Page 13 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Maya is coming back
    We might even seen Jon and Colin
    There was mention of Maya but none of Jon and Colin, as far as I know. That might just be wishful thinking. That said, I'd rather Jon just...stay away right now. Even if I did kinda like Williamson's voice for him in Justice League.

Maya is coming back
    We might even seen Jon and Colin
    I'm pleased to get Maya back

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah the cape does throw it off a bit, doesn't it? I honestly wouldn't mind if they just said "**** it" and got rid of the cape or replaced it with a hood. But that could just be my general dislike for capes.
    They announced he will have many outfit
    This may not even be his final form

There was mention of Maya but none of Jon and Colin, as far as I know. That might just be wishful thinking. That said, I'd rather Jon just...stay away right now. Even if I did kinda like Williamson's voice for him in Justice League.
    I agree. I don't want Jon here simply because they have Supersons to do the duo thing now let Damian have his own thing. I don't want Damian in Jon's Superman title and I don't want Jon in Damian's solo

Astonishing Member

There was mention of Maya but none of Jon and Colin, as far as I know.
    He was asked about them on Twitter and he said he's planning to use them all.
    Jon will appear for sure, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    He was asked about them on Twitter and he said he's planning to use them all.
    Jon will appear for sure, I think.
    Waaaaaaait! For real? So we are gonna see Colin? Don't you mess with me, man! I want sources lol

As for Jon...eh. I suppose they'll wanna follow up on the letter that Damian left him in Teen Titans but...I've fallen so far out of love with the character that I could care less. I don't really want him anywhere near Damian while they're still trying to shove him into that Clark 2.0 position that nobody asked him to be in.

Astonishing Member

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...45133630050305
    But I think except Maya everyone will have some minor roles. Maybe they'll be rooting for Damian at tournament's finale, something like that.

Going by the cover, the Slade looking dude will be his final adversary.

It's not red though. That costume is mostly grey.

A post from Gleb's twitter

https://twitter.com/GlebMelnikov8/st...811725316?s=20

This costume just looks better and better with each new pic
    I have to admit, it's growing on me.

Might this be Damian's equivalent to Tim's red and black Post-Crisis costume?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Should've shown the full cover and not the cropped version.
    If Damian is going to be giving up the colors, maybe he should give up the moniker too. This would be a perfect opportunity to transition to a Bat-themed codename, like maybe Ibn al Xu'ffasch (“Soon of the Bat”).

Not that I particularly want Tim to be Robin anymore, mind you. But it's better than Drake or Red Robin.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they used the recent time shenanigans to age Tim back up to adulthood and have him do something like the Agent 23 thing that Dick did for a while: have him become a private investigator, more along the lines of the Question. Heck, if they want to retire Vic Sage again and don't want to bring back Renee Montoya as his successor, Tim would make a great Question.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    If Damian is going to be giving up the colors, maybe he should give up the moniker too. This would be a perfect opportunity to transition to a Bat-themed codename, like maybe Ibn al Xu'ffasch (“Soon of the Bat”).

Not that I particularly want Tim to be Robin anymore, mind you. But it's better than Drake or Red Robin.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they used the recent time shenanigans to age Tim back up to adulthood and have him do something like the Agent 23 thing that Dick did for a while: have him become a private investigator, more along the lines of the Question. Heck, if they want to retire Vic Sage again and don't want to bring back Renee Montoya as his successor, Tim would make a great Question.
    Or he can stick with Red Robin. never saw what was wrong with the name.

I don't want Tim mirroring Dick by becoming a spy. The bat boys copy each other too much as is not to mention I don't think Tim would make a good spy [Alvin Draper is no Agent 37]

Tim as a part time PI while he studies is an idea. That way he can have his work life balance thing going that was his thing way back then

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post

I believe Damian is going to be running through different costumes in the series so we don't know that he has given up the colours

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Going by the cover, the Slade looking dude will be his final adversary.
    Covers don’t mean anything he might just be an hallucinating him for 13 issues
    But the Damian and Deathstroke rivalry seems to be going strong 8 years now

Spectacular Member

Covers don’t mean anything he might just be an hallucinating him for 13 issues
    But the Damian and Deathstroke rivalry seems to be going strong 8 years now
    Slade isn't on the cover, it's someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Or he can stick with Red Robin. never saw what was wrong with the name.

I don't want Tim mirroring Dick by becoming a spy. The bat boys copy each other too much as is not to mention I don't think Tim would make a good spy [Alvin Draper is no Agent 37]

Tim as a part time PI while he studies is an idea. That way he can have his work life balance thing going that was his thing way back then
    Whoops! Wrong thread. This was supposed to be posted in Tim's appreciation thread. Sorry about that!
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.