Page 173 of 259 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

BOO!!

It's disappointing that this title isn't getting the Press and push that it should. DC has got something great and they aren't doing anything to showcase it. Yet again.

With all the panic about manga stomping western comics, the push to break new market's [the YA] the desperate demand for diversity and representation.

Williamson's Robin is a fun shonen like title with a well known Poc in the lead that's gotten a lot of praise yet Dc isn't shouting about it from the rooftops. They pushed and promoted Tynion's OC like crazy. bendis and his Underwhelming Wonder comics were plastered everywhere.
    Future State
    The new batman
    Son of Kal El
    The New Wonder Girl
    HOW DISSAPPOINTING.. They are too focused in that stupid Future State that are unable to see this Comic Ultimate Quality.

I am not even reading it anymore.. I saw a little of Gotham but I do not care about that Jace.. and did not tried neither the New WonderGirl after be dissapointed before.. Son of Kal never was one option for me

Despite that I like Andy Curry.. Maybe I should continue with Future State Justice League... I forgot about the issue after see the 1st or 2nd issue.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-30-2021 at 11:51 AM.

Fantastic Member

So the kid made a cameo in Fear State Alpha, by the looks of it he heard what went down in Gotham through Rose.

New Sketch from Roger Cruz(artist in the Annual) part

It seems that he is running.. for some reason:

Robin 2021 Damian Wayne.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So the kid made a cameo in Fear State Alpha, by the looks of it he heard what went down in Gotham through Rose.
    So... This is his reason to visit Gotham after the Tournament?? Scarecrow??

Batman Fear State Robin Damian Wayne Rose Wilson Ravager.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-31-2021 at 09:17 AM.

by Jorge Jimenez

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    by Jorge Jimenez

this is the other side of the Jon pic isn't it

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    this is the other side of the Jon pic isn't it
    Pretty sure it is.

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Too bad he's not drawing the real Jon. Still an awesome looking Damian. Though in my opinion, these older versions of the characters are entirely unearned and undeserved.

Fantastic Member

Pretty sure it is.

Oh yeah, Jon is in college now, if I recall in the second issue of Son of Kal-El.

Makes him and Damian on the same level now, that's a nice scene, Jon's having a trouble with a Thesis then just calls Damian for quick fix.

Honestly, College Jon is warming up to me, pretty sure they're still friends.

They're still friends, of course. That hadn't changed, even in Bendis' run. Not exactly "on the same level" though since the age gap is still exactly the same. Just flipped.

Wish I could be excited by the thought of seeing Jimenez drawing them together again but....Eh. Jon's still broken. Not even Taylor has turned me around on that. And this is the same guy who changed my mind about Jean Grey.

He's got about one more issue before I just stop caring about the character. If one of my favorite writers can't make me see this current direction for Jon as a good thing then he really might just be a lost cause for me. The book is good but...that still ain't my Jon. That's someone entirely new and entirely uninteresting.

In the meantime, I'm hoping Williamson wasn't bullshitting when he said we'd get Damian's other friends back. Again, I REEEEEEALLY wanna see Maya and Colin return and like...actually matter.
    Last edited by Blue22; 08-31-2021 at 08:01 PM.

Pretty sure it is.

I was told it would be Jon. That is not Jon. That is like calling Dragon Ball Evolution's Ukog, Goku. That character is basically Noj, not Jon. I demand a revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I was told it would be Jon. That is not Jon. That is like calling Dragon Ball Evolution's Ukog, Goku. That character is basically Noj, not Jon. I demand a revolution!
    Lol DAMN! Not the comparisons to DBE and...what the fuck did those stereotypical high school bullies call him? Geeko? That's just cruel! XD

Pretty sure it is.

Man, this is really the best Jon has ever been. The Super Sons are back.

To be fair, they never actually went anywhere...aside from a brief period where he left Jon a letter that went nowhere and will probably never be touched on again XD

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Man, this is really the best Jon has ever been. The Super Sons are back.
    You know what, yeah.

I'm down with Jon and Damian college adventures.
    Damian is more than enough to get into college.

Two bros at college. Heck even bring back that one girl from Battle for the Cowl. The one that Damian manage to woo with the Batmobile, then died to Killer Croc.