Page 187 of 259 FirstFirst ... 87137177183184185186187188189190191197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Pluss connor, rose, and flatline are all their he has all the help he needs
    OF COURSE. We do not need more. They need relevance.

And make the peace with Connor for what happened before between him and Damian. Probably this will be his last arc here.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    OF COURSE. We do not need more. They need relevance.

And make the peace with Connor for what happened before between him and Damian. Probably this will be his last arc here.
    I wish the this book was bimonthly
    or at least mixed in better, most of my anticipated stories all come out the same week

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I wish the this book was bimonthly
    or at least mixed in better, most of my anticipated stories all come out the same week
    I too... This month has been a torture.. I have been waiting 2 days for the December solicitation wanting to see something new about ROBIN..

Hoping that Williamson working with Batman does not affect this comic..

Remember that colourist whose resume listed a WB Supersons project amongst the list of animated workload for 2021?

So Scobby Doo did meet Courage the cowardly dog in a new movie that was just released.

That was the other spoiler that the background colourist's resume contained.

My hopes that we are indeed getting a Supersons movie as just increased 40%

Astonishing Member

They probably will officially announce it closer to DC Fandome and Injustice release.

Extraordinary Member

Variety: Urkel Animated Musical Among Cartoon Network Greenlights for New ACME Night Programming Block
    “Merry Little Batman” is an animated family action comedy. When a six-year-old Damian Wayne finds himself alone in Wayne Manor, he must transform into “Little Batman” in order to defend his home and Gotham City from the crooks and super-villains intent on destroying Christmas. Produced by Warner Bros. Animation and based on characters from DC, the film is executive produced and directed by Mike Roth from a screenplay by Morgan Evans.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I too... This month has been a torture.. I have been waiting 2 days for the December solicitation wanting to see something new about ROBIN..

Hoping that Williamson working with Batman does not affect this comic..
    One more week
    and I'm afraid that in anime fashion were gonna get some kind off flashback for connor or flatline for half the issue

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

The webcomic is gold. loved Damian's Birthday

Also note that on Dick's phone it's a picture of him and Damian wearing party hats

I love this

Super cute. I wonder if we will get to see JL

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Super cute. I wonder if we will get to see JL
    I hope so. I know that we are getting a Wonderwoman series and a Superman series.

I'm curious how JL would wrk as a slice of life. They should also do Middy and Apollo since the site is very yaoi friendly

I mean if anything JL could be work family and some of the JL is actually family. Like Mister Miracle and Big Barb. Would a Titans one work too? Maybe one on Raven and Beastboy or what about Kori.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I hope so. I know that we are getting a Wonderwoman series and a Superman series.
    Really? Source? Where did you read this?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    Really? Source? Where did you read this?
    In this site. Over on the DC side. The thread that 1st announced that DC was going into partnership with Web toon.

Batman is the test run. The article said they were also working on Superman and Wonder woman projects

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean if anything JL could be work family and some of the JL is actually family. Like Mister Miracle and Big Barb. Would a Titans one work too? Maybe one on Raven and Beastboy or what about Kori.
    The younger teams work much better. The reason I was sceptical about JL is that we don't want to get into Superfriends territory.

You want the character to still have that air of dignity. Batman in the Wayne Family adventures doesn't really get into shenanigans rather he reacts to them which is why it works. he's the Adult in the room. The comedy and fun moments come from the younger characters like Damian and Jason.

This just my opinion and I'm not a creative person.