Page 129 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 3875

Since Connor will shows up more in Robin I want to try something with him.
    There is some nice short comic where I can know Connor better?

Disregarding Continuity, Damian's actual mannerisms and whatnot - Truth & Justice is pretty fun.

spoilers:
    I'm not sure of the time periods, so I could be wrong - but isn't it a possibility that An ancestor of Ra's came from the Hitite people?

Also, that one dude who gets caught up in Damian's mess had me cracking a grin. It's cliche, but still funny.

Seriously though, with the amount of times Damian's had the chance to be more than human (Including the Lazarus Tourney) - It's my personal headcanon that at some point he'll have a kind of secret McGuffin that will help him in Desperate Times.

Kinda like the Hellbat Armor. Or the Devastator Batman's "Doomsday Protocol" that turned him into Doomsday. Just imagine Damian's "Omega" or "Chaos Protocol" - stab himself with the Chaos shard and be ready to fight a God.
    end of spoilers
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Disregarding Continuity, Damian's actual mannerisms and whatnot - Truth & Justice is pretty fun.

spoilers:
    I'm not sure of the time periods, so I could be wrong - but isn't it a possibility that An ancestor of Ra's came from the Hitite people?

Also, that one dude who gets caught up in Damian's mess had me cracking a grin. It's cliche, but still funny.

Seriously though, with the amount of times Damian's had the chance to be more than human (Including the Lazarus Tourney) - It's my personal headcanon that at some point he'll have a kind of secret McGuffin that will help him in Desperate Times.

Kinda like the Hellbat Armor. Or the Devastator Batman's "Doomsday Protocol" that turned him into Doomsday. Just imagine Damian's "Omega" or "Chaos Protocol" - stab himself with the Chaos shard and be ready to fight a God.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I like the sound of the Chaos Protocol. I wish the Super Damian arc in B&R had been longer.
    end of spoilers

Yeah. Truth and Justice with Damian is funny..

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Aww, this story was nice. I loved how they explained Damian's Dilemma of being both Wayne and Al'Ghul. I would've preferred this for his 13th birthday than Bruce being too busy Again.

That gift tho XD
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Extraordinary Member

Most children need supervision I’m not sure what Bruce is trying to say

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Maybe Bruce is pissed because he can't pawn off responsibility for Damian to Alfred anymore.

One of those dads who likes the idea of having children, but will leave all the responsibility to the mother. Well, Alfred in this case.

Come on guys, Alfred is worse than Bruce when it come to Damian. When has Alfred ever been a parental figure to Damian? Never.

When has Alfred gone out of his way to do what was detrimental to Damian? Lots of times.

Dick raised Damian not Alfred.

Alfred gaslighted Damian, sent him away when he was 10 and endangered him unnecessarily during City of bane

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    This is sweet. Enjoyed the story a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Bruce has never been a hands on dad. a hands on Robin trainer yeah but never a hands on dad

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Come on guys, Alfred is worse than Bruce when it come to Damian. When has Alfred ever been a parental figure to Damian? Never.

When has Alfred gone out of his way to do what was detrimental to Damian? Lots of times.

Dick raised Damian not Alfred.

Alfred gaslighted Damian, sent him away when he was 10 and endangered him unnecessarily during City of bane
    We talked about responsibility, not about being a father figure. Alfred was the one who got Damian to school, made him his food (and made sure he ate it), remembered his birthday or patched him up when he was injured.

I also feel like you ignore that Dick hasn't done much to help Damian either in recent years.
    Raven wanted to talk about Damian's new rogue Teen Titans and Dick didn't want to bother with it. He talked badly about Damian at the end of the Teen Titans books and so far he hasn't shown more concern about his disappearance than any other member of the family.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 07-07-2021 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Bruce has never been a hands on dad. a hands on Robin trainer yeah but never a hands on dad
    And that is why he sucks. If he doesn't want to raise kids he should stop taking them under his wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    We talked about responsibility, not about being a father figure. Alfred was the one who got Damian to school, made him his food (and made sure he ate it), remembered his birthday or patched him up when he was injured.

I also feel like you ignore that Dick hasn't done much to help Damian either in recent years.
    Raven wanted to talk about Damian's new rogue Teen Titans and Dick didn't want to bother with it. He talked badly about Damian at the end of the Teen Titans books and so far he hasn't shown more concern about his disappearance than any other member of the family.
    Dick thought Damian what Unconditional love meant while Alfred sent him away when he had no where to go. Alfred didn't take responsibility for Damian while dick did.

Doing the school run and making fun isn't parental responsibility.

My parents never did the school run and my mother didn't make my meals. They paid people to do that. Those people were never responsible for me. They were not my parents but they still wished me a happy birthday sometimes before my folks because I saw them more frequently.

Dick has his own problems and he shouldn't be obligated to discuss Damian's issues. That still doesn't change the fact that Dick has been more of a parent to Damian than Alfred ever has been.