Page 181 of 259 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 3875

I just found out. Looks like Damian will be in the Beast Boy and Raven graphic novel. He will be Damian in name only, from the looks of it, his personality is that of Dick Grayson. Some fans are speculating that the authors wanted to use Dick as Robin but DC banned it so they used Damian but with Dick's personality. And it looks like this "Damian" has a "thing" for a fellow Titan (no, it's not Raven), but the latter is just speculation and not confirmed. Either way, I predict when this comic comes out the fandom will be on fire.

Astonishing Member

He will be Damian in name only, from the looks of it, his personality is that of Dick Grayson. Some fans are speculating that the authors wanted to use Dick as Robin but DC banned it so they used Damian but with Dick's personality.
    Um, but why?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Um, but why?
    Guessing from a Robin selection stand point:

Damian is recognizable due to the New 52 movies but wants his personality to be Dick to go with the graphic novel flow.

Dick probably reserved for other stuff, Jason is won't be an obvious choice, and Tim is currently going to limbo but I do say it should have been Tim, give the kid some exposure.

Eh, It's a non-canon graphic novel, I wouldn't mind it at all.

Extraordinary Member

Maybe DC just wants the writer to use Damian, since Damian is currently Robin.

Stuff like that happend before, DCAU had versions of Tim Drake and Kyle Rayner that were "heavily inspired" by Jason Todd and Hal Jordan.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by delaviux View Post
    I just found out. Looks like Damian will be in the Beast Boy and Raven graphic novel. He will be Damian in name only, from the looks of it, his personality is that of Dick Grayson. Some fans are speculating that the authors wanted to use Dick as Robin but DC banned it so they used Damian but with Dick's personality. And it looks like this "Damian" has a "thing" for a fellow Titan (no, it's not Raven), but the latter is just speculation and not confirmed. Either way, I predict when this comic comes out the fandom will be on fire.
    Do you have a link? Who announced it?
    Super weird it would be Damian.

I just found out. Looks like Damian will be in the Beast Boy and Raven graphic novel.

He will be Damian in name only, from the looks of it, his personality is that of Dick Grayson. Some fans are speculating that the authors wanted to use Dick as Robin but DC banned it so they used Damian but with Dick's personality. And it looks like this "Damian" has a "thing" for a fellow Titan (no, it's not Raven), but the latter is just speculation and not confirmed.
    Maybe Wondergirl? Cassie like in DCEASED..

Or Donna if we talk about Dick Titans generation.

Ahhh... Speculation. I am fine if he has NOT a thing for nobody.. The novel is about BB and Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Maybe Wondergirl? Cassie like in DCEASED..

Or Donna if we talk about Dick Titans generation.

Ahhh... Speculation. I am fine if he has NOT a thing for nobody.. The novel is about BB and Raven.
    It'd be funny if they had Damian hook up with a random League of Shadows chick.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Um, but why?

That's not strange, Damian is Robin. The Book is a YA book and DC bungled Damian's Zoom title [Ian Wayne with Brown hair!]

Fans were also speculating that Damian in Batman, Robin and Jerry seemed more like Dick but having read it he's toned down [Kid friendly] but still Damian.

Poor Dick Grayson. His bros just keep 'borrowing' what's his. The price you have to pay for being the 1st and the How to guide.

Dick I would guess Dc wants to focus on pushing as Nightwing. For a persona that's been around for so long, Dc has really not done nearly enough to spotlight and promote Dick as Nightwing
    Last edited by Fergus; 09-11-2021 at 01:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

I’m not here for another love triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m not here for another love triangle
    I neither.. We already had one for Crush fault.. Why give me hopes with Djinn when you had more interest in ship her with Crush?

NO. I feel unable to make this to BB even less knowing that Damian will lose here again.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I neither.. We already had one for Crush fault.. Why give me hopes with Djinn when you had more interest in ship her with Crush?

NO. I feel unable to make this to BB even less knowing that Damian will lose here again.
    Well the speculation did say it is another Titan, not raven.
    They're most likely just bait those DamRae shippers into buying it, so Damian won't be likely be in a love triangle

It's Starfire guys. That's why fans speculated that the authors wanted to use Dick as Robin.

Sounds interesting! Is that series of graphic novels any good? I've been meaning to read them, heard good things.

Where did you learn that Robin would be appearing!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    It'd be funny if they had Damian hook up with a random League of Shadows chick.
    Yeah.. It would be interesting but... Damian is not the MC in that novel.

What other user said maybe is for attract the Damirae here somehow.