Page 140 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I don't think this was the plan at the start of Rebirth in 2016, the Rebirth branding ended in 2018 when Didio took over and that was the time a lot of things went wrong with the batfamily.
    There is lots of talk about how Didio changed Rebirth, but I don't buy it, he never lost any control in the first place. And yeah, probably not in 2016, but Glass started writing Titans in mid 2018 and these things usually don't happen overnight so plans were probably already laid out in late 2017 before Glass even came around.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    There is lots of talk about how Didio changed Rebirth, but I don't buy it, he never lost any control in the first place. And yeah, probably not in 2016, but Glass started writing Titans in mid 2018 and these things usually don't happen overnight so plans were probably already laid out in late 2017 before Glass even came around.
    I don't know what it means for a writer when they were hired specifically to assassinate a character.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post

He also said in another interview that Damian would be part of the batfamily again and honestly, I don't see what's wrong with just letting Damian be Robin and go on missions with his family members for a change. Just let him do regular hero missions for one or two short arcs before worrying about his distant future for the nth time. Let Damian exist in the present.
    Oh, yeah, I do enjoy Damian with Batfamily, even if it is a character I don't like so much the interactions were very funny, he with Jason, Dick, Stephanie, Barbara, Bruce, Duke <3, Alfred and also Jon and Superman made great stories =u=, push him in TT was a mistake... :/
    Also I would like to see he with other super kids that have parents, he and Conner are very funny right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Just thinking why Jace Fox is the one to be Batman in Jon's side when Dick, Jason, and Tim exist, this passage made me realized how Batfamily totally got fucked up after No Justice.
    Jace is Batman next to jon because he is Black nothing to do with the state of the Batfamily.

DC wanted a Black Batman.

The revelations are pretty much what we expected.

I don't know what the obsession is with making Robins evil. 1st Tim was going to have a longer stint as Saviour then Damian is Hitler. Glad both ideas were nixed
    Last edited by dietrich; 07-21-2021 at 10:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Honestly, that time with the Arkham Knight story with Damian actually being Batman's sidekick was pretty nice.

There really needs more Batman and Robin team ups. Along with him hanging out with the Bat family more.

But hey, the issue 5 of Robin is going to give us all the robins back together. The four robins wanting to bring Damian back to Gotham, the kid refuses and turns into a rumble.

Yeah, that was actually one of the reasons I dropped the book. I'm not interested in every talk ending in a physical fight, especially if I have to suspect that Damian will just get his ass beaten so fans of the other Robins don't get pissed off. Or I get treated to Damian comitting mass murder because the island allows him to "cut loose" or some bullshit like that. Hard pass.

But Damian does seriously need some stories where he just builds relationships with the members of his family. They either never really existed (Cass, Barbara), never developed (Tim, Duke, Jason), got erased (Stephanie) or were ruined by DC's bullshit (Bruce, Dick, Alfred).

DC doesn't like Batman and Robin together. The broke up that duo in the 90's and launched Robin as an independent hero.

The only chances you guys have of a Batman working with Robin is the upcoming Robin and Batman title. It's not going to happen in the Batman books

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Jace is Batman next to jon because he is Black nothing to do with the state of the Batfamily.

So why not luke?

Zach Callison is going to play Damian in the upcoming Injustice animated movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Honestly, that time with the Arkham Knight story with Damian actually being Batman's sidekick was pretty nice.

There really needs more Batman and Robin team ups. Along with him hanging out with the Bat family more.

But hey, the issue 5 of Robin is going to give us all the robins back together. The four robins wanting to bring Damian back to Gotham, the kid refuses and turns into a rumble.
    Dick and Steph I can see (with pre-Flashpoint apparently re-established in many cases), but Tim is questionable, and Jason? Oof. Despite having the most in common, the two get along like oil and water (and, as much of a fan of Damian I am, its mostly Damian's fault its so contentious).

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Zach Callison is going to play Damian in the upcoming Injustice animated movie.
    What?? One Injustice Movie?? that does not sound too good..

Not for Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Yupp, but I wanted to see it unfold from Damian's POV. What were his thoughts, choices, sacrifices etc. I wanted to see it more in-depth.

I loved Beyond because of Damian in it, but I'm greedy - I wanted more XD
    I can understand you.. He looked really cool..

and was not something forced like what they made with Superkid making him suddently age many years..

I am fine with Damian having 14 years.. I prefer it to make him one adult for NO REASON like the previous case. But I would like another universe with him(having +20 years) to see how the things would be during some time.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I can understand you.. He looked really cool..

and was not something forced like what they made with Superkid making him suddently age many years..

I am fine with Damian having 14 years.. I prefer it to make him one adult for NO REASON like the previous case. But I would like another universe with him(having +20 years) to see how the things would be during some time.
    A universe where him, Jon (no stupid age-up, only natural), Yara, and others in their age group become adults normally, without something like a zombie apocalypse going on, I would be all for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    A universe where him, Jon (no stupid age-up, only natural), Yara, and others in their age group become adults normally, without something like a zombie apocalypse going on, I would be all for.
    Between this and another suggestion I heard today about a Conner Superman book with Jon as his partner, I'm just hearing so many good ideas that will never come to fruition -___-

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

I mean inside comic world excuse