Page 149 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Just my assumption, but I believe that Damian will reveal to them, that his real plan is to bring Alfred back, by winning tournament and getting access to Lazarus Pit. And that's why they will let him to participate.
    And Bruce himself probably arrives at the end of arc, to get Damian out of the island, after tournament ends (and we know it won't end well).
    I feel like Lazarus pits are not hard to find for an al ghoul

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I feel like Lazarus pits are not hard to find for an al ghoul
    Ra's and Talia would know but Damian's been out of the Ghul fam and beside Batman for years for them to share
    In the past Batman destroys the pits so Ra's can't be resurrected

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Williamson did mention that they would talk about Alfred in issue 5, but maybe that's just because Alfred's death played a part in Damian leaving the family. If it is Damian's plan to bring him back that way I'm not sure if the others would agree. Using Lazarus Pits to revive loved ones is a bit controversial. If they all thought this was a good idea they would have brought him back after taking the city back from Bane/Flashpoint Batman, but instead Bruce buried Alfred.

I'm not sure if Bruce will show up on the island. Williamson said that they talked about what would happen if he found out where Damian was and in the end they agreed that in this situation they would come up with a reason for why Bruce doesn't go there immediately.
    I assume they will simply say that Bruce is busy being Batman and that is why he sent the others.
    Somehow I think Damian will lie to them, or at least give them half truth. I can't see anyone, even Jason, approve entering killing tournament for Alfred's resurrection.

Either Batman is busy or Rose asks then to not invite Batman. Either way, Batman recently is indeed to busy playing with Tynion's OCs

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Injustice Animated leak : the ugh.... scene

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

Ugh. At least Injustice 2 had Lobo as a Green Lantern in the comics. Although it didn't last long (he only wore it until the threat was over), but it was a fun moment in an otherwise grim series.

Somehow I think Damian will lie to them, or at least give them half truth. I can't see anyone, even Jason, approve entering killing tournament for Alfred's resurrection.

Either Batman is busy or Rose asks then to not invite Batman. Either way, Batman recently is indeed to busy playing with Tynion's OCs
    Well, Jason as actually brought from the dead. Something only Damian can say. Only question is; will Williamson go with digging out of the grave, or being dunked in the pit?

Either way, Jason is no fan of the Lazarus Pits.

Extraordinary Member

Not excited for this, but it’ll b nice to see Damian as Nightwing. He’s the only one I can see taking his mantle and doing it justice

Yeah as much as I'm not big on proteges taking their mentors' names, I'd always rather see Damian grow up to be Nightwing than Batman. That was the one good idea the Injustice games had with Damian. It's just a shame that it had to happen the way that it did....

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Ugh. At least Injustice 2 had Lobo as a Green Lantern in the comics. Although it didn't last long (he only wore it until the threat was over), but it was a fun moment in an otherwise grim series.
    I was there reading for Blue Beetle, to be honest.

Injustice again.. Not interested in see Dick Grayson dead again.

Damian ruined neither.. Fortunately I know that is Injustice(A film that will create more Damian haters) and I will avoid it.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Mother Soul could be Ra´s mother??? Is weird that after talk about her he mentioned his own mother later.. With Lazarus Pits existence is not impossible.

I will miss this Ra´s design..

Damian and Ra´s interactions here were interesting. Even without the tournament I liked the issue.
    I hope there is a mini series centered around Zen Ra's. He was the most captivating character in this issue and I loved his Interaction with Damian.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-28-2021 at 10:49 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Damian ruined neither.. Fortunately I know that is Injustice(A film that will create more Damian haters) and I will avoid it.
    He was better in the comics everyone else was the hater

Fantastic Member

Alright let's bring in the Injustice movie.

I just they change on thing, the way Damian accidentally kills Dick.

The way he died was dumb and idiotic, there could have been better ways for Damian to cause Dick's death.

If Injustice is popular which it probably will be. We will probably get a sequel which may be good for Damian as he really started becoming alot more likeable in injustice once Kara shows up later in story.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    If Injustice is popular which it probably will be. We will probably get a sequel which may be good for Damian as he really started becoming alot more likeable in injustice once Kara shows up later in story.
    The movie looks to just be covering Year One of the comics.
    If it does get popular we won't be seeing likeable Damian in quite a while.