Page 17 of 259 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Present, from the announcement:
    I didn't know what "severed" means '^^ sorry.

I said before I want Damian to keep small and with a babie face for more time, but know I am ready to see he grow up, so his size in this cover made me confuse, 14-15 years... hum?

If they will keep this "R" I think they will say it is for redemption, still think is a pretty dumb idea... I like the old new costume more, it was so unique and cool.

Edit.
    Wait, but the name of the comic IS Robin, this is even more confuse
    Last edited by Rebeca Armus; 01-15-2021 at 04:51 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he still died in the New52/Rebirth continuity. And in fact it was partially his inability to save his son, no matter how much he tried, which made Slade become a sort of hero for a time.
    Grant did die but there are a few unknown people revived at the end of Death Metal

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I found this today.. I randomly saw the news in my mobile phone. I like to see SLADE and Rose in his life again...
    Some recognizes the characters here? I highly doubt that the dude in the cover is Slade.
    Nightwing's old villains.
    Blond guy's Tad, Nightwing fanboy who became Nite-Wing.
    White mask woman is Lady Vic, an assassin.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I see.. Hmmm.. I desire good luck to Maya but..

Until I see her I am not expecting too much... Maybe one of the characters in the cover shares the serie with him.

I am... The only who thinks that I see too many young girls here? 2 girls in the cover, the unknown above Ra´s and Rose..

Attachment 104794

Ra´s now wants to give him a girlfriend?

Maybe all of them are not as young as I think but... I see too many females here.
    Blue girl is a new character is called Flatline

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I didn't know what "severed" means '^^ sorry.
    Severed = cut

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    He's 13. He shouldn't be his own man just yet.
    I hope they age him up to 14 for this new seies. Since he's been 13 since rebirth started...

Astonishing Member

If they will keep this "R" I think they will say it is for redemption, still think is a pretty dumb idea... I like the old new costume more, it was so unique and cool.

Edit.
    Wait, but the name of the comic IS Robin, this is even more confuse
    Yeah. The name of the comic is Robin. Damian will mantain/recover the Robin identity.

Williamson has said Damian will have other suits. So, maybe the Robin suit we see in the cover isn't Damian's final Robin suit.

It's exciting to see the buzz surrounding this new Damian solo online. As a Damian fan I'm used to negativity surrounding most things Damian heavy so this is a new experience.

I hope this is a success.

Death note and Tournament arcs, DC's really leaning into anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Yeah. The name of the comic is Robin. Damian will mantain/recover the Robin identity.

Williamson has said Damian will have other suits. So, maybe the Robin suit we see in the cover isn't Damian's final Robin suit.
    I see... but if he is not Robin anymore, I think he would change the name, and if he change the name the comics name should not be Robin... also Tim is Robin again. Unless something happen right before april.
    I don't know, it's is like they know would be better get another name but want to use "Robin" for get more attention and sell better :/

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It's exciting to see the buzz surrounding this new Damian solo online. As a Damian fan I'm used to negativity surrounding most things Damian heavy so this is a new experience.

I hope this is a success.

Death note and Tournament arcs, DC's really leaning into anime.
    I hope this too <3 I have my dislikes with a couple of things, but wanted a Damian's solo since so long =u= he is not going to disappears ❤

Astonishing Member

I see... but if he is not Robin anymore, I think he would change the name, and if he change the name the comics name should not be Robin... also Tim is Robin again. Unless something happen right before april.
    I don't know, it's is like they know would be better get another name but want to use "Robin" for get more attention and sell better :/
    Damian is mantaining/recovering the Robin title for his new ongoing.

That's why DC still call him Robin for the back-up in Batman and Detective Comics.

The current suit of Damian in the Robin ongoing will likely change, but his new suit will still be a Robin suit.

Maybe I wasn't clear (English isn't my main language), but I wasn't trying to imply Damian will stop to be Robin.

In any case, it is Tim who will likely stop to be Robin and change identity.
    Last edited by Konja7; 01-15-2021 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    Damian is mantaining/recovering the Robin title for his new ongoing.

That's why DC still call him Robin for the back-up in Batman and Detective Comics.

The current suit of Damian in the Robin ongoing will likely change, but his new suit will still be a Robin suit.

Maybe I wasn't clear (English isn't my main language), but I wasn't trying to imply Damian will stop to be Robin.

In any case, it is Tim who will likely stop to be Robin and change identity.
    Hummm let's see how they will do this, I hope Damian-Tim-Robin title be well write.
    Don't worry, English is not my fist language too '^^.
    I am from Brazil, where are you guys from? (@w@)/?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I hope they age him up to 14 for this new seies. Since he's been 13 since rebirth started...
    He can’t age up until Selina gets pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I though about it, I don't read Batman, but she and Bruce was together for a time, right? But recently they broke up, right? So maybe Selina IS pregnant right now, we are just not seeing her recently.

I though about it, I don't read Batman, but she and Bruce was together for a time, right? But recently they broke up, right? So maybe Selina IS pregnant right now, we are just not seeing her recently.
    Pretty sure she got shot in the stomach in the first Catwoman issue after they broke up, so no.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It's funny cause it's true. But he should be 14 by now if every other character in his generation is already 15/16.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    It's funny cause it's true. But he should be 14 by now if every other character in his generation is already 15/16.
    So he should be the same age as Tim ?