Page 212 of 259 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3875
    Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Agree he needs a positive, but love life isn't the only form of positive. I'd actually like to see him hang out with Duke as a friend since they are close in age, or Steph. Let him have fun.

Again not against a romance but that takes a lot of time to build and the boy needs friends. Conner Hawke is a good start, but let's expand it. Bring back Maps, let him meet Wally's kids (they're his age), give him back Collin and his friendship with Steph. Let him meet Nell Little, have him interact with Airwave (Hal told his nephew to learn from a bat and it could be funny). He needs his own crew of buddies like Dick and Tim have. I'll even add having Tomasai maybe do a words finest might reconnecting Jon and him too.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Exactly. I know that some don't want Damian in a relationship but it's not like ALL his stories will be Romance if he gets a GF.

Entitled fans can be problematic for characters. It was sad reading Damian fans complaining about him being interested in a girl in Beast boy loves Raven.

Nevermind that the series is YA and that demo lean a great deal towards Romance.

Damian is a teenager and DC is desperate to crack the YA market. So he is going to be getting a love interest.

However I'm sure we'll get a variety of genres so those who don't like Romance still have material.
    I think that his dynamic with Supergirl in Injustice was interesting and.. IN CANON if GLASS would had been generous with us not prefering Djinn&Crush certain moments between him and Djinn were nice too.

...Damiraes complained about it??
    They should understand that Damian and Raven are not possible in canon.. I like Wondergirl Cassie but I know that something like the DCEASED ship with her is not possible.. Maybe is because of Steph pre-timeskip relation with him(also inj kara) that I like the Damian&Blonde girl idea.

Long time ago I was not interested in him having a ship but.. I saw interesting girls these last years that sadly without matter if shared comics with him ended in nothing.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I'm not against a girlfriend but given he's about to go on this long trip with his Dad it doesn't make sense to give him one right now. You can't have a lot of chemistry with them. I'm fine with a girlfriend. Personally I don't think it should be Flatline, but if he wants to date not gonna stop the writers, but it just seems like a weird time to do it when Williams is taking over the Batman book.
    I should note that Damian is not over the change, as he kind of mentioned it to Rose when it came to Jon.

I'm guessing World's finest references here with this, and hopefully a spin off for more adventure. And not really odd since there's a whole backstory for Tim and Jon being bi and both happened to be coincidence in regard to the timing.
    WAIT.. WHAT?? Bruce and him will be together again?? DAMN.. This comic is Perfect. I like his independence.

Anyway Robin will continue after ROBIN 12(This arc end). Robin and Deathstroke series will collide according Williamson after Lazarus Island arc.

SuperSons is popular still, World's Finest was popular, its more about sales than pairings. Honestly if people headcannon it, let them have it. Taylor said they're like Brothers in his eyes, not sure about Williams, Tomasai has always seen them as best friends.
    This reminds me what Glass said about Emiko and Damian. That more than like a couple they were like siblings.

I mean whats the worst case scenario? Some where down the line Damian turns out to be Pan or something under a writers pen and dates Jon? I don't see it happening but Tim and Jon got slipped under the higher-ups.

More likely if Lois and Clark have a daughter you'd likely see her paired with him than Jon with him.

DC likes have the Bat-Characters shipped with other human characters

I heard it from other persons after Jayson&Artemis ship failure.. For this is more likely see Dick with Barbara(for example) than Dick with Starfire. Or Bruce with Selina than with wonderwoman..

Agree he needs a positive, but love life isn't the only form of positive. I'd actually like to see him hang out with Duke as a friend since they are close in age, or Steph. Let him have fun.

Again not against a romance but that takes a lot of time to build and the boy needs friends. Conner Hawke is a good start, but let's expand it. Bring back Maps, let him meet Wally's kids (they're his age), give him back Collin and his friendship with Steph. Let him meet Nell Little, have him interact with Airwave (Hal told his nephew to learn from a bat and it could be funny). He needs his own crew of buddies like Dick and Tim have. I'll even add having Tomasai maybe do a words finest might reconnecting Jon and him too.
    His current comic is ROBIN.. Unless he can team with Connor&Rose not sure if we could see him with more company than Flatline...

To be with Steph he has Robins.

You are asking too much to DC who made these characters dissappear or stop appearing.. I miss Maya but I do not trust too much in her return and we would see her again in the best case 1-2 issues.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 11:16 AM.

Regarding the issue of Raven x Damian (sorry I know of a Star Wars ship as Damarey so the name is having me confused) most of the complaints are stemming from fans of the original comic titans because Raven and BB are supposed to be in Kori, Vic, and Dick's age group. So yeah too old for him. Teen Titans fans from the cartoon, where it wouldn't have made sense. Also throw in there that it feels like trying to ship emo boy x emo girl.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WAIT.. WHAT?? Bruce and him will be together again?? DAMN.. This comic is Perfect. I like his independence.

Anyway Robin will continue after ROBIN 12(This arc end). Robin and Deathstroke series will collide according Williamson after Lazarus Island arc.
    Don't know the details but thats what I'm hearing. As long as we don't go back to Damian as Slade's son, im good.

[QUOTE This reminds me what Glass said about Emiko and Damian. That more than like a couple they were like siblings.[/QUOTE]

And another writer may say something different. I'd rather have Emiko as siblung than love interest honestly.

DC likes have the Bat-Characters shipped with other human characters

I heard it from other persons after Jayson&Artemis ship failure.. For this is more likely see Dick with Barbara(for example) than Dick with Starfire. Or Bruce with Selina than with wonderwoman..
    I have not heard of this.

His current comic is ROBIN.. Unless he can team with Connor&Rose not sure if we could see him with more company than Flatline...

To be with Steph he has Robins.

You are asking too much to DC who made these characters dissappear or stop appearing.. I miss Maya but I do not trust too much in her return and we would see her again in the best case 1-2 issues.
    But thats the thing, they should not vanish. You need younger characters to connect to and with younger readers and draw them in. So it would be nice for a book that has that.

DC is really weird... Putting characters like Raven and Starfire from Dick Generation in Damian TTs..

Anyway.. I would not be surprised if Raven has been ANY ROBIN(minus steph) companion in TT groups. Like if she is the ETERNAL TEEN that is usually in every TT formation..

Dick, Tim(N52), Damian(rebirth).. I would not be surprised if Raven was a TT too when Jason was with them.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 12:35 PM.

Don't know the details but thats what I'm hearing. As long as we don't go back to Damian as Slade's son, im good.
    I heard rumours about Bruce leaving Gotham(I canīt understand why.. Is not like if Dick is here to replace him).. But not too many details about what he will make or if he will be alone or with a companion..

And another writer may say something different. I'd rather have Emiko as siblung than love interest honestly.
    Maybe their fight styles and characters are too similar.

I have not heard of this.
    Not sure how explain this but... I heard from other fans that DONīT HAVE HOPES in a batcharacter shipped with a character with Superpowers.. The ship is Doomed to fail because the batcharacters are simple humans and DC prefers ship them with other humans. Not with Aliens(starfire), Amazons, etc...

But thats the thing, they should not vanish. You need younger characters to connect to and with younger readers and draw them in. So it would be nice for a book that has that.
    DC is always erasing or ignoring them and their past with Damian.. Glass TT was a missed chance. Damian already knew Emiko and Wallace.

Better enjoy what you have at the sight because unless he joins a Teens Group comic I would not expect him having more friends and probably DC would ignore them later.

Anyway. Maybe we can end here.. We want and expect different things from Damian.

I prefer not repeat old mistakes to avoid be disappointed again. I tried to trust in Glass TT for example even when I was watching people starting to complain about it to end disappointed and leaving the comic when he left the team.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 12:51 PM.

Roger Cruz tweet(With image):
    https://twitter.com/rogercruzbr/stat...91845800214528
    Hey guys!
    So proud to announce that I'm working now on Robin for DC Comics.
    I'm having a lot of fun drawing Damian Wayne and I can't wait for you to see it!
    Thanks to @Paul_Kaminski @Williamson_Josh @Ben_Abernathy and @DCComics for inviting me to be part of this amazing team!

Damian Wayne Robin 2021 City.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 01:16 PM.

Damian has more than enough friends. he has more friends than Bruce and most of the batfamily.

We've seen him make friends and watched those friends develop. The argument that he needs more friends doesn't hold water.

Just like we don't need anymore stories where Damian gets humbled, we don't need anymore stories where he forms a friendship bond with someone.

We've have Maya, Colin, Suren, Jon, Steph, Maps, Duke, Conner, Rose and Emi. For a boy who isn't good with people Damian has a lots of friends.

On the Romance front there's never been a canon Damian story that explored that side.

They've come close with Kara in Injustice 2 [which was the highlight of the whole Inj 2 imo] And there's have Kingdom Come.

That angle is still fresh.

Exploring his love live doesn't stop writers exploring his other friendships.

Damian has his own crew

He has his pet Crew
    hbis Lazarus Crew
    His Robin Son of Batman crew
    His Supersons crew

Williamson is bringing back his old crew which is great but that doesn't mean they can't give him a gf
    Last edited by dietrich; 10-15-2021 at 04:46 PM.

Astonishing Member

Super Sons movie officially announced at Fandome, it's called Battle of the Super Sons.

Computer animated.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Super Sons movie officially announced at Fandome, it's called Battle of the Super Sons.
    About time. Can't wait to find out more.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    It's gonna be the first arc right, with Damian attacking Jon for accidentally killing his pet cat and Jon punching him in the ribs with half Kryptonian power, to be finished with duel under the christmas tree

hype hype hype

Should be fun with the animated movie.

And how often out side of Jon, have we seen these characters interacting with him?

Mighty Member

Damian's new costume is going to take some getting used to. I hope they bring back the classic red yellow black with green domino mask ensemble again. All red with no cape, kinda strange.