Page 202 of 259 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206212252 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3875

Whelp. We got out first live action Damian for the Wayne Family Adventures mini-series. And wow. If that first picture is any indicator, this kid's already gonna have his facial expressions down lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

Whelp. We got out first live action Damian for the Wayne Family Adventures mini-series. And wow. If that first picture is any indicator, this kid's already gonna have his facial expressions down lol
    What is this?? The other guy is a live action Dick Grayson?

Nope. The other guy is Tim. Though his brother is playing Dick.

They're doing a live action mini series based on the Batfamily web comics that have been coming out.

Nope. The other guy is Tim. Though his brother is playing Dick.

They're doing a live action mini series based on the Batfamily web comics that have been coming out.
    I suspected that...

Maybe for the hairstyle or His face expression.. who knows.

I wanted him to be Dick. I like more how their relationship works.

WOW.. I learned Some days ago about that comic and now even a LIVE ACTION?? Where did you found this?? To see if I can see more characters.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    HERO? She is in the Suicide Squad... She is Neutral but not a hero.
    Not any more. Harley left the Suicide Squad and is now working with Batman. She has aspirations to be a Robin, despite the fact she should be older than Dick is!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Not any more. Harley left the Suicide Squad and is now working with Batman. She has aspirations to be a Robin, despite the fact she should be older than Dick is!
    HarleyxLobo is the only ship I want. Not the one-shot from Harley's Little Black Book. Hell, they could even go the Crush is Harley and Lobo's secret child.

I see.. I should not be surprised about it knowing how much DC wants to sell more and more of Harley for her popularity..

DAMN. This batfamily continues increasing their files for no reason..

Anyway. She worked as the SUICIDE SQUAD IMAGE(not as another Random batfamily member) making her fans buy it.. Who would replace her in this?? DEADSHOT?

Maybe the last that I add. I do not see people paying attention to these sketches. Maybe is a waste of time post them here..

A little weird see him Smiling.. Perhaps he is satisfied by the Monster Lazarus defeat?

Damian Wayne Robin 2021 Roger Cruz Sketch.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-07-2021 at 12:20 AM.

Maybe the last that I add. I do not see people paying attention to these sketches. Maybe is a waste of time post them here..
    Nah. Keep 'em coming. Just because no one's saying anything doesn't mean they aren't seen or appreciated. This is Damian's appreciation thread after all.

OK. Is just that I though that some people can see it unnecessary and does not care too much about see this or not.

People used to see him in color and not in white/black like if this was one manga image.

What the ****?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    What the ****?
    I'm pretty sure her aspirations are to be accepted by Batman and work alongside him, rather than actually taking the Robin mantle from Damian.

She is trying to redeem herself and because of that is trying extra hard to be useful to Batman.

I'd actually kinda like to see a Damian and Harley team up. Damian tends to have fun dynamics with characters with more cheerful personalities like Harley. They probably wouldn't get on very well but would still be fun.

Extraordinary Member

A little weird see him Smiling.. Perhaps he is satisfied by the Monster Lazarus defeat?

Damian Wayne Robin 2021 Roger Cruz Sketch.jpg
    I follow him on Instagram and Twitter, they look good once we get closer to his books I’m sure others will take notice

That was fast. I saw a bigger version of this picture. Tim and Damian in this scene are sitting in Birds cages. The chairs are bird cages with one side cut out!

His expressions does line up with what I'd imagine Damian would look like.