Page 235 of 259 FirstFirst ... 135185225231232233234235236237238239245 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 3875
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

It seems highly likely that Jason and Damian were under the league's care at the same time at one point. Whether they knew of each other in some form or another is anybody's guess.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    It seems highly likely that Jason and Damian were under the league's care at the same time at one point. Whether they knew of each other in some form or another is anybody's guess.
    To think that talia was breast feeding both of them……..

by Kharpa on devianart

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    To think that talia was breast feeding both of themÂ…Â…..
    The slut shame!

Talia doesn't Breast Feed. Not Damian, Jason or Bruce. Bruce doesn't even get to touch them or view them fully exposed outside of Son of the Demon cos he put a Ring on it making that Bruce worthy.

Bruce keeps the cowl on and Talia has a wardrobe change because both are so overly dramatic.

On a serious note though...

Some Dc writers need to understand that there is a line. having a female character do the rounds in one household is disgusting.

Talia, Selina and Babs have gotten physical with Bruce and one of his sons. that's just gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

by Kharpa on devianart
    Love that their pets have the same energy as the boys.

Kryto looks very excitable while Titus looks serious and unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    I can't take this out of my head now, I do enjoy fanfics where they had a pass in LoA... More Damian and Jason moments in comic are very wellcome, not just fights and hurtfull words...

*And I love super heroes interacting with babies or small kids, I always thinks cute and funny how lost their face looks, I read any fic with #Baby!DamianWayne, just for read Bruce learning how change a diaper or don't knowing how to hold a baby's head.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 11-22-2021 at 07:49 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The slut shame!

Talia doesn't Breast Feed. Not Damian, Jason or Bruce. Bruce doesn't even get to touch them or view them fully exposed outside of Son of the Demon cos he put a Ring on it making that Bruce worthy.

Bruce keeps the cowl on and Talia has a wardrobe change because both are so overly dramatic.

Some Dc writers need to understand that there is a line. having a female character do the rounds in one household is disgusting.

Talia, Selina and Babs have gotten physical with Bruce and one of his sons. that's just gross.
    oh no their should be shame, since jason was a minor and this second time Talia was made a rapist

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The slut shame!

I think characters sometimes just don't take all the clothes because it's not +16, but we can implied it's hapenned.

Agree with writers being urrrg about females characters having sexy with parents and his sons, uuuurghhh! Stop it D: The readers are the worst for saying how they are bitchs because women are bitchs and broke hearts, like Bruce is a victim for sleep with Barbs, no, the writers had this ideas. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    oh no their should be shame, since jason was a minor and this second time Talia was made a rapist
    I poke fun at it from time to time but I'd reeeeeeeally like to think Talia sleeping with Jason isn't still canon. I just...can't wrap my head around the thought process behind that.

I poke fun at it from time to time but I'd reeeeeeeally like to think Talia sleeping with Jason isn't still canon. I just...can't wrap my head around the thought process behind that.
    Pretty sure it's not canon anymore since New 52 retconned Lost Days. If I'm not mistaken Talia sent Jason to the All-Caste shortly after bringing him back to life in current canon.

Yeah, everyone likes to joke about Damian being Jason's kid but it's impossible. He's Slade Wilson's son.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Yeah, everyone likes to joke about Damian being Jason's kid but it's impossible. He's Slade Wilson's son.
    As if he doesn't have enough issues with father figures already (and he still doesn't know it was Willis that co-opted Wing-Man).

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Winnick on Twitter when asked by a fan, I don't have the link, said it's because both of them were messed up people in a bad place. Talia just lost his father because Bruce didn't save him, and Jason found out that Batman picked up a new Robin after never avenging him. So as revenge for Bruce, in a moment of instinct, they slept with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Slade and WW's kid to be exact. Alt-Stroke calling Damian and his WTF face was a great why to cap off the whole Deathstroke really loves Damian Wayne narrative that Priest talked about in interviews and on his blog.

I really enjoyed Priest's run and the relationship he explored with Slade and Damian. The duo bounce off each other very well and was hopeful we'd get another writer carry on what Priest started.

But...

of course Damian goes on to beat Slade up the next time they meet up because angsty teen.
    In the same issue Damian beats up his other daddy. Bruce making me realise that
    Damian has now assaulted 3 of his dads.

Dick Grayson watch out

You know how when you go out to eat. Everyone orders and when the food comes some people want to try some of what you've ordered because it looks appealing?

Talia, Selina. Bruce, Jason, Babs and Tim are plate pickers/will share food