Page 218 of 259 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The latest issue of WFA was hilarious. Tim and Damian throwing hands was funny as heck as was Steph, Tim and Damian stalking Duke on his date
    You mean pranking each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    You mean pranking each other?
    I don't know. Some of those pranks bordered on assault. I'd say that's close enough to throwing hands XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Hilarious Damian fan art I found scouring online.

An Impulse-Robin interaction where Damian being Damian, turns a friendly greeting into open hostility.

Feel like this is how most Damian's interactions go, someone greets him, Damian acts like Damian, open hostility, and one adventure later friends.

Attachment 114976
    This just makes me wish we had gotten this:

Just another reason why the New 52 can suck it -___-
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-24-2021 at 04:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

It can still happen, now that all of them exists.

Except maybe Supergirl since she's no longer a teen.

Keep posting it. On Twitter. Someone's gonna notice sooner or later. Tagging Williamson may or may not be necessary.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I don't know. Some of those pranks bordered on assault. I'd say that's close enough to throwing hands XD

This just makes me wish we had gotten this:

Just another reason why the New 52 can suck it -___-

That picture of them was really great, and it still sucks about the whole we can't have nice things. I mean if we ever get this again, I'd like to see Jon and Jae being brought in on it because I would see Jon and Irey teaming up to tease Damian and Jae, and Jae and Damian to tease Jon and Irey

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It can still happen, now that all of them exists.

Except maybe Supergirl since she's no longer a teen.

Keep posting it. On Twitter. Someone's gonna notice sooner or later. Tagging Williamson may or may not be necessary.
    I mean, Kara was around 18 or 19 during this, I think Steph was 18, Static and Blue were 16 or 15, Megan was...16ish, and Damian was what 10 or 11, same with Irey.

I mean you can still pull this together, but can you get Editorial to okay it.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I can't fault the guy. Just because he loves Damian doesn't mean he can't also create new characters. Like I've said before, Williamson has been pretty respectful and tasteful in regards to the creation of new characters, unlike some of his contemporaries. For all intents and purposes, Respawn is a one-arc minor villain, while Mother Soul and Connor would be the major villains that may have recurring roles if the book continues for a long enough time. However, if the character of Respawn intrigues you enough, you can read more about him in Williamson's other book. If not, that's perfectly fine, which is what I'm doing. I like Respawn, but not enough to want to read Deathstroke, Inc. Respawn doesn't overshadow or take away from the characters I do want to read about, so that's why I welcome his presence in the book.
    I know.

I see. Yes. Mother Soul is the Main villain here.. Respawn started to have some relevance but I have some doubts about him killing Damian now. The first pages were perfect for it and he was not killed.
    Hmmm.. Yeah. Connor is Almost like one Main villain. Of course forced by others.

Too soon to have interest in Respawn like that Anyway I will see Deathstroke too. Only because I like him. Most of DC villains canīt be redeemed. I started reading when LEX LUTHOR was "good" and I knew that it was impossible.

But now I see that RESPAWN is the possible reason because Robin and Deathstroke will collide.. Not because Rose is here.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-24-2021 at 11:19 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I know.

I see. Yes. Mother Soul is the Main villain here.. Respawn started to have some relevance but I have some doubts about him killing Damian now. The first pages were perfect for it and he was not killed.
    Hmmm.. Yeah. Connor is Almost like one Main villain. Of course forced by others.

Too soon to have interest in Respawn like that Anyway I will see Deathstroke too. Only because I like him. Most of DC villains canīt be redeemed. I started reading when LEX LUTHOR was "good" and I knew that it was impossible.

But now I see that RESPAWN is the possible reason because Robin and Deathstroke will collide.. Not because Rose is here.
    connor is not a villain at all
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheHeavy

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I know.. I said that is a "villain". Respawn is a villain Connor not.

It was forced for others. I can only feel bad for him.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I know.. I said that is a "villain". Respawn is a villain Connor not.

It was forced for others. I can only feel bad for him.
    Respawn is ….. I don’t know what. He talks tough, and likes to threaten people but I don’t know if he’s a villain. He is giving arrogant king fu rival wannabe.

Watched Injustice and actually found it quite funny and a good movie. It's very different from the source so I get why those familiar with the property might have issues. It cuts out a **** ton. However these movies aren't made for the niche comic base. The movie as a movie is a good time and I bet casuals [the main target] will enjoy this.

It's very marvel with the humour which was on point.

Dick and Damian I thought were improved on and both got a lot more screen time due to the very very streamlined cast.

I actually really liked what they did with Dick and Damian. Heck I liked what they did with a lot of the characters Mr Terrific, Harley, Plastic Man, Catwoman. Liked them all.

About Robin 7

spoilers:
    Funny. Respawn lost in the NEXT IMAGE. Sadly the situation made him recover quickly and showed be a Really Bad Loser but the rematch was denied.

Ruh Al Ghul discovered that Damian made it in purpose to stole the book. It seems that Damian understand now what is happening in this island. In theory "she died" before Raīs discovered the Lazarus Pit. She send the assasins against Talia before the book.

The Inmortality apparently is not a lie but Damian thinks that the winner it would be transform in his Great Grandmother Servant the too.

Poor Damian. Stop this tournament was impossible and many fighters had a 2nd dead. He even tried to avoid his fight against Flatline. The last scene after her defeat made me think in Damian watching a beloved one dead.

Hawke made impossible for Rose and us learn Respawn identity again.

Damian vs Hawke starts.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-26-2021 at 03:19 AM.

Astonishing Member

spoilers:
    If the winner of the tournament transforms into Lazarus Demon, when I guess we can bet that Connor is winning next issue, since Damian is gonna battle this demon.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    So when Damian won against Flatline, we see Ren and Hana painting. Ren is Damian, but who is Hana supposed to represent?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    spoilers:
    If the winner of the tournament transforms into Lazarus Demon, when I guess we can bet that Connor is winning next issue, since Damian is gonna battle this demon.
    end of spoilers
    WHAT.. Really??

spoilers:

So you need thansform in that devil to obtain the inmortality?? Poor Connor

Yeah. In one solicitation mentions that Damian is in his 3rd life. He still has his 2nd here.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    spoilers:
    So when Damian won against Flatline, we see Ren and Hana painting. Ren is Damian, but who is Hana supposed to represent?
    end of spoilers
    Flatline.. In her flashback as little kid she looked similar.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-26-2021 at 04:14 AM.