Page 234 of 259 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member

On if the contestants in then tournament best bronze tiger before coming here, they were defeated by flatline who was beat by Damian so either he has a chance or skill means nothing and it’s a roll of the dice

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    So he can win. Hopefully no arse pulls or Connor Jobbing. It has to be believable. Fans are already betting on Connor and getting their pitchforks ready
    I can't remember a fight between Damian and any other character getting teased in solicitations/cliffhangers without someone crying on social media about how Damian could never beat that person as if Damian hasn't dedicated his entire life to training and becoming the best fighter.
    Let them cry if Damian wins.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    On if the contestants in then tournament best bronze tiger before coming here, they were defeated by flatline who was beat by Damian so either he has a chance or skill means nothing and it’s a roll of the dice
    Wait, EVERYONE beat Bronze Tiger before coming? Well, then everyone's skill's out of whack because Bronze Tiger can beat Batman. Nite-Wing is a chump, how did he get in? The ones I can see have a chance to beat Bronze Tiger are King Snake, Lady Vic, Raptor, with Connor as a sure winner.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Wait, EVERYONE beat Bronze Tiger before coming? Well, then everyone's skill's out of whack because Bronze Tiger can beat Batman. Nite-Wing is a chump, how did he get in? The ones I can see have a chance to beat Bronze Tiger are King Snake, Lady Vic, Raptor, with Connor as a sure winner.
    The first issue kind of answered this question and explained that the elite fighters were either bribed to stay out of the fight or that the participants against them cheated in order to win.
    None of the real top-tier fighters of the DCU actually compete in this tournament, except for Connor.

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    The first issue kind of answered this question and explained that the elite fighters were either bribed to stay out of the fight or that the participants against them cheated in order to win.
    None of the real top-tier fighters of the DCU actually compete in this tournament, except for Connor.
    Wait, wait, wait. Conner Kent is in the tournament?!

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    Wait, wait, wait. Conner Kent is in the tournament?!
    Connor Hawke

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lal View Post
    Lady shiva bribed
    Richard Dragon cheated
    Bronze tiger defeated. And the one who defeated him lost to flatline

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic/st...583361/photo/1

Robin. Fearless warrior. This is a tactical retreat.

Let me ask a quick question, did Jason and Damian lived together in LoA? Is there any comic where this is real? (Not counting YJ)

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I would agree if this was mid 20's Connor who was pals with Kyle. This guy isn't that Conner and we don't really know what else about his past has been changed along with his age.

Also Bats and Robins are known to prep and cheat to win. Damian is cunning, resourceful and does his prep.

He took down Cyborg, hawkgirl, bested Lex and took down Gotham Girl. All more powerful than Connor by researching and prepping ahead off time.

So he can win. Hopefully no arse pulls or Connor Jobbing. It has to be believable. Fans are already betting on Connor and getting their pitchforks ready
    Everything supposedly happened, and Williamson has said in interviews and in the book that this is classic Connor. He even referenced his time as GA so we know that was a thing. I’m not expecting him to win as it’s Damian’s book but long as he doesn’t job out I’ll be fine.

Extraordinary Member

You know what Damian been fighting deathstroke on repeat of the last few years so I’m gonna be on his side and say he wins. I hope everyone gets mad and cries becuase yes it will
    Mean Damian enters DCs right hand of fighters

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    You know what Damian been fighting deathstroke on repeat of the last few years so I’m gonna be on his side and say he wins. I hope everyone gets mad and cries becuase yes it will
    Mean Damian enters DCs right hand of fighters
    Damian's greatest triumph against Deathstroke is still paying him off to go away.
    Funniest thing I've read.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Damian's greatest triumph against Deathstroke is still paying him off to go away.
    Funniest thing I've read.
    Dick has done the same thing lol
    But go reread that fight it’s one of Damian best
    They have had 7 interactions of the last 10 years more then Slade and dick that decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Let me ask a quick question, did Jason and Damian lived together in LoA? Is there any comic where this is real? (Not counting YJ)
    I actually asked this a while back myself (maybe in the Jason Todd thread), but surprisingly, no. That's one thing that was never touched upon. Young Justice is the first official series to actually touch on it, otherwise you have to look to fanfics about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I actually asked this a while back myself (maybe in the Jason Todd thread), but surprisingly, no. That's one thing that was never touched upon. Young Justice is the first official series to actually touch on it, otherwise you have to look to fanfics about it.
    Thanks!
    Hummmmm considering time does this make sense? I am a little lost of how much time ago Jason died, was resurrected, stayed in LoA and came back for Gotham.