Page 55 of 259 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Colin Wilkes is on life support only one person is using him once every five years or something XD
    Pretty much, lol

https://www.gamesradar.com/amp/goodb...mpression=true

New newsarama interview with Joshua Williamson

Damian will be 14 years old in Robin. So I guess that means Bruce missed yet another one of his birthdays.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 04-05-2021 at 01:50 PM.

"Any other Bat-Family members you can tease who we can expect to show up?

Williamson: They are all in the first issue with cameos. Then gradually, not to get too much into the spoilers, part of the thing is that Damian is missing. Like he's taken off, and Bruce isn't just going to let that fly. He's going to try to find him.

So, everyone in the Bat-Family is trying to look for Damian and they're looking for clues. Oracle is out there trying to pick up any traces, but he's a ghost. He's done the thing he's trained to do and he's disappeared. But that doesn't mean that they're not going to keep trying to find him, and we're going to show the search as well as what happens eventually when they do find him."

I'm really glad we'll finally get to see the batfamily try to do something about it, but I just kinda can't get over the fact that it took almost three years for them to go "hmmm, you know, maybe we should try to find that kid. He should be home with us"

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Damian: [Apologises]

Damian: [Proceeds to give Jon the Berserk series]

[Days later]

Damian: What is this nonsense, father?

Bruce: Clark contacted me the other day, and we both decided it'll be good if you spoke to someone qualified...

Damian: You first!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Titles that will include Damian in the Asian Heroes Celebration:

I was shocked to see Colin included in one of these at first. But then I saw who was writing that particular story lol

Jon got him started? HA. Damian's totally a closet anime snob and scoffs at Jon for only reading/watching the mainstream stuff XD

He'd probably also do some **** like this:

Damian: [hands Jon the full set of Devilman] "Here. I'm sure you'll like this."

[two days later]

Jon: [sobbing] "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
    Berserk and Devilman are hella mainstream but that's exactly what a closeted anime snob would rec. I bet Damian only watches Evangelion with the original subs.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Nah, he's reading a series with anthropomorphic animals.
    Damian reads Beastars confirmed?
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Berserk and Devilman are hella mainstream but that's exactly what a closeted anime snob would rec. I bet Damian only watches Evangelion with the original subs.
    Berserk yes. But Devilman....I'd argue it actually wasn't until the remake came out, like three years ago.

Either way, I was going less for him recommending things to Jon that weren't mainstream and more things that would undoubtedly scar the poor kid for life lol

And yeah. He's totally a sub watcher....Actually no. He doesn't even need the subs. He just watches them raw XD

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post

Damian will be 14 years old in Robin. So I guess that means Bruce missed yet another one of his birthdays.
    Good to know, thanks.
    Can't wait for the 1st issue.

It's about time. Considering Jon's been 11 since the start of Bendis' run, Damian should have turned 14 a long time ago.

Awesome pfp btw @Blue22

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Awesome pfp btw @Blue22
    Lol thanks. Had to represent all four of my sons. Wasn't fair to only have Beast Boy XD

Lol thanks. Had to represent all four of my sons. Wasn't fair to only have Beast Boy XD
    Here's hopinng all FOUR of the boys will have a bright 2021 (Damian so far has...the other three, eehh)

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Here's hopinng all FOUR of the boys will have a bright 2021 (Damian so far has...the other three, eehh)
    There's no hope for Jon at this point. Bart might have a shot depending on where Flash goes. I wouldn't mind him being Wally's partner again since Wallace is busy. And Gar's doing alright with Titans Academy. I'm glad DC's finally acknowledging that he and Raven are adults lol

I knew it! No way he was still 13. Im doing an excited chant right now over such a silly little thing.

And yeah Bruce isn’t exactly great when it comes to raising Damian, heck even Dick was better at it. I’m not saying Bruce doesn’t love Damian, his Bat-life just does not lead to a lot of time with him showing affection.

Berserk yes. But Devilman....I'd argue it actually wasn't until the remake came out, like three years ago.

Either way, I was going less for him recommending things to Jon that weren't mainstream and more things that would undoubtedly scar the poor kid for life lol

And yeah. He's totally a sub watcher....Actually no. He doesn't even need the subs. He just watches them raw XD
    I mean I could see Damian completely understanding Japanese. He learned it from Talia or Bruce under the pretext of training but really he wanted to secretly watch anime.
    Last edited by sifighter; 04-05-2021 at 04:01 PM.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

14??? FINALLY.

I liked see Rose and the COPYRIGHT Joke to Slade copy.. Maybe this serie will make me as happy as ROBIN SON OF BATMAN I heard that King Snake is BANE FATHER?? Wtf.. I did not saw him too old. Maybe he died and returned to life YEARS LATER?

Tell me that this BATMAN in the image who is alongside Robin Damian is DICK GRAYSON.. I canīt believe that I see him with SuperKID here but Grayson who is more important in his life is not here.

So the BATfamily is trying to find him.. Ok.. Despite only with Grayson trying to find him would have been enough for some of us.

I desire to him good luck with his sidekick.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-05-2021 at 04:54 PM.

I assumed it was Dick when it was a lighter blue suit, but for all we know that is Bruce unless otherwise stated.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.