Page 231 of 259 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    They always come out on a Friday and last Friday was propably simply too early in the month. Some big announcements, for example new books, might come out one or two days earlier, and the solicitations for a book like Batman might be out on Thursday, but I would never expect to hear anything about Robin until Friday.
    I see.. 2 more days in theory..

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    We getting snip of February books already so the list is out their hopefully by friday
    I want to see the valentines special
    I see..

A valentine special. How bad that in Damian current Death Tournament situation I can not see him here.

In theory this Arc ends in Robin 12.. Or maybe the new one started in Robin 12? Forgot about it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-17-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I see.. 2 more days in theory..

I see..

A valentine special. How bad that in Damian current Death Tournament situation I can not see him here.

In theory this Arc ends in Robin 12.. Or maybe the new one started in Robin 12? Forgot about it.
    the tournament will be over by then, at the most an epilogue chapter.
    It appears DC may not do valentines day but rather Black history month special

There will be a valentine's special, it's called Weird Love Tales. But as many of DC's specials it's an anthology book and probably won't have an impact on any ongoing storylines.

Extraordinary Member

There will be a valentine's special, it's called Weird Love Tales. But as many of DC's specials it's an anthology book and probably won't have an impact on any ongoing storylines.
    I mean last year right after death metal we had the valentines day specials, where starfire had her little fit, kissed nightwing, then they followed up with a brief hook up in TTA before they immediately broke it off again so he could go back to bludhaven

I mean last year right after death metal we had the valentines day specials, where starfire had her little fit, kissed nightwing, then they followed up with a brief hook up in TTA before they immediately broke it off again so he could go back to bludhaven
    Not sure if the brief hook up in TTA and that story in the special are actually connected.

and of course harley is here But after learn that DC made her kiss Ivy recently not surprised about it

https://comixwire.com/2021/11/17/dc-...february-2022/

This harley obsession is too annoying. Fortunately I am not too invested in the batfamily now.. DC even made her join(It was not enough be Suicide Squad leader?) and I saw her the NO6 in a TOP OF SUPERHEROINES.. WTF..

Tournament will maybe end in Robin 8-9.. The rest will be a fight against his Great Grandmother and the Lazarus Devl.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-18-2021 at 02:25 AM.

and of course harley is here But after learn that DC made her kiss Ivy recently not surprised about it

https://comixwire.com/2021/11/17/dc-...february-2022/

This harley obsession is too annoying. Fortunately I am not too invested in the batfamily now.. DC even made her join(It was not enough be Suicide Squad leader?) and I saw her the NO6 in a TOP OF SUPERHEROINES.. WTF..

Tournament will maybe end in Robin 8-9.. The rest will be a fight against his Great Grandmother and the Lazarus Devl.
    For me Harley and Ivy are the best (canon) couple of DC, Harley tv show is amazing... love it. The new comic is super funny and the art is pretty nice.
    I Haven't seen the movies, tought.

If Robin becomes a hard cover comic and comes to Brazil I will definitely buy it. I am enjoying the art and story, and have a good feeling about how it will ends :3 I hope Damian gets 2-3 more friends and a little more peace for himself ❤

Ah, is there someone that still thinks Damian will bring Alfred back? I was so sure about it in the begin, now I don't know if the story will take this direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Ah, is there someone that still thinks Damian will bring Alfred back? I was so sure about it in the begin, now I don't know if the story will take this direction.
    I thought this too when the backup stories in Batman and Detective came out, but when Damian came to the island I stopped thinking that.
    Yes, the island is kinda a big lazarus pit. But you still need the body of a person to bring them back. I don't think Damian has stuffed Alfred's rotting corpse into his bag before going to the island and even if he did, someone would have noticed by now.

For me Harley and Ivy are the best (canon) couple of DC, Harley tv show is amazing... love it. The new comic is super funny and the art is pretty nice.
    I Haven't seen the movies, tought.
    I saw here that Harley is... Still in the SUICIDE SQUAD?? She was not removed before made her join the Batfamily??

Both things is Too Much.. Not everyone wants to see her to create extra excuses to put her everywhere.

I have some doubts about it.. Even in Lazarus Pits you need the person body here to make him resurrect.

Damian in Dc v Vampires 2

Not feeling Damian here. He does drink tea he isn't an infant that needs cocoa and marshmellows

I saw here that Harley is... Still in the SUICIDE SQUAD?? She was not removed before made her join the Batfamily??

Both things is Too Much.. Not everyone wants to see her to create extra excuses to put her everywhere.

I have some doubts about it.. Even in Lazarus Pits you need the person body here to make him resurrect.
    Not everyone wants to see batman but dc puts him in a lot of stuff because a very large number of people want to see him in stuff. Harley just like Batman sells so it makes sense to put her in a lot of stuff.

Demand drives Supply. harley gets far too much shit for simply being in high demand. Folks salty AF!

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Not everyone wants to see batman but dc puts him in a lot of stuff because a very large number of people want to see him in stuff. Harley just like Batman sells so it makes sense to put her in a lot of stuff.

Demand drives Supply. harley gets far too much shit for simply being in high demand. Folks salty AF!
    Try to understand it.. We saw Harley having a lot of comics these years and even her Animated show.. She is Suicide Squad leader&Star and as Gotham character already had one good excuse to appear here..

But involve her with the batfamily too?? WHY?? To make her appear even more in every Bat-member comic(nightwing, redhood,batgirl, robin) too with the excuse that she is a companion?

Hoping that the solicitations appear tomorrow in few hours.. If at least Robin 8 preview was out I would had something interesting to see.
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-18-2021 at 12:43 PM.