Page 105 of 259 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by SanityOrMadness View Post
    Meanwhile, Rose is getting messed up. She finally moved past the whole stupid Geoff Johns "Ravager" thing in Priest's Deathstroke, and yet...
    What's happening to Rose? Haven't read the issue yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    What's happening to Rose? Haven't read the issue yet.
    I don't want to spoil the issue for you cause its so good!

But she wants to help train Damian.

I also think its pretty clear she wants his help as well for whatever reason she is on the island!

Is it just me or did Kid XXL remind anyone else of Nick Diaz or any other cocky MMA fighter because I know Melnikov and his friend and fellow artist Ramon Villalobos both like MMA and talk about it on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Is it just me or did Kid XXL remind anyone else of Nick Diaz or any other cocky MMA fighter because I know Melnikov and his friend and fellow artist Ramon Villalobos both like MMA and talk about it on twitter.
    I think it will definitely have been an influence!

I really liked the touch that he has a bunch of annoying obnoxious groupies following him about!

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Good for you people. I'm done wasting my time with this ****.
    Hey, hey, hey! This is a comic of the highest caliber. It is most certainly not what you are claiming!

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Hey, hey, hey! This is a comic of the highest caliber. It is most certainly not what you are claiming!
    Subjective. It's the highest calibre comic to you and **** to others. Poster's not feeling the direction and that's sad but fair.

This title had a very good response. According to Williamson, " it exceeded his expectations sales wise".

Hope more come on board and join the many experiencing this Highest calibre comic

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I don't want to spoil the issue for you cause its so good!

But she wants to help train Damian.

I also think its pretty clear she wants his help as well for whatever reason she is on the island!
    Doesn't sound like they are messing her up. I can't wait to read it. I enjoyed Rose and Damian's interactions back in the pre-flashpoint era.

Subjective. It's the highest calibre comic to you and **** to others. Poster's not feeling the direction and that's sad but fair.
    If you've seen this dude's other posts around here, he was most likely trolling/being sarcastic lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    If you've seen this dude's other posts around here, he was most likely trolling/being sarcastic lol
    And to think I almost began to miss them. Now all we need is a guest cameo from Prepmaster and we've got the whole gang back together again.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

This title had a very good response. According to Williamson, " it exceeded his expectations sales wise".

Hope more come on board and join the many experiencing this Highest calibre comic
    Subjectivity? I don't know the meaning of the word! Tom King's Batman is a masterpiece, Bendis is the greatest writer to ever touch Superman, and the best Robin is Ace the Bat-hound.

Okay, just read it myself and I've gotta agree with Katana500, this issue was great!

Flatline is quickly becoming one of my favorites (she'll definitely grow on Dami in time - she reminds me a bit of Maya) and Rose is just an awesome big sis who wants to help her angry baby bro out XD

Also, Damian actually looks his age - which is refreshing.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Astonishing Member

What's the point of the manga he's reading? Some significant emphasis is placed on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    What's the point of the manga he's reading? Some significant emphasis is placed on it.
    So far it's just a slightly heavy handed reference to his whole little story arc about familial expectations. There may be some more significance as the story progresses but so far that's all it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Oh I know. I was taking the mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Subjectivity? I don't know the meaning of the word! Tom King's Batman is a masterpiece, Bendis is the greatest writer to ever touch Superman, and the best Robin is Ace the Bat-hound.
    Look it up then.
    Tom King's Batman is a multi award winning run. the critics and a ridiculous number of the buying audience seem to agree that it is a Masterpiece.
    Many long standing Superman fans on this very site loved Bendis' run on Superman.
    Ace wasn't a Robin but he is the 1st Batman sidekick to be getting a lead role in a movie in this new era so WB seems to think he is worth the investment.
    Last edited by Fergus; 05-25-2021 at 12:15 PM.