Page 25 of 259 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast

To be honest, it really doesn't seem like a really Damian Damian, but since this is a kids book out of continuity, I don't really mind. And a character having their name attached to projects is good, so I see this as a positive thing. It seems like a cute story, I will definetely try to read it once it is out.

Hummmmm, I didn't like it =__= but I will try, weird how this Damian is using Dick/Jason's Robin costume.

Is some Damian's stuff going to be released in february/march? Besides Super Sons?

Astonishing Member

I'm not sure about February, but in March there will be back-ups in Batman and 'Tec, they will serve as prologue for Damian's ongoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Is some Damian's stuff going to be released in february/march? Besides Super Sons?
    For February only Super Sons is confirmed. Challenge of the Super Sons will come back February 15.
    Dead Planet is over.
    So far he hasn't been in Future State. Talia might talk to Bruce about him in the Catwoman book, but that's just a possibility.

In March he might be in Infinite Frontier #0, but that's not confirmed. He has the backup stories in Batman #106 and Detective Comics #1334 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    For February only Super Sons is confirmed. Challenge of the Super Sons will come back February 15.
    Dead Planet is over.
    So far he hasn't been in Future State. Talia might talk to Bruce about him in the Catwoman book, but that's just a possibility.

In March he might be in Infinite Frontier #0, but that's not confirmed. He has the backup stories in Batman #106 and Detective Comics #1334 though.
    Wwwooowww tank you >3<)/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Dead Planet is over.

I think that was a mistake supersons is returning in march

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think that was a mistake supersons is returning in march
    Yeah, I posted this before Tomasi corrected himself.

Seeing fanart with Damian's new costume is making me like it even more! I'm really excited to see it in action once Robin starts, and to see the other costumes Gleb made.

Btw, now that there's Future State: Gotham, I wonder if there's any chance Damian will be in it. So far we still don't know anything about what happened to him in this future, but maybe we will know before February ends, and maybe it can be expanded in this book?

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Seeing fanart with Damian's new costume is making me like it even more! I'm really excited to see it in action once Robin starts, and to see the other costumes Gleb made.

Btw, now that there's Future State: Gotham, I wonder if there's any chance Damian will be in it. So far we still don't know anything about what happened to him in this future, but maybe we will know before February ends, and maybe it can be expanded in this book?
    Do you think so? I wonder what Damian is doing in Future State?

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I like this a lot.

Extraordinary Member

Is "Challenge of the Super Sons" already finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Is "Challenge of the Super Sons" already finished?
    No, only the first half. The second half will come out in March. The artists need time to finish their work. This break was actually scheduled since the start, but a lot of comic sites failed to include in in their articles.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post

If Robin Eternal #2 doesn't reveal anything new I hope Talia will talk with Bruce about the fate of their son in Future State: Catwoman.
    My current bets are that he's either imprisoned somewhere or he's simply dead.
    If he's dead the question is when he died. If it's more recent it could be adressed in Future State Gotham. If he died several years ago it could be something unknowingly hanging over his head in Robin.