Page 229 of 259 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I don't think Talia could give Damian this training, let's say she did when he was 9-10 he would say "there is no reason for this training, no person, even more a woman, could distract me, the next Demon Head, of focusing in my mission, and girls are lousyyy".

Damian did believes he would never care about brothers, Alfred, animals, friends, killing... emotional and physical relationship is not different. He just needed to meet the right peoples ♡♡♡. Al Ghul training didn't work so well in the end...

***thinking more about it, Damian being kicked in that comic made less sense, there is who would distract Damian, I think, but not her... she is a meh sidekick, Supergirl is Supergirl and her mini skirt hade no effect in Damian.
    You sure about that?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I think the point was that Steph wants to go after her father and thats why she failed "the test".
    I'd point out that Cluemaster was pretty much considered dead at the time, to Steph's knowledge, so it's probably not literally because she'd go after her father.

As for Damian getting sucker-punched, really I think he was just thinking he'd have an easier time beating her because of her clothing choices letting him be taken off guard, than actually being distracted by her lack of clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Interesting video.

Comic shop owner and editors chat about poor planning in comics. Why having multiple books with Robin in the title is stupid and bad for business.
    I heard that Batman is doing fine with having multiple titles with "Batman" written.

Fantastic Member

I heard that Batman is doing fine with having multiple titles with "Batman" written.
    They probably mean it's easy to mix up Robin and Robins, but yeah, it is a little easy to point out flaws in that belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Iclifton View Post
    I always like enjoy the small moments to remind us that Damien is still just a growing teenage boy. Makes sense he would be hormonal. Im sure the right costume would throw grown men off, let alone a 14 yr old. Part of Damien's charm is he acts or thinks he is older than he actually is.
    Yeah. People should had accepted that he could be Hormonal since he made the 13 years in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    You sure about that?

We talked about Damian's crushs here before, I am in the Team that believe he didn't have a crush in Super Girl, Rose and Steph, he definitely had a crush in Djinn and I am still not share about Red Arrow...

https://archiveofourown.org/works/28588701

This is a link for a very funny fanfic about Damian, Dick and puberty, it's G, short and well written, if you like or know others like this I would love to read ☘

I always saw his and Steph's relationship as more of "Big sister and annoying little brother" type of thing, but I definitely think that page more or less confirms that he was crushing a bit on Supergirl lol

As for Rose....I could see it. Especially since she was one of the only people on the Titans that he got along with.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

We talked about Damian's crushs here before, I am in the Team that believe he didn't have a crush in Super Girl, Rose and Steph, he definitely had a crush in Djinn and I am still not share about Red Arrow...
    Emiko is the only girl we have any canon evidence to support that he had a crush on.

Kara is simply Dick's assumption and he didn't even observe the two together so that's not supported.

Djinn liked Damian but there's nothing to support that Damian felt the same.

Rose and Steph are just odd Fam crack shops that have zero bases in canon.

It's a problem that a boy and girl/ Boy and Boy can't share panel together without people reading romance into it.

Batman is exceptional. I wouldn't expect what works for batman to work for any other character. Maybe Spiderman or X-men but those are also exceptional IP's.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 11-14-2021 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Emiko is the only girl we have any canon evidence to support that he had a crush on.

Kara is simply Dick's assumption and he didn't even observe the two together so that's not supported.

Djinn liked Damian but there's nothing to support that Damian felt the same.

Rose and Steph are just odd Fam crack shops that have zero bases in canon.

It's a problem that a boy and girl/ Boy and Boy can't share panel together without people reading romance into it.
    I don't you think Damian had a crush in Djinn? Did you read full Teen Titans? They have warm heart moments, he revels his identity for just her, he closed his eyes for kiss her, it's a crush.

Their eyes sparkle

I don't you think Damian had a crush in Djinn? Did you read full Teen Titans? They have warm heart moments, he revels his identity for just her, he closed his eyes for kiss her, it's a crush.
    I did read TT. That is not what a crush is.
    Revealing his identity - Damian does that a lot. He just did that in Robin, he told the whole crowd who he is.

Having heart to heart [which was instigated by Djinn] is just being open

Closing his eyes for a kiss which she instigated is just a natural response.

A crush a brief but intense infatuation for someone, especially someone unattainable.

Djinn had a crush on Damian not the other way around.

Their eyes sparkle

The above panel shows Djinn to be the one with the crush not Damian since she's the one making a move on Damian.

It looks pretty mutual there, to me. Mutual enough for even Roundhouse to know to use Djinn against him. Hell even Damian's narration in that book suggested that "whatever he and Djinnn had was over" not long after that almost kiss.

Pretty sure even before that, those two had another moment that ended with them both a little flustered.