Page 159 of 259 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Oh, so I guess I know how Flatline will stick around with Damian. She will fail Lord Death Man in tournament, he will try to hunt her down for that, so Damian will bring her to Gotham with him. But Bruce won't be there for a while, so they eventually will be screwed, lol.
    Melnikov has already posted their picture in the city, so I'm sure there will be something like that.
    i'm curious, if Damian will be able to meet Bruce before he leaves Gotham? I remember Williamson mentioned, that next arc is centered around their relationship, I wonder how it's going to work out.
    Hopefully they patch things up before Bruce leaves

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Thank you. Bugs me so much when some can't get his name correct.
    Same here pal

Astonishing Member

Hopefully they patch things up before Bruce leaves
    It's actually would be pretty interesting, if Damian leave Gotham with him. It would be a good way to fix their relationship. And it has some logic if they don't want to change Tim's identity for something different.
    Last edited by Morgoth; 08-14-2021 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I never thought them as a poly relationship, but I loved it hahaha.

I never thought about them as poly either. I just enjoyed the dynamic between them and wanted to find out more.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

Whiplash of going from SS to TT [Teen Titans was mandated to purposely force Damian down a dark path without explanation for 5g.]

They all were on point with Damian. 1 out of 20 gave us OCC Damian because they were force to by Editorial so of course there's gonna be whip lash when you get used to consistency and one outlier messes it up.

All characters get screwed with but unlike Bruce, Jason, Tim, cass etc Damian has been lucky. Writers have kept him consistent except for the mandated heel-turn in TT due to plans to make him the big bad in 5g.

I'd rather that writers develop the relationships that have been set up in the 15 years that Damian has been around.

Maya, colin ,suren, Jon, Mara, Kathy, Rose, Connor, Maps, Flatline all these characters are far more interesting to me than Irey and whatsherface.

I bet bruce was super proud when he saw Damian's prison. "It's just like mine"
    So is DIDIO fault again.. For him TT failed.

Probably even Bendis calling him SMALL HITLER is for Didio 5G..

It's actually would be pretty interesting, if Damian would leave with him. It would be a good way to fix their relationship. And it has some logic if they don't want to change Tim's identity for something different.
    I hope Damian doesn't leave with him unless they announce another title [elseworld or something like that] starring Damian. I need my content.

Surly Bruce isn't giving up the main batman Title to Jace? DC would be stupid to replace 2 popular characters with 2 struggling ones

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    So is DIDIO fault again.. For him TT failed.

Probably even Bendis calling him SMALL HITLER is for Didio 5G..
    Yeah it was for that.
    @Morgath scratch what I said. DC is just the type of company that would undermine a popular IP because reasons.

It's hard to believe that when DC saw that Supersons was the Breakout title of Rebirth their response was to break them up and mine this new friendship for angst.

While the idea of Damian as Jon's magneto is intriguing it was too soon.

Astonishing Member

I hope Damian doesn't leave with him unless they announce another title [elseworld or something like that] starring Damian. I need my content.

Surly Bruce isn't giving up the main batman Title to Jace? DC would be stupid to replace 2 popular characters with 2 struggling ones
    I just think, that Damian and Bruce need one good arc, and them travelling together it's actually pretty good way to make it. And it's just sound pretty shitty, if Damian finally comes back, and Bruce just leaves him behind.
    No idea, we don't know next main book writer yet, but it doesn't make any sense to give main title to Jace, since he's already got his ongoing, and also, well, he sells bad. Really. It's also DC fault, because promotion is terrible, though.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah it was for that.
    @Morgath scratch what I said. DC is just the type of company that would undermine a popular IP because reasons.

It's hard to believe that when DC saw that Supersons was the Breakout title of Rebirth their response was to break them up and mine this new friendship for angst.

While the idea of Damian as Jon's magneto is intriguing it was too soon.
    It was elsewod material at best
    Supersons is prime time CN material

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It was elsewod material at best
    Supersons is prime time CN material
    Couldn't agree more.

I just think, that Damian and Bruce need one good arc, and them travelling together it's actually pretty good way to make it. And it's just sound pretty shitty, if Damian finally comes back, and Bruce just leaves him behind.
    No idea, we don't know next main book writer yet, but it doesn't make any sense to give main title to Jace, since he's already got his ongoing, and also, well, he sells bad. Really. It's also DC fault, because promotion is terrible, though.
    Pushing jace alongside bruce undermined Jace. Not to mention that Having him as batman alongside jon's superman likely also worked against him.

I like the ides of bruce and Damian traveling the world but somehow i don't see it. DC doesn't like Batman with Robin. Even Tynion couldn't get Tim's Robin anywhere near Bruce and was forced to use Harley and Ghostmaker

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    As for Flatline, my issue with her is that she reminds me way way way too much of the character Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia, where in she's all I have a crush on you hero even though I'm probably going to try to kill you later. Her personality to me feels very much like "Let's make a manga edgelord like baddie but also make her cool" to fill in the Harley role. That's very much what she feels like. And it grates on me as it's like a version of Live Wire in a way. Trying to be all Look how cool I am, in how she acts and what she does. Even her profile screams it down to the hobby area and the fact that she's a great martial artist, etc. Rose I can buy because of who her father is, Cassandra was trained to kill, but this girl?
    Her images in Internet suggest that this Himiko Toga is CRAZY.. for someone who does not see the serie like me..

Flatline looks normal. Not someone that you see his/her face and you think that should be in ARKHAM
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-14-2021 at 05:24 AM.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Damian was controversial in his first days too...

Even now(like 15 years later to his introduction) I see Stupid youtubers saying. WHY I HATE DAMIAN/Why He is GARBAGE .
    I saw both NOW in the last weeks(1 posted it few days ago). But only because I put Damian name in internet. Did not saw the videos because I am not interested in see their stupid reasons.

WAIT A SECOND... Luke son?? I thought that only his sister had a son. That Ben Solo who was corrupted for Palpatine..

I highly doubt that this would end WORST than the previous TT run.
    Of course he was, he came in and beat the hell out of Tm who was the only other Robin at the tim till Jason came back. So there is still reason why Tim fans take umbridge.

Yes Luke had a Son in the Star Was Old Extended universe. His name was Ben Skywalker and his Mom was a Smuggler or Bounty hunter named Mara Jade who later became a Jedi. Also Leia and Han had 3 kids, twins Jacen and Jana and a single named Anakin Solo.

I'm pretty sure it won't. But, and maybe I read too many manga, the tournament this doest really thrill me. So I'm more excited to see what he does post it. Unless Shadow of the Bat causes issues.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    DAmian not Damien
    Thank you. Bugs me so much when some can't get his name correct.
    I am on a phone and the correct changes it to that version of the name. Maybe when I reply to the longer posts on my computer it will be easier to spell his name. It wasn't on purpose if thats what you think, its not meant to insult his character.

And as a side note, I wasn't meaning to imply that he shouldn't work on the already existing relationships. But its on other writers to allow for it. Issue two even notes from him that he doesn't have friends, or rather the ones he had Left him or grew to old (which makes me wonder if this is a knock to aging up Jon).

Pre new 52 you had Steph. Dick and Abuse constantly in some way, outside of Jon and Maya, of those listed who has had enough screen tim to build a strong bond for the reader. That there is an issue, the one solid is Goliath. As for Iris West II my reason for having them be friends is mostly because their family dynamic and for him to maybe have a female friend that can get the idea of being a fourth person to hold the title of a character. Irey has the Impulse name ad Damian(caught it this time ha) has the Robin mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I am on a phone and the correct changes it to that version of the name. Maybe when I reply to the longer posts on my computer it will be easier to spell his name. It wasn't on purpose if thats what you think, its not meant to insult his character.

And as a side note, I wasn't meaning to imply that he shouldn't work on the already existing relationships. But its on other writers to allow for it. Issue two even notes from him that he doesn't have friends, or rather the ones he had Left him or grew to old (which makes me wonder if this is a knock to aging up Jon).

Pre new 52 you had Steph. Dick and Abuse constantly in some way, outside of Jon and Maya, of those listed who has had enough screen tim to build a strong bond for the reader. That there is an issue, the one solid is Goliath. As for Iris West II my reason for having them be friends is mostly because their family dynamic and for him to maybe have a female friend that can get the idea of being a fourth person to hold the title of a character. Irey has the Impulse name ad Damian(caught it this time ha) has the Robin mantle.
    No worries. The Damian with an 'e' just gets my heckles up since Bendis made a point of misspelling his name to troll his fans.