Page 241 of 259 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

@Dietrich Cool new avatar. Aomine Daiki is my favourite GOM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    And Jay's in the back. I love that Talia is always cuddling Damian like he's so precious. She's always holding him. Keeping him close.
    Let’s hope her intentions are pure, this was being made back far enough to be influenced by that magneto crap

Fantastic Member

You know something I just thought of, concerning the Batfamily.

Has Damian ever interacted with the infamous/famous Batmite?

Pretty sure Dick, Bette, Tim, and Bruce has the blessing/curse of meeting the BatFamily's number one fan, but has Damian?

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    You know something I just thought of, concerning the Batfamily.

Has Damian ever interacted with the infamous/famous Batmite?

Pretty sure Dick, Bette, Tim, and Bruce has the blessing/curse of meeting the BatFamily's number one fan, but has Damian?
    I remember this one

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Bat-Mite_Vol_1_3
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-27-2021 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    So most of Superman/Robin will be set off planet?
    From what I can gather, it's actually most likely set on Dinosaur Island.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Uh, Damian's a lot younger here compared to Jon.

A Reversal then.

You know with how different Ra's and his League here, I'm thinking that Damian won't be Robin but more like the predecessor of Damian in Kingdom Come. Won't be the baddest change, if I say.
    I think Talia taking Damian away from the "self-help" group is indicating she's not happy about it and will probably raise Damian more traditionally to set him up to be like he normally is.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Talia taking Damian away from the "self-help" group is indicating she's not happy about it and will probably raise Damian more traditionally to set him up to be like he normally is.
    I hope he still is trained by sensei

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I hope he still is trained by sensei
    Well, it seems like all the best martial artists were trained by him, so maybe .

That was a disappointing omission. Seeley instead went with the incorrect fanon that Damian was underserving of the mantle and simply got it because he demanded it. I expected better.
    I often feel like relationships between different Robins (and Batgirls) have been completely destroyed by fanon. With Dick and Damian being only exception so far.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I often feel like relationships between different Robins (and Batgirls) have been completely destroyed by fanon. With Dick and Damian being only exception so far.
    True. Though the fanon tendency to turn Dick in a hug monster who just awws in response to everything Damian related is starting to grate.

The complexity in their different dynamics has been erased in favour of saccharine and one note characterisations.

someone give Rose, Damian, connor and Flatline a title plz.
    Man, I would buy the absolute hell out of that. Damian needs a good team after the last two he tried to form. Just keep Williamson at the helm.

Robins was disappointing in places and okay in places. Didn't like Damian's Gauntlet.
    Bruce didn't make Damian Robin, Dick did so not sure what Seeley was playing at. I'm sure he didn't forget.

The choice to use Damian pushing Tim off the Dino as his gauntlet while ignoring his actual canon gauntlet which was Saving Tim's life in BFTC is odd since showing both would have highlighted the growth and difference between when Damian 1st arrived and when he became Robin.

Damian tried to kill Tim when he arrived and risked his life to save Tim just before he was made Robin. That mission and that growth is what showed that Damian had promise and was right for the mantle.

That was a disappointing omission. Seeley instead went with the incorrect fanon that Damian was underserving of the mantle and simply got it because he demanded it. I expected better.
    ^This^

I still think Steph got it the worst, but Robins #2 was not a very good showing for Damian or Jason either. Really, I'm kinda starting to regret how much I wanted this title to win. As much as I love whenever all the Robins are together (especially if Bruce isn't around) this book is just...not very good so far.
    Last edited by Blue22; 11-29-2021 at 05:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Man, I would buy the absolute hell out of that. Damian needs a good team after the last two he tried to form. Just keep Williamson at the helm.

^This^

I still think Steph got it the worst, but Robins #2 was not a very good showing for Damian or Jason either. Really, I'm kinda starting to regret how much I wanted this title to win. As much as I love whenever all the Robins are together (especially if Bruce isn't around) this book is just...not very good so far.
    They got us with the old monkey's paw

Yeah, I'm pretty much waiting for Robins to finish and see the reviews before going back into it. Seeley's "return" has been more miss than a hit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty much waiting for Robins to finish and see the reviews before going back into it. Seeley's "return" has been more miss than a hit for me.
    I thought he did a good job with nightwing Rebirth and Injustice v Masters of the universe but it feels like he's phoning Robins in.

“Tim… do you mean to throw or be hit with?” “Yes.”

“Tim… do you mean to throw or be hit with?” “Yes.”

https://doc-anders.tumblr.com