Page 157 of 259 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    yeah I mean Andy.. sorry it's midnight in my place So she's a baby in current canon, right?
    Like Jon Kent, she'll be aged up in no time, I guarantee it.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmmm... What kind of person would you consider "right" though?
    For me honestly it would have to be a person that was a lot like these two girls:

Option 1 would be Irey West, Wally's daughter who just recently came back. She has speedforce powers like her father, took the name Impulse, (now there are two) and she and her brother survived living on their own for a long while in I guess a limbo place. Her twin Jai I think still has the power to use the speedforce to make him strong over fast (he's called the Turtle in the future). Anyway personality wise, she'd work well with Damian as she is very much the opposite of him in ways and the same in others. She's confident in herself and extroverted. Both survived dealing with some dark stuff (Her and her brother in the multiverse and the whole Death metal thing). Previously she was going to be in a new YJ with Damian, Static, Supergirl, Batgirl(Steph), Ms. Martian and Blue Beetle and it was clear that she was going to be there to help Steph in pulling Damian out of his shell and becoming a friend of his, at the end of the first major issue there's a mini party and she pulls Damian onto the dance floor. She's a bit sarcastic and very much like her cousin Bart in that she's an over all happy person but she's also empathetic to others.

Apparently She has her father's powers plus it's stronger with her than her dad and cousin.

Attachment 112540

Option 2 is Helen Jordan, Jason Jordan's twin sister niece to Hal and cousin to Hal Jr. (Airwave) and was recently brought back recalling her time with her uncle Hal as a near death experience. Though it's hinted at that she still seems to retain some of her powers as the alien creature in the annual was attracted to her for some unknown reason. Helen's personality mostly is shown in Specter and she's a kind girl with a strong sense of humor and a willingness to learn. She likes fantasy (as shown with her liking Wizard of Oz) and she also has a strong connection to those in magical/cosmic/Spectral area of the DC universe. Her newer, older, self is also very cool in that she's understanding of various alien languages (guessing she might have her powers from the past but it's buried for now) and seems to be very much like her younger self in wanting to help others and apparently willing to (even when she's kind of dead) help save her uncle by waking him the hell up in ghost form. Helen has a wicked sense of humor and I think she could be someone who can empathize with Damian and his issues with his father and mother as her family is dysfunctional as all get out.

Her powers right now seem to be ghost ablities, talking to aliens, and possibly her realty warping powers as shown in the past.

spect2407b.jpgRCO009_1564575877.jpg

As for Flatline, my issue with her is that she reminds me way way way too much of the character Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia, where in she's all I have a crush on you hero even though I'm probably going to try to kill you later. Her personality to me feels very much like "Let's make a manga edgelord like baddie but also make her cool" to fill in the Harley role. That's very much what she feels like. And it grates on me as it's like a version of Live Wire in a way. Trying to be all Look how cool I am, in how she acts and what she does. Even her profile screams it down to the hobby area and the fact that she's a great martial artist, etc. Rose I can buy because of who her father is, Cassandra was trained to kill, but this girl? Just seems really random and again way to much like They are trying to pair him with a dark type when you really want someone the opposite of that for Damian as it would allow someone to bring out the better side of him at times since writers like to screw with him emotionally. He needs someone who is not going to yank his heart out to be there for him. That's why my nomination is those two as it would lead to some interesting developments with not only him and the girls (or if they wanted to they could go with Jason Jordan or Jai West if they want to make it a guy) but also for either the Bat or Flash families.

I mean Bruce having to either deal with Hal or Wally would be amusing given their interactions in the past, and the whole JL thing going on.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darkspellmaster; 08-13-2021 at 11:28 AM.

ROBIN 8 COVER

I am in part a little confused.. The only that I understood is that we see Damian fighting against Connor and that she is here.

ROBIN 8 flatline damian.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 11:30 AM.

Astonishing Member

No, it seems like she tries to make her way to the ring while Connor beats Damian there, something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    No, it seems like she tries to make her way to the ring while Connor beats Damian there, something like that.
    I see... Maybe.

There is a secondary one with Mother Soul(in lazarus pits). OF COURSE. She wanted this for herself
    Screen Shot 4891.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 11:28 AM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Or she was taken while Damian was too busy fighting Connor

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Or she was taken while Damian was too busy fighting Connor
    Maybe... It like 2 persons arms are closely to her trying to kidnapp her.

lol.. The MOST HATED ROBIN long time ago would be one of the Best options to be introduced in DCAU scenario. The 2nd option surprised me.. I was not expecting see her here.

https://www.cbr.com/dcau-missing-comic-characters/
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 11:32 AM.

It's two League of Lazarus guards holding her back. I'm guessing she's shouting for Damian and Connor's match to end because it's getting too brutal, or something like that, nothing to get confused or caught up about.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    It's two League of Lazarus guards holding her back. I'm guessing she's shouting for Damian and Connor's match to end because it's getting too brutal, or something like that, nothing to get confused or caught up about.
    Interesting. Thanks for the Information.

Astonishing Member

Considering that tournament arc is ending, I hope there's no chance December issue will be last. Yeah, it's unlikely, but at the end of the year it's always scary for titles.

Considering that tournament arc is ending, I hope there's no chance December issue will be last. Yeah, it's unlikely, but at the end of the year it's always scary for titles.
    Please.. Donīt say that.

I heard that Damian will return to Gotham after this tournament and... His ship already started.

This comic needs at least 20 issues to make something with sense with the ship.

The same day that the first issue Superman: Son of Kal-El was released and was number three on Comixology's top ten best sellers, Robin #4 was number eight. Physically, SSoK sold around 54k and I don't know the numbers for Robin's print run, but I'd reckon they're strong for a book that's divorced from the main goings-on of the DCU. Plus, Robin is Williamson's baby. In case you missed it, Williamson is DC's main architect and is the one pushing the universe forward. He's not going to let the book die after one arc. The only reason Robin: Son of Batman ended the way it did was because Gleason got Superman.

Astonishing Member

It sells pretty good, as far as I heard, Robin pretty easy outsold Clark, Wally and Diana titles, lol.
    I just don't trust DC, to be honest. You can call it paranoia.

It sells pretty good, as far as I heard, Robin pretty easy outsold Clark, Wally and Diana titles, lol.
    I just don't trust DC, to be honest. You can call it paranoia.
    Your paranoia is very justified. I've been very distrustful of DC since the end of Rebirth. Very few things, if any, DC has recently done have engendered themselves to me. Robin, for all my love of it and trust in Williamson, is on very thin ice for how tangentially close it is to the age up of Jon Kent, the one thing that very nearly got me to stop reading DC altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Plus, Robin is Williamson's baby. In case you missed it, Williamson is DC's main architect and is the one pushing the universe forward. He's not going to let the book die after one arc. The only reason Robin: Son of Batman ended the way it did was because Gleason got Superman.
    It was really sad... I wanted to learn more about MAYA.

I would had liked DC delaying Rebirth era 1 year more. Now we lost GLEASON and MAYA.

Robin, for all my love of it and trust in Williamson, is on very thin ice for how tangentially close it is to the age up of Jon Kent.
    I think that I heard that is 3 years of difference again like in the past. Where is the problem?
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-13-2021 at 12:43 PM.