Page 62 of 259 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So I’m going to be safe on this based on a new Bleedingcool article and post this in spoilers, read at your own risk of course as fair warning.

spoilers:
    So how long do you think it’s going to be until we see Damian take on Bane’s daughter?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scoo...r-the-joker-2/

end of spoilers
    WTFFFFFF... Really? I was not expecting learn this from BANE..

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Oh gosh I just remember that Bane did bang someone
    I just don't remember who. It was in Gail Simone's Secret Six.
    (Too late in the timeline if we're talking about at least a teenager though.)

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh gosh I just remember that Bane did bang someone
    I just don't remember who. It was in Gail Simone's Secret Six.
    (Too late in the timeline if we're talking about at least a teenager though.)
    I saw Joker 1 today.. I wonder if she is that Blonde Girl that we saw wanting Gordon to kill the Joker.. It would make sense. Gordon even said that is younger than Barbara and she said that the mansion does not belong to her.

Her hair looks Black in Joker 2 cover?? She can be using a wig here. At least I would think that Bane daughter is beautiful if is this girl.

joker1.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-10-2021 at 09:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    A Bi-sexual manipulator who attempted to seduce the Team leader, played a big role in the criminal activities that went on and then somehow managed to play the victim because she had the short tempered lesbian wrapped around her finger.
    I think that's kind of an unfair assessment of Djinn. I never really got the sense that she was trying to seduce/manipulate anyone. Save for that one scene where Roundhouse literally forced her to. Whatever she and Damian felt for each other was definitely mutual and, unless I'm remembering wrong, neither of them acted on it until the moment where they almost kissed. And then everything snowballed out of control from there and they grew apart before things could go further. As for Crush, I also don't get the sense that she was intentionally misleading or manipulating her either. All I saw was a girl who deeply cared about two people and didn't really know what to do.

Now her playing the victim and pinning everything on Damian. That IS a valid complaint. Though it's one that the whole team is kinda guilty of. All of them sucked but they were more than willing to throw Damian under the bus as if he was the only problem child in that group. Really the entirety of Djinn's arc was a mess but that ending where she blames Damian for everything and then peaces out was definitely the icing on the **** cake. I still think she and Emiko are the best characters in that run (and the only two who didn't consistently get on my nerves). But damn if they didn't **** up her departure.

There's a lot to rant and rave about in Glass' Tians but I actually think Djinn was handled wonderfully until the very end. The only qualm that I have about her "will them/won't they" with both Damian and Crush is her age. It's that same messy subject that I've seen a lot in anime too. Where one half of a ship is underage and the other half looks underage, so it's often shrugged off by fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    There's a lot to rant and rave about in Glass' Tians but I actually think Djinn was handled wonderfully until the very end. The only qualm that I have about her "will them/won't they" with both Damian and Crush is her age. It's that same messy subject that I've seen a lot in anime too. Where one half of a ship is underage and the other half looks underage, so it's often shrugged off by fans.
    I think the same.. She was my favorite.

Glass favorite the Roundhouse was who disliked me since the begin and even more after he turned crazy from some issues and attacked his companions.

I don´t care too much about Crush neither.. DJINN was the only new character that I wanted to see after this TT run.

Yeah I pretty much hated Roundhouse from day 1 and my feelings on him never changed. In fact they only got worse since he was the catalyst for Djinn leaving. I warmed up to Wallace some but I still highly dislike him. So it's no wonder those two ended up being best friends.

Crush is...a mixed bag. When she doesn't have Djinn on the brain I actually like her. She hasn't been anywhere near as insufferable since Djinn left...but like....I'm still kinda salty that my favorite character leaving was what made Crush better lol

Yeah I pretty much hated Roundhouse from day 1 and my feelings on him never changed. In fact they only got worse since he was the catalyst for Djinn leaving.
    I forgot it after all this time.. I thought that it was only her brother fault..

Anyway.. This is a thing of the past.. Like Damian and Maya days in RBSOB..

ROBIN comic is the present and we should focus in it. After the comics starts this month.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I saw Joker 1 today.. I wonder if she is that Blonde Girl that we saw wanting Gordon to kill the Joker.. It would make sense. Gordon even said that is younger than Barbara and she said that the mansion does not belong to her.

Her hair looks Black in Joker 2 cover?? She can be using a wig here. At least I would think that Bane daughter is beautiful if is this girl.

joker1.jpg
    I haven't read it. Could be. I mean Bane doesn't appear often enough for us to know when he made a child. It could be any time. I think they meant for him and Bruce to be the same age, so her being younger than Barbara fits.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So I’m going to be safe on this based on a new Bleedingcool article and post this in spoilers, read at your own risk of course as fair warning.

spoilers:
    So how long do you think it’s going to be until we see Damian take on Bane’s daughter?

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scoo...r-the-joker-2/

end of spoilers
    That would be really interesting, but I imagine that this character will most likely be retained in the Joker book side of the DCU. But one day... I can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I haven't read it. Could be. I mean Bane doesn't appear often enough for us to know when he made a child. It could be any time. I think they meant for him and Bruce to be the same age, so her being younger than Barbara fits.
    Anyway probably she we will end like in ARKHAM KNIGHT case and we will see her ending as another villain and will not care about her anymore. Not everyone can be as lucky as Harley.

BANE is the real deal.

Thought this was pretty funny XD

Thought this was pretty funny XD
    I remember seeing this recently, still makes me crack-up each time XD.

Some of the older Batfam vines are pretty decent as well.
    Last edited by Shen; 04-12-2021 at 11:29 AM.

This one's also pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post

...Yeah, I'm Jason in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post

HA! I'd like to believe they'd both do that just to **** with Jason XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    ...Yeah, I'm Jason in that one.
    I wanna say I'm Jason but I know myself well enough to know that I'd be Dick and Damian lol
    Last edited by Blue22; 04-12-2021 at 07:20 PM.