Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 550
  1. #316
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    4-9 months go by every ear in story but this years never add up
    When Damian went from 10 to 13 it did.
    But I got you, generally means nothing.

  2. #317
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    402

    Default

    I just saw Superman & Louis trailer, I don't think Damian will show up... </3
    Any thoughts?

  3. #318
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I just saw Superman & Louis trailer, I don't think Damian will show up... </3
    Any thoughts?
    Damian won't show up why would he? Because Jon?

    It's a Superman family show.

    Bat characters are everywhere. I don't want him in this.

  4. #319
    Mighty Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,807

    Default

    Yeah, I remember people predicting Damian would be in it back before we knew the two boys were both Clark's kids. But after we learned that was the case, there really wasn't much of a reason to believe he'd have anything to do with this show.

    I don't think I'd really want him in this, anyway.

  5. #320
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Damian won't show up why would he? Because Jon?

    It's a Superman family show.

    Bat characters are everywhere. I don't want him in this.
    I know, I don't like how DC always make things about Batman, I though he could appears in one episode without being truly important for the story, just a "hellooooo look the universes connectedsss, did you get this refereeenceee?", like in Harley...? Anyway, will not happen.

  6. #321
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah, I remember people predicting Damian would be in it back before we knew the two boys were both Clark's kids. But after we learned that was the case, there really wasn't much of a reason to believe he'd have anything to do with this show.

    I don't think I'd really want him in this, anyway.
    This version of Jon looks like a douché

  7. #322
    Mighty Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,807

    Default


    ((If anyone knows who the artist is, lemme know so I can credit them))

    This just makes me want some kind of animated series for these guys even more. Here's hoping Maya's appearance in the upcoming Robin title is something meaningful.

  8. #323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman Begins 2005 View Post
    The best Damian Wayne/Robin costume:

    .

    The Rebirth version of the above was too cluttered. Like this new costume. Switch the collar for the trademark hood.
    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I love this costume too
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Oh wow. I thought I was the only one who preferred this over his rebirth costume (only thing I'd change is the cape. Make it black). I'd say its my favorite of his looks but....I REALLY like the one he has now and the one he'll have in Williamson's book.
    Cool we agree that's Damian Wayne's best Robin costume. Cheers!

  9. #324
    Mighty Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,807

    Default

    Yeah. Though Williamson's is a close second. I kinda go back and forth between the two in terms of which I love more lol

  10. #325
    Fantastic Member Rebeca Armus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

    ((If anyone knows who the artist is, lemme know so I can credit them))

    This just makes me want some kind of animated series for these guys even more. Here's hoping Maya's appearance in the upcoming Robin title is something meaningful.
    This is from @gozerdor on ig :3

  11. #326
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    62,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

    ((If anyone knows who the artist is, lemme know so I can credit them))

    This just makes me want some kind of animated series for these guys even more. Here's hoping Maya's appearance in the upcoming Robin title is something meaningful.
    This is to cute for words...but man, Kathy really got screwed over during the Bendis era.

  12. #327
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is to cute for words...but man, Kathy really got screwed over during the Bendis era.
    That she did. Those four would honestly make a great animated series. Fun adventures, interesting and contrasting personalities, and a plethora of ways for their adventures to go. With plenty of room for guest appearances.

  13. #328
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    68

    Default

    No signs of Damian in Future State but here's something from the Future State Wonderwoman comic: Immortal Wonderwoman.
    In the Batcave.
    Maps-Robin V.2.jpg
    Huh, look at that Robin costume.
    So Bruce did get a new Robin.

  14. #329
    Extraordinary Member sifighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    No signs of Damian in Future State but here's something from the Future State Wonderwoman comic: Immortal Wonderwoman.
    In the Batcave.
    Maps-Robin V.2.jpg
    Huh, look at that Robin costume.
    So Bruce did get a new Robin.
    It looks more like a reference to the upcoming Batman black and white issue where Maps (Gotham Academy) is Robin.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

  15. #330
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    It looks more like a reference to the upcoming Batman black and white issue where Maps (Gotham Academy) is Robin.
    That, and also the writer of Immortal Wonder Woman, Becky Cloonan, also made Gotham Academy, so this is like a double reference.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    No signs of Damian in Future State but here's something from the Future State Wonderwoman comic: Immortal Wonderwoman.
    But yeah, so far nothing of Damian in Future State. I'm so frustrated with this whole event, you have no idea.
    Last edited by the1&onlyE.; 01-24-2021 at 07:43 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •