Page 101 of 259 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3875

Twitter mention about one interview about Infinite Frontier and about ROBIN:

https://twitter.com/GateCrashersPod/...57037024419841

The interview link:

https://gatecrashers.fan/2021/05/21/...ua-williamson/

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Twitter mention about one interview about Infinite Frontier and about ROBIN:

https://twitter.com/GateCrashersPod/...57037024419841

The interview link:

https://gatecrashers.fan/2021/05/21/...ua-williamson/
    Thanks for the link will give it a listen on my break

lol. Both broke that promise years later.
    Well, when that panel was published, wasn't Catwoman, up to that point his only love interest I think, in long term limbo? She only came back around the time Adam West was playing Batman on TV, because she was in the show.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

One question... the Fear State Bat-family event means that no ROBIN in October?

Extraordinary Member

why would that be

Williamson confirmed that Robin is not crossing over with Fear State so I wouldn't know why we shouldn't get Robin in October.
    spoilers:
    Someone also asked if Damian will interact with Jace Fox and Williamson answered that Damian will return to Gotham after the first arc/the first eight issues, but he will be mostly focused on his father, so there isn't much of a reason for Jace and him to meet right out of the gate.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Williamson confirmed that Robin is not crossing over with Fear State so I wouldn't know why we shouldn't get Robin in October.
    spoilers:
    Someone also asked if Damian will interact with Jace Fox and Williamson answered that Damian will return to Gotham after the first arc/the first eight issues, but he will be mostly focused on his father, so there isn't much of a reason for Jace and him to meet right out of the gate.
    end of spoilers
    I'm glad they are focusing on Damian and Bruce. Fix Damian 1st before he starts interacting with the new guys. I remember what Patrick did to Damian in the Signal so no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I'm glad they are focusing on Damian and Bruce. Fix Damian 1st before he starts interacting with the new guys. I remember what Patrick did to Damian in the Signal so no thanks.
    What did he do?

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Good. I couldn't care less about any interaction that he has with Jace. Work on fixing the hot ass mess that is his relationship with Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Good. I couldn't care less about any interaction that he has with Jace. Work on fixing the hot ass mess that is his relationship with Bruce.
    Yeah, I feel the same way. That relationship has turned so messy, I feel like we might need a new Batman and Robin book to truly fix it. Williamson said Damian would be focused on Bruce, but it's still a solo book so I'm not sure how much time he will really end up dedicating to that.
    Possible spoiler for Bruce's search in Robin, don't read if you don't want to know.
    spoilers:
    In the same interview Williamson also mentioned that they talked about what would happen if Bruce found out where Damian was (during the Lazarus Island arc) and why he wouldn't go there immediately and that they would come up with a reason. I guess that means we won't see Bruce finding Damian? I wonder if something really bad is going to happen to Bruce in Fear State and that's why Damian comes back to Gotham. Maybe he will find/win something in the first arc that might help Bruce? He's on Lazarus Island after all. I'm just speculating here, but I find it a bit odd that Williamson said Damian is focused on Bruce instead of just saying that they will interact after the first arc.
    Maybe I'm just overthinking this though.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    OK Thanks.. I saw something in inside pulse only mentioning this Fear State and I thought for a moment that NO ROBIN in october..

I have 0 interest in that State I prefer Robin. New Bat or Catwoman? No.. See Harley? NEVER

OK. I will still have Robin

OK Thanks.. I saw something in inside pulse only mentioning this Fear State and I thought for a moment that NO ROBIN in october..

I have 0 interest in that State I prefer Robin. New Bat or Catwoman? No.. See Harley? NEVER

OK. I will still have Robin
    I'm not interested in Fear State either, I don't care about the characters that we saw in the promo art.

I wonder when we'll finally get the solicitations for August. Joshua Williamson already spoiled who will show up as guests in Robin #5, but he also posted a Flashpoint Thomas Wayne gif on twitter and I would like to see if that means something and if yes, what.
    Thomas is still alive as far as we know and it would be interesting to have him and Damian interact again at some point after what Thomas did to him.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

What did he do?
    After Damian and Duke's mutual acknowledgment at the end of Robin War, after the potential of watching movies together and overall nice and promising friendship between two of them, of course in the very first page of Batman & Signal Patrick wrote Damian yelled and belittled Duke.

I'm not interested in Fear State either, I don't care about the characters that we saw in the promo art.

I wonder when we'll finally get the solicitations for August. Joshua Williamson already spoiled who will show up as guests in Robin #5, but he also posted a Flashpoint Thomas Wayne gif on twitter and I would like to see if that means something and if yes, what.
    Thomas is still alive as far as we know and it would be interesting to have him and Damian interact again at some point after what Thomas did to him.
    I'd prefer Flashpoint Batman just go away forever. But if he comes back for Damian to kick his ass, I suppose I can deal with his presence again.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    After Damian and Duke's mutual acknowledgment at the end of Robin War, after the potential of watching movies together and overall nice and promising friendship between two of them, of course in the very first page of Batman & Signal Patrick wrote Damian yelled and belittled Duke.
    Yikes. Can we have like one book that doesn't use Damian to make us feel bad for another character or turns him into a joke?
    Reminds me of when I read the asian superhero celebration issue, excited to read two Damian stories, and Dustin Nguyen used Damian to make us feel bad for Cass for absolutely no reason in one of the two.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 05-24-2021 at 01:33 PM.