Page 155 of 259 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3875
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I mean cool, ship who you want. I have a head cannon ship for him that will never happen because DC seems to want to avoid the whole Hal was dead and had a niece who had cool powers and we can't use her as a hero for some reason. But, in regard to Damian's sexuality, it would be way easier to do this with him over all, making him Bi, as he's not really had the same depth of relationships that Dick or Tim have had. Also it sucks that people are saying that, but right now there's limited Chemistry between the two. (And also anyone that goes ripping someone's heart out is a jerk in my book.) The thing is with the hero villain mash ups for romance is that they always crash in some way. Catwoman and Batman (outside of Earth 2), Roy x Cheshire, Spiderman x Black Cat, and any hero that hooks up with a villain typically has the villain turn good (see Mara Jade from Star Wars the EU) or they break up and it's a constant case of 'Come back to the good side' 'No I can't that's not me' situations. That's at least why to me Flatline is good fodder but I can't see it being in for the long haul. She's not going to suddenly go good and join up with Damian at least within the over all story.
    New character's survival partly depends on how powerful their creator is, and Williamson is a quite big name, so I can see Flatline on long run. Also Robin current arc is deathmatch between killers, it's not fair to judge Flatline because of her act as per the rule of the tournament. I don't quite understand why some fans instantly hate Flatline since she only appeared in 3 issues so far and she didn't do anything wrong except ripping Damian's heart out which is again, deathmatch rule

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    If you dislike her(like Damijon and LGTB) like that you will not enjoy the comic after Robins reunion.

I hope that LGTB focus in him less now if they really want Tim.. Ask the same for Damijon ones is impossible
    Tim reveals as bi doesn't mean Damian will not get written as LGBT in the future you know... It all depends on the writer. I don't care for romance in my comic but personally I think it's interesting to see Damian as Gay or Asexual. Like he's an heir of 2 big legacies but his orientation prevents him to have kids (at least the normal way. We know there are some crazy baby making things in DC world, like tubes and clone etc). I don't see Batman or even Talia care about it, but Damian himself probably will have some conflict regarding that.

That reminds me, is Damian ever called someone beautiful etc? Strangely I don't remember any of that, except Injustice Damian in flirts mode toward Kara

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    That reminds me, is Damian ever called someone beautiful etc? Strangely I don't remember any of that, except Injustice Damian in flirts mode toward Kara
    Mostly in Elseworlds stories.

There was the thing with Cassie and him in DCeased. Also there were signs of attraction with Chris Kent, and Damian and Alexis teased and flirted with each other a lot. That would honestly be my OTP if she existed in main continuity - can you imagine that power couple?
    Last edited by Shen; 08-12-2021 at 08:18 AM.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post

There was the thing with Cassie and him in DCeased. Also there were signs of attraction with Chris Kent, and Damian and Alexis teased and flirted with each other a lot. That would honestly be my OTP if she existed in main continuity - can you imagine that power couple?
    Don't read DCeased and probably will never will.

OMG I completely forget about Multiverse The Just, the power of boring trenchcoat XD Actually that comic gave me a threesome/poly relationship, so Chris/Damian/Alexis, super power couples. Their Christmas gathering will be interesting

Tim reveals as bi doesn't mean Damian will not get written as LGBT in the future you know... It all depends on the writer. I don't care for romance in my comic but personally I think it's interesting to see Damian as Gay or Asexual. Like he's an heir of 2 big legacies but his orientation prevents him to have kids (at least the normal way. We know there are some crazy baby making things in DC world, like tubes and clone etc). I don't see Batman or even Talia care about it, but Damian himself probably will have some conflict regarding that.

I can't recall Damian ever calling anyone beautiful. The most he's done is call Katana badass in lil'Gotham.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post

Don't read DCeased and probably will never will.

OMG I completely forget about Multiverse The Just, the power of boring trenchcoat XD Actually that comic gave me a threesome/poly relationship, so Chris/Damian/Alexis, super power couples. Their Christmas gathering will be interesting
    Add me to that list of those who liked Chris/Damian/Lexi dynamic

Tim reveals as bi doesn't mean Damian will not get written as LGBT in the future you know... It all depends on the writer. I don't care for romance in my comic but personally I think it's interesting to see Damian as Gay or Asexual.
    As long as the Damijon is avoided I do not care If Damian turns in BI. Never liked Superkid and these shippers are everywhere. I saw accidentaly enough to desire that these shippers never obtain what they want.

Anyway.. I think that I saw these last years people complaining that TIM and DAMIAN were similar(before BI Tim thing) because they are 2 ROBINS(Tim is not called Drake or R.Robin) at the same time.. Why want to make them similar again making Damian Bi too?

I desire the best to STEPH.. Now that she lost him.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-12-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Add me to that list of those who liked Chris/Damian/Lexi dynamic
    I never thought them as a poly relationship, but I loved it hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    As long as the Damijon is avoided I do not care If Damian turns in BI. Never liked Superkid and these shippers are everywhere. I saw accidentaly enough to desire that these shippers never obtain what they want.

Anyway.. I think that I saw these last years people complaining that TIM and DAMIAN were similar(before BI Tim thing) because they are 2 ROBINS(Tim is not called Drake or R.Robin) at the same time.. Why want to make them similar again making Damian Bi too?

I desire the best to STEPH.. Now that she lost him.
    lmao Tim and Damian are completely different and making both of them bi wouldn't change anything. People who say they are similar probably are the ones who don't follow them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I never thought them as a poly relationship, but I loved it hahaha.

lmao Tim and Damian are completely different and making both of them bi wouldn't change anything. People who say they are similar probably are the ones who don't follow them properly.
    Damian has more in common with Jason, if any comparison is to be made between the bird boys. Dying, coming back. Being "darker Robins", think that some people do deserve to die, complicated relationships with the rest of the Bats (including one another), deep ties to assassin organizations (2 for Jason), etc.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post

I never said that.. Never had interest in Tim. I prefer the other Robin(Steph included)

I only remember listen others saying that that if Tim would had continued with Steph and Damian now with Flatline maybe would say that they are even more similar with that.

YEAH.. Damian is more similar to Jason.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-12-2021 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She not going anywhere sooooooooo
    And that's one of the reasons I dropped the book. The whole tournament arc is dumb and these new characzers don't appeal to me at all.

New character's survival partly depends on how powerful their creator is, and Williamson is a quite big name, so I can see Flatline on long run. Also Robin current arc is deathmatch between killers, it's not fair to judge Flatline because of her act as per the rule of the tournament. I don't quite understand why some fans instantly hate Flatline since she only appeared in 3 issues so far and she didn't do anything wrong except ripping Damian's heart out which is again, deathmatch rule
    I think we can all decide for ourselfs what justifies not liking a character. And it's not just her ripping out his heart, which is probably the worst start of a romance I have ever seen, I read the second issue too and found her quite boring and slightly annoying.
    I also don't think that Damian needs someone like her in his life right now. The only reason I see these two getting together is because the writer wants to, not because it makes any sense for two characters like that to enter a romantic relationship.
    Last edited by Astralabius; 08-13-2021 at 03:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    And that's one of the reasons I dropped the book. The whole tournament arc is dumb and these new characzers don't appeal to me at all.
    I’m sorry I guess ? But sh e was made to be reoccurring so hopefully down the line you give her another chance

I think we can all decide for ourselfs what justifies not liking a character. And it's not just her ripping out his heart, which is probably the worst start of a romance I have ever seen, I read the second issue too and found her quite boring and slightly annoying.
    I also don't think that Damian needs someone like her in his life right now. The only reason I see these two getting together is because the writer wants to, not because it makes any sense for two characters like that to enter a romantic relationship.
    There's a difference between "I don't like this character" and "she's a jerk for me". Jerk is real critic of character's personality, which is too sudden to be thrown around when we barely know anything about Flatline.

I understand, I also dislike DCeased when most Damian fans I know worship the book.