Page 201 of 259 FirstFirst ... 101151191197198199200201202203204205211251 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 3875
    Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Damian (and his Teen Titans team) appeared in "Are You Afraid of Darkseid?" comic. The horror stories are not scary at all (IMO) but kinda bittersweet that the team actually has the potential to be a wholesome group if only their existence are not created to turn Damian into baby Hitler-Magneto.
    (Also Jackson joined Damian's 2nd TT rooster, weird but okay)

Last edited by Light of Justice; 10-05-2021 at 08:11 AM.

There was so much lost potential by not giving Damian a positive experience with the Teen Titans. At this point, it's actually a character trait that Damian as a person does not work well with the Teen Titans and I think DC should lean into that.

WHY harley ruins EVERYTHING?? One Darkseid story and this idiot is bothering here too??

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    There was so much lost potential by not giving Damian a positive experience with the Teen Titans. At this point, it's actually a character trait that Damian as a person does not work well with the Teen Titans and I think DC should lean into that.
    Yeah, I think its ok that not everyone gets along.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WHY harley ruins EVERYTHING?? One Darkseid story and this idiot is bothering here too??
    Considering how popular Harley is she makes things better. A lot of fans are happy to see her and her been here will increase sales.

You complain about people hating on Damian for accidentally killing a fan fav. A development that would annoy any fan. Nobody wants to see a character they like get killed. Yet here you are hating on Harley simply for being included.

Not cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Considering how popular Harley is she makes things better. A lot of fans are happy to see her and her been here will increase sales.

You complain about people hating on Damian for accidentally killing a fan fav. A development that would annoy any fan. Nobody wants to see a character they like get killed. Yet here you are hating on Harley simply for being included.

Not cool man.
    Popularity.. How bad that she looks like part of the TOP 4 of DC alongside Batman, WW and Superman and is not enough give to her 2 series for example and she can appear everywhere..

Just saying that even avoiding Gotham or Suicide Squad is impossible not find her in a comic... It makes you tired of this character added without reason everywhere..

Superman reveals his identity and she appears in the HALL OF JUSTICE.. Seriously?

It seems that only have someone related with Batman A ROBIN here is enough to include her somehow.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-05-2021 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    Okay, but no one said Bruce didn`t create problems for his children. He said Talia keeps creating problems for his children based on the possibility Respawn being Talia and Slade`s kid. Which is not sexist since it is true, she is creating problems. Grown women or not, having the right to sleep with whomever you want does not mean its judgment free forward thinking to have sex and maybe a child with a mass murder.

Like I said Bruce may not be perfect, but giving his children an ideal to aspire toward and being a superhero is a hell of a lot better than raising your children with assassins and turning him into a killer.
    Okay but no one said Bruce creates problems for his kids. That was my point

I know it's not sexist. I said it wasn't.

Bruce isn't giving them something ideal to aspire to. That's like saying Ra's as an environmentalist is giving Damian something ideal to aspire to. Saving the earth is as noble as saving lives but the way the two go about achieving their goals are bad.
    There are other more effective ways of being a hero who safeguards kids /cuts down crime that don't involve kelvar and spandex.

On the subject of turning kids into killers. Bruce's all of Bruce's kids have used the skills he taught them to kill
    Dick - Joker
    Jason - a lot
    Tim - Shiva
    Damian -Nobody, Spook, Brother Blood

Talia can have sex and a kid with a killer. That doesn't mean the kid is automatically going to become a killer. Lots of bad guys reproduce and the kids grow up to be good people. Villainy isn't transferred via DNA and even kids conditioned to kill don't always become killers look at Cass.

The whole Talia birthing potential heirs and Ra's looking for heirs within the Batfam is overdone anyways.

Talia has another sprog it'd be great if they did something different narrative wise. Talia 's plot shouldn't revolve around Bruce and Damian. I like Talia expand her reach across the DCU.
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-05-2021 at 12:56 PM.

Talia has another sprog it'd be great if they did something different narrative wise. Talia 's plot shouldn't revolve around Bruce and Damian. I like Talia expand her reach across the DCU.
    If Respawn was her son it could expand but... at which price??

We should think in this case that she send him here? In that case is giving problems to her original son Damian. This character dislikes Damian like if he was already a Damian vilain.

Saying it for those who complain about Talia looking like a bad mother and character..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-05-2021 at 01:07 PM.

Popularity.. How bad that she looks like part of the TOP 4 of DC alongside Batman, WW and Superman and is not enough give to her 2 series for example and she can appear everywhere..

Just saying that even avoiding Gotham or Suicide Squad is impossible not find her in a comic... It makes you tired of this character added without reason everywhere..

Superman reveals his identity and she appears in the HALL OF JUSTICE.. Seriously?

It seems that only have someone related with Batman A ROBIN here is enough to include her somehow.
    She is a hero and she sells so it's understandable why she's in those stories. She's included because she sells and DC is a business that needs to make money. It's pretty simple.
    I hate when fans complain about Damian being shoved down people's throats and as a Harley fan I dislike that just like with Damian some always feel the need to complain and let everyone know how much they hate the character, why is she being pushed etc.

DC will use characters that are likely to sell and writers use characters that they need in the story or want [mandates aside]

Not to mention that your comment wasn't even about Damian and this is Damian's appreciation thread.

She is a hero and she sells so it's understandable why she's in those stories. She's included because she sells and DC is a business that needs to make money. It's pretty simple.
    I hate when fans complain about Damian being shoved down people's throats and as a Harley fan I dislike that just like with Damian some always feel the need to complain and let everyone know how much they hate the character, why is she being pushed etc.

DC will use characters that are likely to sell and writers use characters that they need in the story or want [mandates aside]

Not to mention that your comment wasn't even about Damian and this is Damian's appreciation thread.
    HERO? She is in the Suicide Squad... She is Neutral but not a hero.

Or you say it for DC including her with the batfamily(or I think that I saw this once) when she still has friends with bad reputation like IVY?

ANYWAY maybe I should forget Ivy case.. Something similar happens with Batman and Talia for example.. He knows that she is a villain that will cause trouble and allows her to be FREE and he is in theory a real hero.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-05-2021 at 01:14 PM.

If Respawn was her son it could expand but... at which price??

We should think in this case that she send him here? In that case is giving problems to her original son Damian. This character dislikes Damian like if he was already a Damian vilain.

Saying it for those who complain about Talia looking like a bad mother and character..
    Well if Respawn is indeed talia's kid who is gunning for Damian because he dislikes him then look on the bright side. That's a OG Damian foe and a source of future stories

I hope he's not Talia's kid but even if he is like I said a few pages back it's not a bad or a problem. superheroes need conflict. They need characters to fight.

HERO? She is in the Suicide Squad... She is Neutral but not a hero.

Or you say it for DC including her with the batfamily(or I think that I saw this once) when she still has friends with bad reputation like IVY?

ANYWAY maybe I should forget Ivy case.. Something similar happens with Batman and Talia for example.. He knows that she is a villain that will cause trouble and allows her to be FREE and he is in theory a real hero.
    Batman is willing to work with her. How many tomes has she saved batman in the current run?

Her redemption wasn't well done and DC rushed her down the hero path however that doesn't change the fact that she is a hero/heroic. ish?

Batman is willing to work with her. How many tomes has she saved batman in the current run?

Her redemption wasn't well done and DC rushed her down the hero path however that doesn't change the fact that she is a hero/heroic. ish?
    Not sure how many times saved him.. Neither about her redemption.

Batman comics turned in something weird to me and stopped reading them.. I prefer the old villains like Joker, Bane and others than weird new villains&characters.. Only that abbys liked me enough want to give it one chance to Williamson.

I hope he's not Talia's kid but even if he is like I said a few pages back it's not a bad or a problem. superheroes need conflict. They need characters to fight.
    Yeah. He needs his own villains. Respawn and Flatline could work like that after this ROBIN run..

We know that Damian and her will break in certain point or Grayson would have Barbara as definitive girlfriend for example and not many options..

Probably Flatline will take the villain path becaming in some kind of Damian Talia/Catwoman if she is lucky..
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-05-2021 at 01:31 PM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Batman Family Portraits Remastered: Damian

https://ascender56.tumblr.com