Page 240 of 259 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3875

Just caught up on Robin and Robins 2.

Williamson continues to deliver. That title is off the hook [do people still say that?] I teared up.

I love that book so much. Not bothered about Damian losing and someone give Rose, Damian, connor and Flatline a title plz.

Robins was disappointing in places and okay in places. Didn't like Damian's Gauntlet.
    Bruce didn't make Damian Robin, Dick did so not sure what Seeley was playing at. I'm sure he didn't forget.

The choice to use Damian pushing Tim off the Dino as his gauntlet while ignoring his actual canon gauntlet which was Saving Tim's life in BFTC is odd since showing both would have highlighted the growth and difference between when Damian 1st arrived and when he became Robin.

Damian tried to kill Tim when he arrived and risked his life to save Tim just before he was made Robin. That mission and that growth is what showed that Damian had promise and was right for the mantle.

That was a disappointing omission. Seeley instead went with the incorrect fanon that Damian was underserving of the mantle and simply got it because he demanded it. I expected better.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Another mini-Damian sighting in Young Justice

And Jay's in the back. I love that Talia is always cuddling Damian like he's so precious. She's always holding him. Keeping him close.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cool can't wait to find out more about Flatline and mother Soul

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So, yo boy appeared as well in the latest DC vs. Vampires issue.

Any thoughts?
    Damian doesn't drink cocoa and isn't that jokey. I didn't mind it so much but Tynion writes a better Damian than this so not sure why he went with basic.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I'm happy Damian fought till the end. Glad he didn't kill Hawke so for me it's a positive that he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Just caught up on Robin and Robins 2.

Williamson continues to deliver. That title is off the hook [do people still say that?] I teared up.

I love that book so much. Not bothered about Damian losing and someone give Rose, Damian, connor and Flatline a title plz.

Robins was disappointing in places and okay in places. Didn't like Damian's Gauntlet.
    Bruce didn't make Damian Robin, Dick did so not sure what Seeley was playing at. I'm sure he didn't forget.

The choice to use Damian pushing Tim off the Dino as his gauntlet while ignoring his actual canon gauntlet which was Saving Tim's life in BFTC is odd since showing both would have highlighted the growth and difference between when Damian 1st arrived and when he became Robin.

Damian tried to kill Tim when he arrived and risked his life to save Tim just before he was made Robin. That mission and that growth is what showed that Damian had promise and was right for the mantle.

That was a disappointing omission. Seeley instead went with the incorrect fanon that Damian was underserving of the mantle and simply got it because he demanded it. I expected better.
    Funny fans always bring up that Damian tried to kill Tim but no one ever talks about the fact that Damian saved tim's life and then like a week later Tim attacked him for daring to call him by his father's name.

declaring himself a Wayne.

Astonishing Member

Robin #8 is in Top-10 bestsellers on Comixology, surprassing ASM and 'Tec.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I think more people are waking up to this title. Williamson is doing good work that deserves to be recognised.

DC in general has been doing good work. It's not perfect but it's much better than it was just after Rebirth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Funny fans always bring up that Damian tried to kill Tim but no one ever talks about the fact that Damian saved tim's life and then like a week later Tim attacked him for daring to call him by his father's name.

declaring himself a Wayne.
    Just can’t get over how a 10 year old wupped him. Jason did worse to Tim then Damian ever did and no one hold it against him

THIS SOUNDS INTERESTING(I did not added everything)

https://www.cbr.com/robin-worst-enem...y-mother-soul/

Damian Wayne has stumbled upon his connection to the mysterious Mother Soul: She's his great-grandmother. The leader of the League of Lazarus is in fact the mother of Ra's al Ghul.

This fact not only makes Mother Soul one of Robin's most personal enemies to date, but perhaps the most dangerous of them all. The young Boy Wonder has complicated relationships with each member of his family, but Mother Soul appears to be the root cause of her family's dysfunction and could be the final crucible Damian must overcome to finally decide which of his family legacies he will ultimately follow.

She seems to possess secrets neither of the younger al Ghuls are willing to use, suggesting that she is more twisted than either one of them.

If this is indeed the case, it would make her the root of evil within Damian's maternal lineage. She might very well be the original embodiment of the ideals that have governed the al Ghul family for generations.

Mother Soul might be the epitome of everything he hates about himself, but she might also be the only one who genuinely understands the demons he constantly wrestles against.

Mother Soul appeared in the BEST POSSIBLE moment in this Complicated moment in Damian Life
    Williamson made a Great Choice creating all this
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-26-2021 at 12:28 PM.

Is Damian holding a space pistol?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Is Damian holding a space pistol?
    A hyperdermic needle

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    That's good news.

So most of Superman/Robin will be set off planet?