Page 205 of 259 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3875

2 and 5 will always be the best.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So I stumbled upon some threads online about the Injustice 2021 animated movie.
    Unless you guys wants spoilers, all I gotta say.

Man was the movie different. Like real different.
    spoilers:
    I can't believe they made "Damian killing Dick moment" way worse than it already is. There's no single rock, just plain baton in the forehead!
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    spoilers:
    I can't believe they made "Damian killing Dick moment" way worse than it already is. There's no single rock, just plain baton in the forehead!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    To be fair, the rock snap was stupid in the comics. This was at least somewhat less
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    HAPPY to not be interested in this **** universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    2 and 5 will always be the best.
    In my case 3 and 5.

The 5 the BEST OF THEM in my opinion.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-11-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    spoilers:
    To be fair, the rock snap was stupid in the comics. This was at least somewhat less
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    But at least neck IS vulnerable place. Baton hit on the forehead should not kill anyone unless it has some kind of prophetic curse like Perseus's discus. Let alone hardened vigilante like Dick, not long time ago he received bullet on his skull and survives. That makes Dick's death way more pathetic than it already is
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

spoilers:
    But at least neck IS vulnerable place. Baton hit on the forehead should not kill anyone unless it has some kind of prophetic curse like Perseus's discus. Let alone hardened vigilante like Dick, not long time ago he received bullet on his skull and survives. That makes Dick's death way more pathetic than it already is
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Fair point. Tons of ways Dick could have died. If there's any thing I can say about the movie, that I partially like in this movie. Is the Dick-Damian vs Ra's al Ghul fight. That one was surprisingly wholesome. As for the rest of the movie. Yeah. Condensing 5 years and a game into an hour movie, yeah it was lacking
    end of spoilers

I like this

https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-childr...eroes-parents/

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, two parents that have left some massive shadows over Damian's life. Trained from birth to be the best, Damian can easily claim to be his father's superior in many ways, even if he has to learn to control his temper. He's completely divorced himself from the al Ghul legacy, instead choosing to do good.

Damian is proving superior to both his parents in many ways, becoming a better hero with every moment he spends out there. His life isn't consumed with a quest for vengeance, like his father, or one for power, like his mother. He has chosen this life, which makes him better than either.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I like this

https://www.cbr.com/dc-comics-childr...eroes-parents/

Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, two parents that have left some massive shadows over Damian's life. Trained from birth to be the best, Damian can easily claim to be his father's superior in many ways, even if he has to learn to control his temper. He's completely divorced himself from the al Ghul legacy, instead choosing to do good.

Damian is proving superior to both his parents in many ways, becoming a better hero with every moment he spends out there. His life isn't consumed with a quest for vengeance, like his father, or one for power, like his mother. He has chosen this life, which makes him better than either.
    I liked this list, except for number 4, which is completely bogus.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nš8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    I liked this list, except for number 4, which is completely bogus.
    I think that is weird too.. If he was much lower than that maybe I would believe it.

He has only existed for 5 YEARS. There are characters in this list who deserve be more above.

In case someone is interested in read it. Apparently Both characters origins are a complete reverse:

https://screenrant.com/robin-flatlin...e-opponent-dc/
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-11-2021 at 12:20 PM.

Jon is Superman for like 5 issues so far and he is already better than his father, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Jon is Superman for like 5 issues so far and he is already better than his father, lol.
    And IS NOT the first time that I read That he is better than KAL.. I canīt believe that is as Easy as that Overcome 80 years of Superman existence. Hahahaa.

I am listening that Injustice film is... TERRIBLE. Fortunately I had 0 interest in it.

A little more than 1 hour film where the characters die and you forget them easily or you canīt see character developing or anything and...

spoilers:
    That the Villain is Raīs not Superman?? WTF??
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-11-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    And IS NOT the first time that I read That he is better than KAL.. I canīt believe that is as Easy as that Overcome 80 years of Superman existence. Hahahaa.

I am listening that Injustice film is... TERRIBLE. Fortunately I had 0 interest in it.

A little more than 1 hour film where the characters die and you forget them easily or you canīt see character developing or anything and...

spoilers:
    That the Villain is Raīs not Superman?? WTF??
    end of spoilers
    Ra's was the Big Bad in Injustice 2. Damian defeated him.

Question for anyone that knows.

Where was Damian born and should he have an accent?

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post

Not sure where he was born.

Damian would speak the Queen's English like all most kids who had the best education money can buy so he would not have an accent. Just eloquent and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Micael View Post

The Al Ghuls have so many bases of operation all over the place, I don't think it's ever been revealed where he was born and raised. As for the accent...I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if English isn't his first language. But I always kinda assumed he was so good at everything he speaks that he can pretty much have whatever accent he wants to have. It fits right in with that voice mimicking skill that people just kinda...forgot about. So I could see him having a standard American accent. Maybe with a little posh.