Page 145 of 192 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2873
  1. #2161
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Ren n Hana.jpg
    No wonder he reads these types of story.

    Aw, the kid just wants friends, giving me some Maps vibe from Hana.
    That, and he is an artist, like the time Bruce complemented him on his drawing skills in the Arkham Knight storyline.

    Old Man Ra's.jpg

    You know, I'm liking this hobo Ra's al Ghul look.
    Maybe this Grand-father to Grand-son bonding will better than Damian's last time, no doubt that Thomas Wayne beating still scars the kid.

  2. #2162
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Considering Damian has died and Duke hasn't, I think there's room to say the Signal is a better hero concept.
    Yep the Signal is a better hero concept than Superman who has also died. Checks out

  3. #2163
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Two Robins died. 0 Signals have died.
    Damian has saved the world twice
    Tim Drake has saved the world once
    Signal has saved the world Zero times

    What do heroes do? Save people, help those in need, put their lives on the line to aid others


    Dying doesn't stop or take away from someone being a hero my dude. That's a very stupid and derogatory thing to say. Lots of heroes give their life/have died in the line of action
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-24-2021 at 01:08 AM.

  4. #2164
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Jarro still exists?

    Hs opinion about ROBIN concept? Bad opinion or he overestimates his skills too much..

    I still remember Duke first days as Hero with Snyder talking like if he was better idea than ROBIN concept insulting with that many characters fanbases and sounding like if he thinks that had the ultimate hero idea.
    I don't think Scott meant it like that though the optics of being uncomfortable with Bruce endangering a white minor so you have him endanger a black one isn't so good.

  5. #2165
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    I see. But why is Jason foster kid when unlike Tim his parents already can't reclaim their right over Jason? Also Bruce didn't set any time period when he took Jason, he was Bruce's responsibility longer than Bruce acknowledges Damian as his son.

    And yeah, Jarro thing is a joke.
    I don't know. Jason was always adopted but then in Rebirth it was altered to foster care.

    We never got the details of Jason's adoption in the 1st place.

    I think that maybe the change to Bruce being a foster parent might have been tied to the odd return of Willis. Maybe DC had other plans. I mean why have Jason's dead dad suddenly resurface alongside altering Bruce's status by taking away his parental rights to jason?

    I feel like they were setting up for a story that never happened.

  6. #2166
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Robin#4
    He is Back!



    And in Checkmate #2

    That dialogue in Checkmate. Seems very meta. Tynion said that the back stage politics were over.

    I don't believe him. Is this another pissing contest like with the Supersons fans?

    The Robin preview is pure joy

  7. #2167
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That dialogue in Checkmate. Seems very meta. Tynion said that the back stage politics were over.

    I don't believe him. Is this another pissing contest like with the Supersons fans?

    The Robin preview is pure joy
    Other writers have at least enough decency to simply not include a character if they don't like them, but Bendis just has to put Damian in his works, doesn't he? -_-

  8. #2168
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    813

    Default

    More likely it's some sort of meta reference to the fact that his role was completely rewritten in favor of fans preferences (and some writers as well), it's Bendis' style to do something like that.

  9. #2169
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Duke doesn't die but he kills using his superpower of getting lodged down people's throats.

  10. #2170
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I know at this point I'm just feeding the troll but I'm just kinda curious.
    Curiosity killed the cat.. Better ignore the trolls and donīt feed them. For this I ignored him. Even with my few visits I saw him before and learned that the best is ignore him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Ren n Hana.jpg
    No wonder he reads these types of story.

    Aw, the kid just wants friends, giving me some Maps vibe from Hana.
    That, and he is an artist, like the time Bruce complemented him on his drawing skills in the Arkham Knight storyline.

    Old Man Ra's.jpg

    You know, I'm liking this hobo Ra's al Ghul look.
    Maybe this Grand-father to Grand-son bonding will better than Damian's last time, no doubt that Thomas Wayne beating still scars the kid.
    I think that this time it was a little disturbing the manga.. DAMIAN mind remembered his wounds and appeared here too

    MAPS.. The best of GA. When I saw Damian in Gotham Academy I thought that something closely to what I see in this manga could be possible but NO... Or maybe he was too young in that moment.

    Hahaha. Yeah Raīs looks like a hippie
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-24-2021 at 01:00 PM.

  11. #2171
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,141

    Default

    Zach Callison [Steven Universe ] is going to be voicing Damian in the Injustice movie. He is also the voice if Billy Batson in Justice League War.

  12. #2172
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,141

    Default

    It's so good seeing goliath. that interaction between the two is adorable

  13. #2173
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Curiosity killed the cat.. Better ignore the trolls and donīt feed them. For this I ignored him. Even with my few visits I saw him before and learned that the best is ignore him.



    I think that this time it was a little disturbing the manga.. DAMIAN mind remembered his wounds and appeared here too

    MAPS.. The best of GA. When I saw Damian in Gotham Academy I thought that something closely to what I see in this manga could be possible but NO... Or maybe he was too young in that moment.

    Hahaha. Yeah Raīs looks like a hippie
    When Damian first showed up in GA it was weird because nobody aged during New 52 so people's understanding is he's still 10 but attending a middle school, but since Rebirth began with Damian having 13th birthday, looking back, he would be 12 going on 13 at that time, and that makes more sense since he's drawn older in GA anyway.

  14. #2174
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    When Damian first showed up in GA it was weird because nobody aged during New 52 so people's understanding is he's still 10 but attending a middle school, but since Rebirth began with Damian having 13th birthday, looking back, he would be 12 going on 13 at that time, and that makes more sense since he's drawn older in GA anyway.
    I don't know Damian's origin was changed in the nu52 to being fast aged along with everyone else's so unlikely he was 12.

    Also he was on a short term mission at GA not actually enrolled to be a student so no sure how kosher the truthful/accurate the details he used to get in were.

    I've always wondered? Damian couldn't have had a legit Birth certificate when he's nu52 origin was in play since that would reveal his true age [a toddler]

  15. #2175
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Zach Callison [Steven Universe ] is going to be voicing Damian in the Injustice movie. He is also the voice if Billy Batson in Justice League War.
    [VoiceActorNerd]So my usual VA fancast for Colin is voicing Damian. Close enough I guess lol[/VoiceActorNerd]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •