Page 251 of 259 FirstFirst ... 151201241247248249250251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I'm looking forward for this event, but I really don't want to see Slade near Damian ever again. Thanks to Priest for that, lol.
    I don't get this intention to make Slade some sort of nemesis to Damian. Not to mention, that he already has huge history with Dick, but all stories Slade and Damian shared were atrociously bad.
    It’s really just the batfamily in general. Deathstroke is the true breakthrough character of TeenTitans franchise. He rarely interacts with them without Damian their.

We need to know who Respawn is

In my case I am fine with SLADE interacting with Damian

I want him in ROBIN(His solo) without Batman bothering him sooo even making him "slade son"(as if he needs more) I would continue following both characters

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Being that Damian was Dick's robin first, I do find him an acceptable replacement as Nightwing. However I dont see it happening
    Nightwing is a cool replacement option but sadly I can not see it neither
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-10-2021 at 12:23 PM.

Things obviously can happen because they have to happen and logic gets thrown out of the window. Williamson certainly has written stuff like that. But lets assume that there is inherent logic to this upcoming story... would anyone care that Deathstroke killed Ra's?

Damian barely knows him and most of their encounters were not pleasant. Talia probably cares a bit, but at the same time she has been trying to upstage him for a while now. Bruce? Sure, they respect each other to an extent, but I doubt that Bruce would really be hurt or annoyed by this. And that ignores the fact that Ra's has been killed few times already and got better. Would any of these three characters really go to war because Ra's got killed?

To me it looks like either someone else gets killed or there are some additional details for why key characters actually get involved or its just Williamson writing stupid stuff.

I'm looking forward for this event, but I really don't want to see Slade near Damian ever again. Thanks to Priest for that, lol.
    I don't get this intention to make Slade some sort of nemesis to Damian. Not to mention, that he already has huge history with Dick, but all stories Slade and Damian shared were atrociously bad.
    Another Nightwing thing. Dick fought Slade a lot both as Robin and Nightwing.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Damian is slowly Mutating into Nightwing #7. (Dick Grayson was #3, I never read the comic with #1, Kal-El was #2, Cheyenne Freemont was #4, and Lor-Zod was #5, Karen Starr was #6. Yes, there have been more Kryptonians as Nightwing than Humans. )
    Not that matters but Karen story as Nightwing with Kara as Flamebird was before Cheyenne and Lor-Zod.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Not that matters but Karen story as Nightwing with Kara as Flamebird was before Cheyenne and Lor-Zod.
    Oh, right... oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Has this been posted here

https://twitter.com/VikBogdanovic
    Vik is fast becoming one of my favs.
    Outrageous that I never heard of him till like this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    So looking at some Shadow War stuff, this cover piece does make me wonder, and ask a question.

First of all, Damian looks sick here.

Second: Which do you prefer: Hooded Damian or Collared Damian?

Tbh, Collared Damian is winning me over than his classical hooded outfit.

Attachment 116128
    I like the hooded look more.

This new Robin suit looks badass.

I like it even more when placed next to Batman's Inc's grey Batsuit.

They go together and compliment each other. The classic Red, yellow and green colour palate always looked out of place next to a stealth serious bat.

If the choice of Yellow on Batsuit acting as a target is still canon then the bright colours for Robin raises many questions.

I like the Slade and Damian stories but I agree that Slade should be Dick's nemesis. He should only target Damian as a means to get to Dick like in B&R.

Slade really should be Dick's or a Titan foe. Not Damian's not Batman's.
    Last edited by dietrich; 12-10-2021 at 08:02 PM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Vik is fast becoming one of my favs.
    Outrageous that I never heard of him till like this year.
    I first know about him because he draws New Super-Man. I remember my impression being Capullo 2.0 (because the way they draw faces and the pencil/ink style is similar) but as a compliment. He's in Super family books in Rebirth, though I only remember New Super-Man and Action Comics.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I like the Slade and Damian stories but I agree that Slade should be Dick's nemesis. He should only target Damian as a means to get to Dick like in B&R.

Slade really should be Dick's or a Titan foe. Not Damian's not Batman's.
    Why be a titans nemesis? They don’t do anything. Deathstroke wouldn’t be on tv in movies staring in his own movies if he stuck to just the titans. Now he’s reach a rank beyond them why go back to them. They need him more then he does. That’s why he keep getting solo titles.

He has no reason to go after dick unless he continues to crazy about grants death, however he can’t kill Nightwing becuase then he has to deal with Bruce, Robin and the rest of the batfamily. I wish their paths would cross occasionally tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I first know about him because he draws New Super-Man. I remember my impression being Capullo 2.0 (because the way they draw faces and the pencil/ink style is similar) but as a compliment. He's in Super family books in Rebirth, though I only remember New Super-Man and Action Comics.
    He also worked on Silencer, which was great.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Damian's characterisation in Injustice Gods Amongst Us

injusticve.jpg
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 12-11-2021 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

injusticve.jpg
    We were lucky here

Or Taylor would still be one bad option to write damian after Injustice I

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post

injusticve.jpg

Yep basically this.

The complete tonal shift from Injustice I Damian to Injustice II Damian was a shock.

Wonder still how Injustice III will portray Damian, if we consider that Masters of the Universe crossover to be non-canon. Since this is game Damian, probably going to die I guess.