Page 156 of 259 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    And that's one of the reasons I dropped the book. The whole tournament arc is dumb and these new characzers don't appeal to me at all.
    You did well. Is what I made with Supersons. Comic that I only started because Damian was here.. When I saw that is not what I wanted I left and never saw it again..
    Good choice. Reading it maybe I would find reasons for that Damijon existence.

The best that one fan can make is avoid see his/her character used in a way that you don´t want.. Like sadly Steph in Detective Comics. I made a mistake watching that Tynion run until the end.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I think we can all decide for ourselfs what justifies not liking a character. And it's not just her ripping out his heart, which is probably the worst start of a romance I have ever seen, I read the second issue too and found her quite boring and slightly annoying.
    I also don't think that Damian needs someone like her in his life right now. The only reason I see these two getting together is because the writer wants to, not because it makes any sense for two characters like that to enter a romantic relationship.
    Hmmm... What kind of person would you consider "right" though?

One friend showed me this.. In case it was not posted here:

DC Connect Robin Damian Flatline.jpg

If you want to see it bigger:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen....apps.docs.jpg

I like Damian expression here.. Ra´s look like a Cool Grandfather here.

Toxic PARENTS?? Rose has a bad mother too??
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Astonishing Member

It seems like they're really pushing this romance between them. I hope it works out.
    ROBIN 2021 ANNUAL #1
    WRITTEN BY JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    ART BY ROGER CRUZ AND VICTOR OLAZABA
    COVER BY JORGE CORONA
    $5.99 US | 48 PAGES
    VARIANT BY CRYSTAL KUNG
    $6.99 US (CARD STOCK)
    ON SALE 11/30/21

TALE OF THE TAPE! The League of Lazarus has introduced Robin to a wide range of some of the youngest, deadliest fighters on the planet—from XXL and his hype squad to Respawn and his Deathstroke fandom—and these killers mean business. But no fighter has made an impact on Damian Wayne like Flatline, the former sidekick of Lord Death Man and one of the most elite combatants in the tournament. But who is Flatline? Uncover the secret origin of all the breakout fighter stars of Robin in this oversize special that puts the K.O. in comic book! Plus: Atlantean fighters join the tournament? C'mon, Mother Soul, never order the fish—always order the steak!

ROBIN #8
    Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    Art by GLEB MELNIKOV
    Cover by SIMONE DI MEO
    Variant cover by FRANCIS MANAPUL
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | $4.99 US Variant (Card stock)
    ON SALE 11/23/21

It's time for a rematch! Robin and Connor Hawke face off for round two in their winner-take-all battle for League of Lazarus supremacy, but with the tournament nearing its end, what surprises does Mother Soul have up her sleeve? I hope it doesn't involve that massive, hellish pit and the immortal monster lying within it—aw beans, it's about that, isn't it?!

Thanks morgoth

Yeah they are pushing it.. Good for him. It was REALLY DISAPPOINTING when his previous ship attempts(Emiko and Djinn) failed.

—from XXL and his hype squad to Respawn and his Deathstroke fandom
    What?? Damian will fight against one Slade group of Fans?

no fighter has made an impact on Damian Wayne like Flatline, the former sidekick of Lord Death Man and one of the most elite combatants in the tournament. But who is Flatline? Uncover the secret origin of all the breakout fighter stars of Robin in this oversize special
    Is saying that we will ONLY Discover Flatline origin or.. That we will discover another characters origins too?

Atlantean fighters join the tournament? C'mon, Mother Soul, never order the fish—always order the steak!
    WOW..

Robin and Connor Hawke face off for round two in their winner-take-all battle for League of Lazarus supremacy
    Good luck Damian.. Or I hope that is a tie for what comes next..

I hope it doesn't involve that massive, hellish pit and the immortal monster lying within it
    As admiral ackbar said: IS A TRAP
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 09:55 AM.

Astonishing Member

Judging by cover, they will take Flatline hostage, or something like that.
    Flatline, the former sidekick of Lord Death Man
    Wait, the former? Was it stated in series, she's not working for him anymore?

Rose said that FT was Lord Death NEW SIDEKICK. While the FT said that he allowed her to go alone on her own for first time. She is here but is still working for him..

As simple as that she left her Boss to make the Ship possible(for now). Damian is not a villain.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Astonishing Member

Oh, so I guess I know how Flatline will stick around with Damian. She will fail Lord Death Man in tournament, he will try to hunt her down for that, so Damian will bring her to Gotham with him. But Bruce won't be there for a while, so they eventually will be screwed, lol.
    Melnikov has already posted their picture in the city, so I'm sure there will be something like that.
    i'm curious, if Damian will be able to meet Bruce before he leaves Gotham? I remember Williamson mentioned, that next arc is centered around their relationship, I wonder how it's going to work out.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 08-13-2021 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

Flatline reading a Nightwing Book?
    and the dude that drew Nightwing like Chandler Bing in the previous issue is back for the Annual. Urg.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Wait, the tournament already ends on chapter 8? I thought it will be longer

Immortal ABS I'm- XD XD XD

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Judging by cover, they will take Flatline hostage, or something like that.

Wait, the former? Was it stated in series, she's not working for him anymore?
    In Robin 2 Flatline said that she went to the tournament with Lord Death Man permission, so she should be still under him

I literally have no interest in the potential love life of a 14 year old child. I'd love for Flatline to stick around. She's really grown on me...as her own character and not some love interest that gets shunted onto Damian simply because that's a "percieved" missing part of his character when that is in fact by design, because he is a child.

Ignorance is bliss, so I'll continue to believe this is just the marketing leaning into romance tropes when there is the barest semblance of romantic feelings (like a kiss on the cheek that surprises Damian and throws him off his game in the tournament) in the text of the book and everything else has only been indicative of the beginning of a friendly rivalry.

I like this cover... And curious about the new Atlantean, how old is Mera in canon?

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    I literally have no interest in the potential love life of a 14 year old child. I'd love for Flatline to stick around. She's really grown on me...as her own character and not some love interest that gets shunted onto Damian simply because that's a "percieved" missing part of his character when that is in fact by design, because he is a child.

Ignorance is bliss, so I'll continue to believe this is just the marketing leaning into romance tropes when there is the barest semblance of romantic feelings (like a kiss on the cheek that surprises Damian and throws him off his game in the tournament) in the text of the book and everything else has only been indicative of the beginning of a friendly rivalry.
    You and me both. Romantic relationship in comic is almost never permanent so it's useless to ponder too serious about it. Not even characters that were specifically designed to be other character's love interest were safe from writer's mood swing (case in point, Kory and Steph)

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Melnikov has already posted their picture in the city, so I'm sure there will be something like that.
    i'm curious, if Damian will be able to meet Bruce before he leaves Gotham? I remember Williamson mentioned, that next arc is centered around their relationship, I wonder how it's going to work out.
    Really?? he posted it? It seems that I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post

I like this cover... And curious about the new Atlantean, how old is Mera in canon?
    WOW.. Awesome..

MERA??

Or Mera daughter(andy)?? I remember her in Aquaman as Baby and in that Future Justice league as a teen.. a Mera Jr. who was trained for one Older Aqualad as little girl before.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Really?? he posted it? It seems that I missed it.

WOW.. Awesome..

MERA??

Or Mera daughter(andy)?? I remember her in Aquaman as Baby and in that Future Justice league as a teen.. a Mera Jr. who was trained for one Older Aqualad as little girl before.
    yeah I mean Andy.. sorry it's midnight in my place So she's a baby in current canon, right?