Page 111 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 3875

I'm kind of on the fence for this.

Garazza is right though, they are rivals first and foremost (or frenemies in Flatlines case XD). Sure some rivals grow romantic feelings for each other, but that takes a few arcs worth of development and relationship building.

The kid barely understands his own feelings. Back in TT he was acting OOC while around Djinn, like being particularly nice to her, complimenting her, hell he pulled a Steve Rogers and jumped on an explosive for her.
    To him, that was how he showed affection.

Even Emiko called Djinn out because Robin was making rash decisions when she was involved (To which Discount Raven had a very violent reaction. Didn't she also erase Emi's memory?). She had no issue ragdolling and mindwiping Emi when her emotions were running high, what are the chances she could've also been manipulating Dami because of her feelings. I've always felt that it might be Djinn unconsciously manipulating him, from the moment they met and he asked for her help - she became attached to him. (That's just a theory though.)

Even as Dietrich said, Damian states that whatever he and Djinn had between them was gone at the end. He couldn't define it as a romantic relationship because he doesn't understand what that is.

The only actual times we get something solid is that kiss and when Heretic called Djinn his "Beloved".

This is Bruce Wayne's child were talking about. Feelings might take some time to understand. Although, with Rose and Flatline in the picture, I can easily see him gradually learning. He's not gonna go full Romeo anytime soon, but towards the end of the tournament arc I could definitely see him developing a bond with Flatline that might be potentially more than friendship (Plus, I just love her character thus far XD)
    Last edited by Shen; 05-28-2021 at 09:50 PM.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    I'm kind of on the fence for this.

Garazza is right though, they are rivals first and foremost (or frenemies in Flatlines case XD). Sure some rivals grow romantic feelings for each other, but that takes a few arcs worth of development and relationship building.

The kid barely understands his own feelings. Back in TT he was acting OOC while around Djinn, like being particularly nice to her, complimenting her, hell he pulled a Steve Rogers and jumped on an explosive for her.
    To him, that was how he showed affection.

Even Emiko called Djinn out because Robin was making rash decisions when she was involved (To which Discount Raven had a very violent reaction. Didn't she also erase Emi's memory?). She had no issue ragdolling and mindwiping Emi when her emotions were running high, what are the chances she could've also been manipulating Dami because of her feelings. I've always felt that it might be Djinn unconsciously manipulating him, from the moment they met and he asked for her help - she became attached to him. (That's just a theory though.)

Even as Dietrich said, Damian states that whatever he and Djinn had between them was gone at the end. He couldn't define it as a romantic relationship because he doesn't understand what that is.

The only actual times we get something solid is that kiss and when Heretic called Djinn his "Beloved".

This is Bruce Wayne's child were talking about. Feelings might take some time to understand. Although, with Rose and Flatline in the picture, I can easily see him gradually learning. He's not gonna go full Romeo anytime soon, but towards the end of the tournament arc I could definitely see him developing a bond with Flatline that might be potentially more than friendship (Plus, I just love her character thus far XD)
    He needs the advice of the one, the only, Rob-zarro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

I can just imagine Damian's mind failing to comprehend Rob-zarro and just stalling, with eye twitches and everything, before he pulls a sword out of nowhere and starts stabbing XD.

Trinity was such a great read. I finished it this morning, and now I can't wait for more.
    Especially since Lyta's prophecy is starting to take shape in reality.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

That moustache is so good. Bizarro Damian is genius. He is literally Gomez Adams.

Meaning that real Damian has zero game

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    That moustache is so good. Bizarro Damian is genius. He is literally Gomez Adams.

Meaning that real Damian has zero game
    Oh god, now I'm wondering who his Morticia is. Maybe Bizarro-Maya? I'm just imagining the same panel happening with an opposite reaction.

I think that this is the last time that we saw Maya.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that this is the last time that we saw Maya.
    Not quite. She, Kathy, and Boyzarro all had minor appearances in The Terrifics for an arc. But, nothing since then.

Maya is cute and funny =u= I miss her

Where is that Robzarro thing from? I somehow missed it completely.

So apparently Talia has some pretty interesting ideas about crises and how they’ve effected Damian, from Infinite Frontier: Secret Files #4 today.

Talia believes that Damian was effected by the Crises in that because of changes to reality he now follows Bruce as his sidekick/son instead of being with his mother who raised him. Probably a lot of deniability there on her part but also remember that Williamson is co-writing secret files so that plot might come up in Robin if Williamson wants it to.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member

Boyzarro, Robzarro and the Legion of Fun were inspired ideas.

I miss them and Maya and Kathy too.

LOL the Bizarro Version of Damian is Pepe Le Pew?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently Talia has some pretty interesting ideas about crises and how they’ve effected Damian, from Infinite Frontier: Secret Files #4 today.

Talia believes that Damian was effected by the Crises in that because of changes to reality he now follows Bruce as his sidekick/son instead of being with his mother who raised him. Probably a lot of deniability there on her part but also remember that Williamson is co-writing secret files so that plot might come up in Robin if Williamson wants it to.
    Follow? Pretty sure that now he's running away from both of them

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Follow? Pretty sure that now he's running away from both of them
    Wrong choice of words, more that Damian went down his same path in life as Robin instead of being in the league of assassins with his mom. Basically Damian chose Bruce over Talia and Talia thinks that’s the result of universe manipulation.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Where is that Robzarro thing from? I somehow missed it completely.
    It's from Tomasi's Superman #43