Page 200 of 259 FirstFirst ... 100150190196197198199200201202203204210250 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harryrun View Post
    Injustice 3 leaked roster
    Damian is there as usual he'll be Robin/Nightwing. Keep in mind the game is yet to be confirmed. In case it get confirmed that mean another injustice comic run. It'll be good to see Damian character progression after Injustice 2
    Hope the games gets announced. I really enjoyed what taylor did with the character in Injustice 2

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damian will appear like this too in DC LEGENDS? I saw it in deviantart saying SKIN 1.. Or maybe is a fanart?

Attachment 114341

If you mean DC Legends Game, he's been a playable character since 2017. This is the new skin that was released during the last month raid.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Dude Damian is a character that's designed to be divisive so he is going to always get hate. All characters get hate.

Damian being in the Injustice game is a good thing. I'd rather Damian get's used in bold nuanced stories that provokes strong emotions than have him killed off in a popular series.

If the hate affects you so strongly then I suggest avoiding Gaming forums.
    True and TBH Damian character in Injustice is one of the most humane ones in terms of emotional development. He wasn't super angry nor super peaceful. He didn't agree completely with superman or Batman thats why Clark planned for Zsasz to kill Alfred. People only look at Dick's death and decide that they hate him in this storyline and ignore every other aspect.
    Last edited by Harryrun; 10-03-2021 at 02:12 PM.

Extraordinary Member

True and TBH Damian character in Injustice is one of the most humane one in terms of emotional development. He wasn't super angry nor super peaceful. He didn't agree completely with superman or Batman thats why Clark planned for Zsasz to kill Alfred. People only look at Dick's death and decide that they hate him in this storyline and ignore every other aspect.
    the video game making everyone rag on him doesn't help

Fantastic Member

You know speaking of Injustice, anyone saw that one moment where Damian was fighting Ra's al Ghul in the trailer of the animated movie?
    When did that happen in the comics? I cause I sure don't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Dude Damian is a character that's designed to be divisive so he is going to always get hate. All characters get hate.

Damian being in the Injustice game is a good thing. I'd rather Damian get's used in bold nuanced stories that provokes strong emotions than have him killed off in a popular series.

If the hate affects you so strongly then I suggest avoiding Gaming forums.
    Fortunately I never visited Games Forums.. In the present I only play to games made for normal persons who have Patreons to support the game.

True and TBH Damian character in Injustice is one of the most humane ones in terms of emotional development. He wasn't super angry nor super peaceful. He didn't agree completely with superman or Batman thats why Clark planned for Zsasz to kill Alfred. People only look at Dick's death and decide that they hate him in this storyline and ignore every other aspect.
    That is what dislikes me.. A lot of people is UNABLE to watch everything and hates the character for 1 ACTION.

ANYWAY. As internet showed me.. There are worst things than haters.

The Final Order Cut-Off for ROBIN #7 is TODAY!:

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...22708378386433
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-03-2021 at 09:08 PM.

I REALLY dislike the Injustice storyline as a whole. Not just Damian's part in it (if anyone deserves the title of my most hated character in those games, it's Wonder Woman).

If there's one thing Neatherrealm Studios has proven with three MK games and two Injustice games under their belt, it's that they aren't nearly as good at telling a story as they are at making fun games (I could rant for days about my problems with the new Mortal Kombat timeline)

Taylor's books made it more tolerable but I'm still not a fan. Kinda hoping IJ3 takes MK11's lead and reboots everything. It's gonna sound weird since Civil War is my favorite MCU movie, but I really don't like most "Heroes VS Heroes" plots.

Injustice 3 leaked roster
    Damian is there as usual he'll be Robin/Nightwing. Keep in mind the game is yet to be confirmed. In case it get confirmed that mean another injustice comic run. It'll be good to see Damian character progression after Injustice 2
    There are things about that roster that I really like. Namely Beast Boy, Impulse, and Terry McGinnis. But I've seen this supposedly "leaked roster" before and it definitely sounds too good to be true.

I'm kinda hoping it's not true because I'm not the least bit interested in any of those DLC characters. In fact I'd go as far as to say I hate just about all of those options. Especially in comparison to IJ2's awesome DLC picks.
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-03-2021 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I REALLY dislike the Injustice storyline as a whole. Not just Damian's part in it (if anyone deserves the title of my most hated character in those games, it's Wonder Woman).

If there's one thing Neatherrealm Studios has proven with three MK games and two Injustice games under their belt, it's that they aren't nearly as good at telling a story as they are at making fun games (I could rant for days about my problems with the new Mortal Kombat timeline)

Taylor's books made it more tolerable but I'm still not a fan. Kinda hoping IJ3 takes MK11's lead and reboots everything. It's gonna sound weird since Civil War is my favorite MCU movie, but I really don't like most "Heroes VS Heroes" plots.

There are things about that roster that I really like. Namely Beast Boy, Impulse, and Terry McGinnis. But I've seen this supposedly "leaked roster" before and it definitely sounds too good to be true.

I'm kinda hoping it's not true because I'm not the least bit interested in any of those DLC characters. In fact I'd go as far as to say I hate just about all of those options. Especially in comparison to IJ2's awesome DLC picks.
    No Lobo though.
    Speaking of which, of all Injustice, his part in Injustice 2 Comics as a Green Lantern, was the only part I enjoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think there is a big difference between "heroes vs heroes" and **** it, lets just murder each other.

Congratulations for the 200th page Damian.

Damian wayne robin goliath.jpg

Fantastic Member

Wholesome Damian in the "Are you afraid of Darkseid" comic.
    It's set in the Teen Titans era, and the tone shift is real.
    I can't remember the team being this wholesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Wholesome Damian in the "Are you afraid of Darkseid" comic.
    It's set in the Teen Titans era, and the tone shift is real.
    I can't remember the team being this wholesome.
    I forgot that was solicited. Might check it out. Pleased to know that they've moved on to less depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Congratulations for the 200th page Damian.

Damian wayne robin goliath.jpg
    Damian the animal collector. lol at Alfred.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian the animal collector. lol at Alfred.
    Who’s taking care of them now ?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Who’s taking care of them now ?
    IIRC in Tec comic Batman took them all except Goliath. Goliath is with Ra's