarely come across any overzealous shippers.

What happens with RWBY fandom?
    Everything. It is easily one of the messiest, nastiest, most nonsensical fandoms I've ever come across. And a good chunk of it does come from shipping. Super fucking defensive too. All it takes is one criticism and they'll hound the **** out of you like you just spit on their mothers or something. Any negative thing said about RWBY is treated like a personal slight against its fans. Especially with the Twitter fans.

That's why I just choose to not interact with the fandom and enjoy the show from a distance...well...enjoy might be the wrong word. RWBY hasn't been very great for the past two seasons. The music still kicks ass though.

Point is, every fandom has its crazies (and in some cases, a good chunk of the fandom is crazy). But they're mostly harmless and easy to ignore if you just...stop going to the places where they like to congregate.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-23-2021 at 09:50 AM.

So Damian lost to Connor. Whew. I hate when people lose to Conn(e/o)rs.

Lol dude it's not that deep. Just take a deep breath and keep blocking/ignoring them if it bothers you like that. Or maybe you're just following the wrong people. I have a lot of Damian related things in my Twitter feed and I VERY rarely come across any overzealous shippers.

probably only UNLUCKY and Damijons like attack other ships when is about shipping. They even say that their ships is CANON to people who does not know about comics according what I heard

I was only be involved 2 times with Flatline ship but I saw them bothering Damirae too(I like their art) despite knowing how much I blocked I would not be surprised that most of them are like that and are more annoying that what I know

BLOCK many did not avoided me watching a Damijon celebrating that Jon was BI with a +18 image with Damian They could at least avoid Quote Damian tag

Everything. It is easily one of the messiest, nastiest, most nonsensical fandoms I've ever come across. And a good chunk of it does come from shipping. Super fucking defensive too. All it takes is one criticism and they'll hound the **** out of you like you just spit on their mothers or something. Any negative thing said about RWBY is treated like a personal slight against its fans. Especially with the Twitter fans.

That's why I just choose to not interact with the fandom and enjoy the show from a distance...well...enjoy might be the wrong word. RWBY hasn't been very great for the past two seasons. The music still kicks ass though.

Point is, every fandom has its crazies (and in some cases, a good chunk of the fandom is crazy). But they're mostly harmless and easy to ignore if you just...stop going to the places where they like to congregate.
    I like Ruby Rose design and the other girls are fine too but never saw it enough interesting to start the serie

WOW and I heard that Naruto and DBLL fans are terrible saying that their characters are able to DEFEAT EVERYTHING and having discussions with others for stupid things

I saw even worst. Naruto fans like NTR girls from another series even when Naruto for example is married. They take their SERIE Supremacy too seriously
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-23-2021 at 10:47 AM.