Page 109 of 259 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Oh my God! I needed the laugh that both of those gave me XD
    I love this guy's art.

I rag on the Supersons comics sometimes but I do miss this bromance.

I think Robin 2021 is being same as Super Sons 2021 I made my expectations too high ><, I see the scenes like "it's being silly when should be serious and serious when should be funny" >< I don't want be like my dad, but I ending doing comparisons with original Super Sons and Robin - Son of Batman (the comics) that I really liked.
    But still like it and will follow...
    The art is SO good and each comic looks like see someone playing a game XD, still funny, I can almost heard the "plim" when Rose finish a phrase and explain things and a "loading" in the end of each chapter.

Aaaaannnd about this ship >\\\< after Jaytemis I am upset about this great dinamic couples that show up and can have a great development and are broke without a good reason because is easier for the next writer, like I waaant to ship them, but I don't know if I should, sorry for being so dramatic....

***did some explanation about why Artemis went away show up?

And Iiiiiiifffff I ship them, how would it be called???
    -FlatRobin???
    -RobinLine???

***I said it before but I really don't like when they do Robins like same women again and again instead of add new relevant female characters, because this I liked Damian with Djinn and Jon (Raven too, but is an exception).

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

The only unbelievable part in this, is Starfire being cold, lol.

But yeah. While waiting for Multiversal Constant to be updated (slow, but worth it), Trinity has been a good fanfic to read. The only difference is that Jon in that one starts out the same age as Damian, and we also get Lyta Prince to add to the duo. Coming of age, with each getting their own personal arcs, and junior high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post

But yeah. While waiting for Multiversal Constant to be updated (slow, but worth it), Trinity has been a good fanfic to read. The only difference is that Jon in that one starts out the same age as Damian, and we also get Lyta Prince to add to the duo. Coming of age, with each getting their own personal arcs, and junior high school.
    Waaaaiit??? What is it you are talking about?? @w@

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Waaaaiit??? What is it you are talking about?? @w@
    Fanfics. Non slash, and canon-compliant to a certain point (both ignore the Jon age up, for example).

Multiversal constant is still getting updated?! I thought the author stopped.

I've heard about Trinity but I haven't read it yet, and after watching Superman and Lois, I really wanna see Damian and Jon in the same Highschool or something along the lines of school life.
    Supersons has that, but it's more about their adventures.

I just wanna see em both on the Football team together XD
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Multiversal constant is still getting updated?! I thought the author stopped.

I've heard about Trinity but I haven't read it yet, and after watching Superman and Lois, I really wanna see Damian and Jon in the same Highschool or something along the lines of school life.
    Supersons has that, but it's more about their adventures.

I just wanna see em both on the Football team together XD
    Multiversal Constant had one back in February. So, slow, but yeah.

But Trinity explores the mythos of each of the Trinity's groups (Lyta's connections to the Greek Gods, Jon's more out of this world stuff, and Damian being a Detective), with cameos by other characters.

Multiversal Constant had one back in February. So, slow, but yeah.

But Trinity explores the mythos of each of the Trinity's groups (Lyta's connections to the Greek Gods, Jon's more out of this world stuff, and Damian being a Detective), with cameos by other characters.
    Oh, that still sounds epic. I like how the focus is more on Damian's paternal heritage. I'm guessing Lyta's the leader while Damian is the strategist. I'd love this Dynamic so much if it were canon.
    I think I'm gonna start reading that right now.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I think Robin 2021 is being same as Super Sons 2021 I made my expectations too high ><, I see the scenes like "it's being silly when should be serious and serious when should be funny" >< I don't want be like my dad, but I ending doing comparisons with original Super Sons and Robin - Son of Batman (the comics) that I really liked.
    But still like it and will follow...
    The art is SO good and each comic looks like see someone playing a game XD, still funny, I can almost heard the "plim" when Rose finish a phrase and explain things and a "loading" in the end of each chapter.

Aaaaannnd about this ship >\\\< after Jaytemis I am upset about this great dinamic couples that show up and can have a great development and are broke without a good reason because is easier for the next writer, like I waaant to ship them, but I don't know if I should, sorry for being so dramatic....

***did some explanation about why Artemis went away show up?

And Iiiiiiifffff I ship them, how would it be called???
    -FlatRobin???
    -RobinLine???

***I said it before but I really don't like when they do Robins like same women again and again instead of add new relevant female characters, because this I liked Damian with Djinn and Jon (Raven too, but is an exception).
    Yeah, all of us were so excited when we heard Damian was getting an ongoing - it's kind of hard not to build expectations.
    Although, I also want to compare this to Robin: Son of Batman, but I won't yet because that story has already been told completely while this one has barely started. It's like comparing a chicken to an egg.

Like Astralabius, for me R:SOB is the height of Damian's morality. It was compelling and really well done, and it gave both Main Characters a meaningful character arc.
    This current Robin Ongoing is telling a different story in a different situation. Damian isn't looking for Redemption, he's trying to solve a mystery. So while he can reject the notion of Killing again - that isn't the main focus of his journey yet.

As for shipping, go ahead. Ship em while we've got em XD.
    I'm not saying they'll be the next Bruce/Selina but it'll be fun to explore. I just don't like stuff like that Screenrant article already throwing around words like "Love" when the characters just met like a few hours ago. (Also, they called Flatline Lord Death Man's Daughter. To my knowledge, she's only his sidekick. Is there something I haven't seen that states she's his kid?)

It might also be possible that some of the new characters could be Damian's new rogues one day - like how King Snake was Tim's villain and Raptor is Dick's villain.
    Perhaps people like Respawn, Black Swan and Flatline will be his own Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Oh, that still sounds epic. I like how the focus is more on Damian's paternal heritage. I'm guessing Lyta's the leader while Damian is the strategist. I'd love this Dynamic so much if it were canon.
    I think I'm gonna start reading that right now.
    "Leader" is too strong a word. More like, they each take the lead when it falls into their expertise.

I like the image..

When more I see Damian costume more I desire to see him with it during a lot of time.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like the image..

When more I see Damian costume more I desire to see him with it during a lot of time.
    Can't blame you. That costume is fire.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I have to say this isn't what i think when I think of off duty Damian. My God he's peek Teen.

No wonder Bruce isn't so eager to get him back.

Is that Rose next to him?