Page 233 of 259 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jason and Rose remember ?
    Ahhhh... Sorry. Forgot about it.

Is just that the solicitation surprised me like if there were more ships here.. But probably between secondary characters.

About CONNOR why you said that? Curious about it.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Ahhhh... Sorry. Forgot about it.

Is just that the solicitation surprised me like if there were more ships here.. But probably between secondary characters.

About CONNOR why you said that? Curious about it.
    oh absolutley watch XXL confess his love to black swan or something out of nowhere lol

I hope rose just confronts respawn without interruption.

oh absolutley watch XXL confess his love to black swan or something out of nowhere lol

I hope rose just confronts respawn without interruption.
    Hahahahaa.. XXL is a kid. She would prefer Damian than him.

About Rose and Respawn I would not be surprised that until the Deathstroke crossover NOTHING.. It seems that Respawn will appear here.

In Robin 11 I can see half of the the issue after certain discussion the people battling between them until something stop it.. Or we could be lucky and Goliath appears and Damian decides leave that madness with Flatline.

Fantastic Member

Does he need to cheat
    Probably if he knows he's outmatched.

Batman says in a fight it's about the last man standing, and the Batfamily takes those words to heart when severely outmatched.

So, eh, I'll wager he might cheat in his fight against Connor, if Connor is truly really above Damian's game.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

Batman says in a fight it's about the last man standing, and the Batfamily takes those words to heart when severely outmatched.

So, eh, I'll wager he might cheat in his fight against Connor, if Connor is truly really above Damian's game.
    He doesn't want to kill to win this match I know that much. I don't think he needs to cheat. Who says he is outmatched.

His best feat to date is holding his own against deathstroke, I cant count him out

Last edited by Rac7d*; 11-19-2021 at 10:45 AM.

According ROBIN 9 Damian died a 2nd time.. Something that did not happened yet..

Connor or the Lazarus Devil will kill him in this issue.

He doesn't want to kill to win this match I know that much. I don't think he needs to cheat. Who says he is outmatched.

His best feat to date is holding his own against deathstroke, I cant count him out
    History says he’s outmatched. Honestly, if he outfights Conner I’m gonna be so annoyed but I trust Williamson here so let’s see where it goes. I’m more invested in a few of these characters and hope they stick around in the book when this arc is over.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    History says heÂ’s outmatched. Honestly, if he outfights Conner IÂ’m gonna be so annoyed but I trust Williamson here so letÂ’s see where it goes. IÂ’m more invested in a few of these characters and hope they stick around in the book when this arc is over.
    I would agree if this was mid 20's Connor who was pals with Kyle. This guy isn't that Conner and we don't really know what else about his past has been changed along with his age.

Also Bats and Robins are known to prep and cheat to win. Damian is cunning, resourceful and does his prep.

He took down Cyborg, hawkgirl, bested Lex and took down Gotham Girl. All more powerful than Connor by researching and prepping ahead off time.

So he can win. Hopefully no arse pulls or Connor Jobbing. It has to be believable. Fans are already betting on Connor and getting their pitchforks ready

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I would agree if this was mid 20's Connor who was pals with Kyle. This guy isn't that Conner and we don't really know what else about his past has been changed along with his age.

Also Bats and Robins are known to prep and cheat to win. Damian is cunning, resourceful and does his prep.

He took down Cyborg, hawkgirl, bested Lex and took down Gotham Girl. All more powerful than Connor by researching and prepping ahead off time.

So he can win. Hopefully no arse pulls or Connor Jobbing. It has to be believable. Fans are already betting on Connor and getting their pitchforks ready
    He also prepped before hand to take down Jason when he thought Jason had betrayed them, and got the crap beaten out of him for all his effort.

Fantastic Member

To be fair, with the whole Death Nights Death Metal event, with everyone having memories from other universes. E.G. DickBats and Damian Robin, Roy, Wally, and etc.

Chances are Connor is still that Connor from the former universe, just that he has the memories from before and the memories in the current universe.

That's deadly, and taking that into consideration.

Damian by all accounts should loose unless he pulls a cheat, I'm on Damian's side if he pulls a cheat on Connor but just depends on how he cheats, and how well he executes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    He also prepped before hand to take down Jason when he thought Jason had betrayed them, and got the crap beaten out of him for all his effort.
    Oh that brings a thought, is there a time where Batman's prep time plans failed, can't remember in recent memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Going suicide bomber isn't prep, that's just negative stereotyping in a title that was written specifically to force the character to fail and mess up repeatedly leading to an eventual heel turn to 5G big Bad.

that questionable choice of prep and fight was deliberately to force his fall.

Damian at age 10 already beat Jason. knocked him out and he didn't need prep to do that. Just his tiny fists.

Maybe using perp on an opponent that you know you can beat and have beaten leads to getting the crap beaten out you.

To be fair, with the whole Death Nights Death Metal event, with everyone having memories from other universes. E.G. DickBats and Damian Robin, Roy, Wally, and etc.

Chances are Connor is still that Connor from the former universe, just that he has the memories from before and the memories in the current universe.

That's deadly, and taking that into consideration.

Damian by all accounts should loose unless he pulls a cheat, I'm on Damian's side if he pulls a cheat on Connor but just depends on how he cheats, and how well he executes it.

Oh that brings a thought, is there a time where Batman's prep time plans failed, can't remember in recent memories.
    City of Bane was a prep fail.

DickBats still happened in the main Universe. That was never out of continuity or forgotten.

You might be right about Coonor having memories of pre Flashpoint but we don't know what his history in that Universe is. Not everything pre Flashpoint actually happened. eg Bludhaven was never destroyed.

Everything is not canon apparently.
    Last edited by Fergus; 11-20-2021 at 01:48 AM.

To be fair, with the whole Death Nights Death Metal event, with everyone having memories from other universes. E.G. DickBats and Damian Robin
    Dickbats and Robin were still canon in n52

It was mentioned before damian death to say one example

Fantastic Member

City of Bane was a prep fail.

DickBats still happened in the main Universe. That was never out of continuity or forgotten.

You might be right about Coonor having memories of pre Flashpoint but we don't know what his history in that Universe is. Not everything pre Flashpoint actually happened. eg Bludhaven was never destroyed.

Everything is not canon apparently.
    Oh right, the early New 52 seems so long but only a decade ago.

Regarding the everything is canon bit, I'm still having my head around to understand it.

Isn't the point of it, is that everything that happened before is now remembered. Like sure Bludhaven wasn't destroyed in the current universe but the memory of the city being destroyed, now thanks to the Death Metal, is now remembered.

Kinda like, using a guess example, Dick remembers his Silver Age adventures as Robin and his Batgirl was Bette Kane, but current universe Dick never had a history with Bette Kane but remembers what happened in the Silver Age. Another one being that Steph now remembers giving birth and having a child, despite current universe Steph never got pregnant.

So Everything is still canon but only when the writer wants the character to remember certain Pre-Flashpoint events.

Dunno about Connor but if I remember that if Shiva can call Connor a good fighter Pre-Flashpoint, Death Metal saying that all characters have memories of Pre-Flashpoint, then Connor is deadly.

Dunno, maybe I got Death Metal wrong, all I got there is that everyone now remembers. If I got anything wrong, then someone fact check me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Dickbats and Robin were still canon in n52

It was mentioned before damian death to say one example
    Oh right right, just basing it off what happened and implies in Death.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Regarding the everything is canon bit, I'm still having my head around to understand it.

Isn't the point of it, is that everything that happened before is now remembered. Like sure Bludhaven wasn't destroyed in the current universe but the memory of the city being destroyed, now thanks to the Death Metal, is now remembered.

Kinda like, using a guess example, Dick remembers his Silver Age adventures as Robin and his Batgirl was Bette Kane, but current universe Dick never had a history with Bette Kane but remembers what happened in the Silver Age. Another one being that Steph now remembers giving birth and having a child, despite current universe Steph never got pregnant.

So Everything is still canon but only when the writer wants the character to remember certain Pre-Flashpoint events.
    Correct, but I don't know if remembering means retaining that ability, for example, the current version of King Snake is not that good, while in the 80s he's one of the top martial artists that Shiva sought to challenge. and she only goes after the greatest unless it's a job.

(Although years later King Snake was trapped and starved, then died, so that may affect his performance... who knows...)

Connor was one of the few who can make Shiva bleed and she considered him a successor if he managed to kill her, but he lost.