Page 112 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So apparently Talia has some pretty interesting ideas about crises and how they’ve effected Damian, from Infinite Frontier: Secret Files #4 today.

Talia believes that Damian was effected by the Crises in that because of changes to reality he now follows Bruce as his sidekick/son instead of being with his mother who raised him. Probably a lot of deniability there on her part but also remember that Williamson is co-writing secret files so that plot might come up in Robin if Williamson wants it to.
    Talia valiantly editing the disappointments in her life to boost her ego/protect her feels reminds m of my mum. It's weirdly endearing.

Hope Williamson doesn't drag that into Robin.

Damian choose to be a hero before the crises and of his own free will. To imply otherwise undermines Damian.
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-30-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Talia valiantly editing the disappointments in her life to boost her ego/protect her feels reminds m of my mum. It's weirdly endearing.

Hope Williamson doesn't drag that into Robin.

Damian choose to be a hero before the crises and of his own free will. To imply otherwise undermines Damian.
    Couldn't have been said any better

I’m pretty sure that it’s meant to be taken as Talia deluding herself not that the universe/multiverse/omniverse constantly changing is actually causing Damian to side with his father over his mother. I feel like if Damian himself heard that he would have the same reaction as us, but considering that Talia managed to get herself on the Totality and Checkmate I wouldn’t underestimate what she might try to pull to get her way.

Fantastic Member

I was more taken aback by the pronounced disdain Talia displayed when speaking about "The Detective."

Few things make Talia seethe like any kind of rejection.

I think we are going to see Talia hatching schemes to steer Damian down a similar path to herself. I feel like Tomasi broached this character beat when he had Talia try to murder Lois Lane in the first Super Son's series.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’m pretty sure that it’s meant to be taken as Talia deluding herself not that the universe/multiverse/omniverse constantly changing is actually causing Damian to side with his father over his mother. I feel like if Damian himself heard that he would have the same reaction as us, but considering that Talia managed to get herself on the Totality and Checkmate I wouldn’t underestimate what she might try to pull to get her way.
    I wonder if she is not slowly moving back to her Batman Inc./Leviathan ways?

Finally read the first 2 issues of new solo and I love it. I'm here for all the shounen vibes and I really like Flatline.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Talia with Baby Damian

https://romyjones.tumblr.com

They grow up so fast

https://guanidyl.tumblr.com

Damian and Raven

Supersons

Last edited by dietrich; 06-02-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Long haired Damian with Alfred The Cat

Talia and Damian

Yeesh. I am not feeling long haired Damian, at all.

I think his expression don't match so much with my vision of Damian, maybe also the hair, but is not just the physical, it's more about the gesture... the references are "sexy boys pose" XD
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 06-02-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Uuuhhh! I did had a NICE dream last night!
    I was in a kind of movie theater and there is a serie of movies protagonized by Damian (*-*)/! There was very well done animation (a little more anime style with a cool sword), for some reason I already knew how it's going to end and I was seeing a painful part of the story, but thinking, "this time DC will give him a happy story in the end, the fans are going to be crazy about how good this is..." TuT
    Have been a time since I dreamed about characters, so this was a nice one

Damian with long hair just doesn't work for me. Especially the man-bun.

I mean, he can pull it off - but Damian with long hair doesn't seem like something he'd do (not counting Injustice), current Damian would probably see it as a Liability or something.
    Plus he's the type to get angry if someone calls him cute, imagine when they start calling him 'Pretty Boy' XD

I love seeing pictures of him, Talia and Raven tbh, that ship in it's universe worked.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    I mean, he can pull it off - but Damian with long hair doesn't seem like something he'd do (not counting Injustice), current Damian would probably see it as a Liability or something.
    Plus he's the type to get angry if someone calls him cute, imagine when they start calling him 'Pretty Boy' XD

I love seeing pictures of him, Talia and Raven tbh, that ship in it's universe worked.
    But I also can see Damian saying cut hair is a "TT, lost of time", or with chinese clothes with a male chinese pony tail hair =u=)/

Yeaaahh Damian is so cute with Talia :') I love #goodparenttaliaalghul fics, someone posted her reading Alexander's book for him before... it's so scary and pure at the same time...