Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Well

Yes Deathstroke did have nightwing work with rose but that's a story from before new52. Future state is subject change, nothing is set in stone with that. Deathstroke has yet to appear or prove any connection to the current redX. I am not erasing anything, I just saying nothing has come to fruition. Did slade himself appear in that future state issue?
    He didn't appear, but Dick said he didn't work with him in months, so it means they worked together before.

I'm not trying to prove that Slade is a Nightwing villain, I've always seen him more as a Titans Villain. I'm pointing out that things are different.

In New 52 era, the Titans were erased, that's why they didn't had any interaction until Lazarus Contract. Still, Slade didn't really fought against them in that fake past, because of the deal he made with Dick (which included Dick training Rose, so that happened in Rebirth too).
    Right now, the true past is restored. We're going to see what will happen in Infinite Frontier.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by L.H.; 09-27-2021 at 01:56 PM.