Page 123 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3875

spoilers:
    Is it just me or did it look like whoever saved Damian flew? Did Ra's learn how to fly or is there someone else with him?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    spoilers:
    Is it just me or did it look like whoever saved Damian flew? Did Ra's learn how to fly or is there someone else with him?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I honestly thought it was a Man-bat, but who knows what Ra's is capable of?
    end of spoilers
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

spoilers:
    Damian with this people and rejecting Alfred advice made him look like a normal teen.

Wow. Without call him Grandson(and the solicitations) I would had been unable to recognize Ra´s with that appearance.

I feel bad for Hawke. Forced to obey them.. And have a master that even Talia thought that was too hard..
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-22-2021 at 09:04 AM.

This was better than I expected. I'm starting to really put my faith in this ongoing.

spoilers:
    Damian trying to impress everyone made me grin, especially with that cheeky wink to the girls Rose looked soo proud. Even the part where Batman came into the conversation and stole his thunder felt natural.

I'm also loving his interaction with Connor, they mix pretty well together. Hell, even their fight was how I'd want it - Damian had the upper hand for the most of it, but Connor's Strength and Stamina got the better of him.

I can't wait to see what they do with Ra's - especially since I just watched Batman Begins recently. It might be too much to hope for a Ra's like that, but a guy can hope.
    end of spoilers
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

I realised that I haven't read anything with Ra's since, probably, Rebirth started. What has he been up to since then?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I realised that I haven't read anything with Ra's since, probably, Rebirth started. What has he been up to since then?
    Oh yknow, the usual. Making elaborate evil plans only to get his rear soundly handed to him for the 200th time. The last time I saw him, it was in Batman and the outsiders.

He fulfilled his role as a plot device quite well, made Black Lightning look more OP, advanced Duke's own Meta abilities and made him stronger. Sure, there was the price of a few dead bodies, but that's just the Demon's tax.

Oh, and now Black Lightning is one of his greatest enemies. I miss the days when Ra's was an Eco-Terrorists.

What an amazing issue. Damian out here starting to become my favorite Robin.

Today's issue was really good! Can't wait for the next.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Was a good issue (echo-chamber, I know), but still.

Incredible Member

Yeah, hard to say what my favorite part was.

Damian's trick with the knives
    The baddies sharing Batman stories
    Damian and Connor comparing dads

I hope we get to see more interactions between Connor and Damian, but not fighting. Damian calling for Bruce in the end... I hope they fix their relationship. I want the Bruce that went through so much to get his son back.

I'll say it, Robin is the best title DC is currently releasing.

Williamson has the chops. Like the new Ra's design.

This title is so much fun. Can't say that enough.

That wink from Damian! and showing off. Very smooth. This series is very very shonen.

Enjoyed the bat's teaming with Damian in Truth and Justice. The art was hit and miss though.
    Last edited by Fergus; 06-22-2021 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelisLean View Post
    I hope we get to see more interactions between Connor and Damian, but not fighting. Damian calling for Bruce in the end... I hope they fix their relationship. I want the Bruce that went through so much to get his son back.
    Their dynamic is very promising. Damian and Connor have a lot in common so I'm hopeful they'll develop the two further.

Amazing Member

I really liked the last issue! Damian hanging out at the party was nice, and yess, Connor and Damian interacting! I do think they might've opened up to each other a little quick? Given Connor's brainwashing (?) or whatever he has going on. But it's a promising dynamic! And I'm always happy to see Ra's and Damian interacting, they have a really interesting relationship as well.

One thing that made me a little sad was Damian's declaration about his friends. What about Colin, and especially Maya? Such is the way of comics though - past relationships get forgotten.

I hope DC not makes him shorter again after this comic.. I like his current height. Saying that because after give to him a darker skin during some time DC returned with the white Damian.

Tall people does not look too tall compared with him now:

2.jpg