Page 136 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    TItans , red hood and the outlaws, Married in deceased and flirting again in death metal. She is his one
    Also in Future State, oddly enough they are hardly ever together in one comic in the main continuity/timeline.
    He also dated Essence and Isabel Ardila (who now shares a body with Essence).

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    It had the beginnings of a strong relationship, like when she gave him a kiss on the cheek and all the other Titans teased Dami. Then when she got injured and Dami visited her in hospital.

Plus, the Emiko you see in the Dami's Teen Titans was pretty OOC (I mean, everyone was), but even then they bantered a bit (You could say every time she got angry at Djinn and Dami "Flirting", it was jealousy - though you could also say it was annoyance).

Romance at this point is really reaching (Dami is a midget who thinks love is for fools XD), but it could be a possibility in future, kind of like Dick and Artemis in the Young Justice Comics (I can't remember if it was Invasion or Outsiders).
    I didn't see this visiting Emiko in hospital! This IS sweet!

*I personally didn't see this as jealously, but make sense, could be.
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 07-19-2021 at 11:08 AM.

I hate Damian in and before Battle of Cowl.
    And what is that girl of the car problem!?!? Damian was 10! No matter if it was Batmobile or whatever, why someone can write a teenager getting impressed with a 10 years old car? You can say "Damian looks old", how much? 12??
    Thanks they change the character

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    definite love interest didn't save them from shipper and inconsistent writers
    Bruce -> Selina (plus countless others) = "the countless others" part is important
    In Batman's case he doesn't properly have a single love interest. Catwoman is a kinda new thing really. Just look at the movies. How many love interests has Batman had in the live action or animated movies? Funny thing is... as many as there are... almost all of them were seen in the comics FIRST. Notable exceptions include Andrea Beaumont and Chase Meridian. They're major characters... NOT seen in comic prior to film.

Which is seemingly why the Bat-writers went with Talia... Bruce doesn't HAVE any real romantic partners.

Much like starfire she breaks the bat world storylines so don’t expect them to ever pan out
    Jason and Artemis were actually built up. Rose/Jason is tumblr-fanfiction levels when it comes to pairings. No true buildup, far from organic. Rose's big sister relationship with Damian is far greater than anything her and Jason have shown to have. There is actually chemistry there that wasn't forced. I could even see a Damian/Rose at some point when Damian gets older.

With Jason and Artemis, it simply felt natural with what lead to their connection, instead of just 'hey look, this is the pairing'. Which is why I find Jason/Artemis to be dangerously superior.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Jason and Artemis were actually built up. Rose/Jason is tumblr-fanfiction levels when it comes to pairings. No true buildup, far from organic. Rose's big sister relationship with Damian is far greater than anything her and Jason have shown to have. There is actually chemistry there that wasn't forced. I could even see a Damian/Rose at some point when Damian gets older.

With Jason and Artemis, it simply felt natural with what lead to their connection, instead of just 'hey look, this is the pairing'. Which is why I find Jason/Artemis to be dangerously superior.
    Doesn’t matter she can’t come home with him and that’s basicly it.
    Their reaction to Harley Quinn showed how sfar apart they are, Gotham would be so trivial to her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I hate Damian in and before Battle of Cowl.
    And what is that girl of the car problem!?!? Damian was 10! No matter if it was Batmobile or whatever, why someone can write a teenager getting impressed with a 10 years old car? You can say "Damian looks old", how much? 12??
    Thanks they change the character
    Lol that girl died and was never mentioned again

Doesn’t matter she can’t come home with him and that’s basicly it.
    Their reaction to Harley Quinn showed how sfar apart they are, Gotham would be so trivial to her
    Jason isn't strictly tied to Gotham. So that isn't a problem

Lol that girl died and was never mentioned again
    ?? She didn't died, did she??

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    ?? She didn't died, did she??
    It's heavily implied that Killer Croc ate her.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    It's heavily implied that Killer Croc ate her.
    Yeah, Babs got her killed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Yeah, Babs got her killed.
    Babs as if

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Jason isn't strictly tied to Gotham. So that isn't a problem
    Yes he is, no matter how far he goes he will come back to Gotham, if Bruce needs him he will come back
    And of for some crazy reason the Batman IP was sold he would go with it

Yes he is, no matter how far he goes he will come back to Gotham, if Bruce needs him he will come back
    And of for some crazy reason the Batman IP was sold he would go with it
    Maybe, but there is a comic with Dick married with Star Fire with a family innnn Gotham, it isn't impossible write a comic with Jason and Artemis really together with or with a family, can't not be main story or canon, but enough for meee, I can't hold myself about thinking if they would have red hair kids, black hair kids or bothhh <3
    *and good parent Jason Todd, I would enjoy this

Babs as if
    I don't doubt, I just can't like this story.