Page 171 of 259 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 3875
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Williamson has said he had plans for Damian and this book once this arc is over so I'm gonna hold him to that. I wanna see Colin and Maya again.
    Isn't Maya currently teaming up with Kathy? Man the reunion of those two is going to ride, probably will say why didn't he call her.

Don't how they'll re-introduce Collins but since they referenced Pre-New 52, they'll say long time no see.

Maps, though, c'mon Willy she's gotta be in the future issues right? Damian did the whole give gift, and helped her.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

He seems to imply including Damian in Batman so I wonder how he's gonna handle writing both books at the same time. Will it be like early 90s Batman and Detective back and forth? Part 1 in Batman, Part 2 in Robin, Part 3 in Batman...

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Williamson is writing Batman, and judging by teaser in twitter, Damian will be a part of it, or he's launching Batman and Robin.
    He's allowed to use Damian ? So that means that Tynion was also allowed to use him but decided against it.

Looking forward to some Bruce and Damian

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    He's allowed to use Damian ? So that means that Tynion was also allowed to use him but decided against it.

Looking forward to some Bruce and Damian
    From what he implied they gave him free rein but he'll follow the plot line set by the Bat-books editors for a while but he'll do it his own way.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harryrun View Post
    From what he implied they gave him free rein but he'll follow the plot line set by the Bat-books editors for a while but he'll do it his own way.
    I hope that also means that the interactions and board use of bat fam characters will continue. Like the backups featuring a different member of the family.

I liked that a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Feel like Damian has an IOU with Rose, that's why he's going to team-up with her in the future that'll collide with Slade.

You know, the fact that Talia is in Deathstroke Inc. and the whole mini arc with Deathstroke almost being Damian's father is going to be, yep.

I just hope Damian will be snarky to Slade as he did when he was almost drowned by him. Feel like he's going to rat out Jason by telling Slade.

"Oh, your daughter is somewhat interested in my emotional brother. Who by the way slept with my mother which she only did for payback against my father"
    Do you think that this Slade is "His father" will be mentioned again? I thought that this would be forgotten with the pass of years not mentioned again. PRIEST Deathstroke had better things to remember..

So Talia really fucked with Jason??
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-26-2021 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Do you think that this Slade is "His father" will be mentioned again? What a waste of time. I thought that nobody would mention this again.

So Talia really fucked with Jason?? I think that I heard it before
    Slade isn't Damian Dad and that issue was settled so don't see it ever coming up.

Talia did sleep with Jason and everything is canon but that really means nothing. No writer aside from Winnick ever touched that story so I don't know.

Everything is canon doesn't makes everything canon since it leads to history that contradicts itself.

Damian doesn't like Slade enough to make that type of small talk with him and he doesn't hate himself or his mother enough to bring that up

DC writers need to have a little more respect for Bruce's love interests Talia and Selina should never make moves on his kids

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Slade isn't Damian Dad and that issue was settled so don't see it ever coming up.

Talia did sleep with Jason and everything is canon but that really means nothing. No writer aside from Winnick ever touched that story so I don't know.

Everything is canon doesn't makes everything canon since it leads to history that contradicts itself.

Damian doesn't like Slade enough to make that type of small talk with him and he doesn't hate himself or his mother enough to bring that up
    Knowing Talia she saw Jason suffering and allowed it. Slade is one Talia lover and even Bane.

Yes. I do not think that this Jason thing will be mentioned if they met again.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Knowing Talia she saw Jason suffering and allowed it. Slade is one Talia lover and even Bane.

Yes. I do not think that this Jason thing will be mentioned if they met again.
    Slade was never one of Talia's bed mates until Priest. Gosh in Rebirth Talia went from pretty chaste to having multiple notches on her bed post.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Slade was never one of Talia's bed mates until Priest. Gosh in Rebirth Talia went from pretty chaste to having multiple notches on her bed post.
    lol... Anyway I do not see it surprising knowing that Slade is the Best mercenary in the world and Bane could be Batman Worst enemy if Joker never existed.

They are Ultimate bed mates.. You are not putting her with Randoms.

Batman NEW BATSUIT makes the people think in his BATMAN INC batsuit. So this is not as simple as Batman&Robin again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-26-2021 at 02:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Isn't Maya currently teaming up with Kathy? Man the reunion of those two is going to ride, probably will say why didn't he call her.

Don't how they'll re-introduce Collins but since they referenced Pre-New 52, they'll say long time no see.

Maps, though, c'mon Willy she's gotta be in the future issues right? Damian did the whole give gift, and helped her.
    I don’t expect to see any of them again with Tomsai at marvel

Er, considering that Talia otherwise acted more as a mother figure to Jason (especially in his walking vegetable time period), its probably best to just sweep that whole Jason/Talia thing into the trash, toss the trash out, and burn it to cinders. For crying out loud, its even "inspired" (I use that VERY loosely here) some fanfic writers to make Jason Damian's bio dad.

And, while Talia wouldn't take being rejected laying down, and what not, I don't see her shacking up with an assassin for hire whose loyalty is to the highest bidder, or an over-roided luchadore reject.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Er, considering that Talia otherwise acted more as a mother figure to Jason (especially in his walking vegetable time period), its probably best to just sweep that whole Jason/Talia thing into the trash, toss the trash out, and burn it to cinders. For crying out loud, its even "inspired" (I use that VERY loosely here) some fanfic writers to make Jason Damian's bio dad.

And, while Talia wouldn't take being rejected laying down, and what not, I don't see her shacking up with an assassin for hire whose loyalty is to the highest bidder, or an over-roided luchadore reject.
    That is ugh. Also given who Slade slept with in the past, looking at you Terra, its a surprise that she would even want to. Her sister makes more sense.

Apparently CHECKMATE 3 made Damian say something weird..

Damian Wayne Says Talia al-Ghul Is in the Bat-Family – But He’s Wrong:

https://www.cbr.com/batman-talia-al-...in-bat-family/

SO is a bendis comic... Fortunately when I saw Damian design I avoided the comic.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-27-2021 at 01:27 PM.