Page 255 of 259 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259 LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Congratulations for falling for DC's racist bullshit then.
    Racism?? Talia and Ra´s are villains.. You can not expect them be good.

I am even surprised about people wanting to see Damian reuniting with Talia watching what happens.

Is more for HERETIC events than other thing why I hate her. It made Batman look good and is not like Bruce is a Good Parent neither... But the Alghul reached a point that the best is not reunite Damian too much with them.

I like Deathstroke but I know enough about him to know that he is Trash too. Between things like TERRA and brainwash Rose to say some examples.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-25-2021 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian has 2 terrible parents but on the bright side both are trying to do better. Not sure why6 only Talia gets flack or why reuniting with Talia is a mistake but reuniting with Bruce is a positive.
    Yeah Damian's probably betteer off with Dick TBH.... even if it means becoming Nightwing #7.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah Damian's probably betteer off with Dick TBH.... even if it means becoming Nightwing #7.
    Knowing his DARK STORY it would make better and more BALANCED make him NIGHTWING than continue ruining his life making him Batman..

https://screenrant.com/damian-nightw...-injustice-dc/

Readers would get a chance to see how well of a Dark Knight he would be in Batman #666 by Grant Morrison and Andy Kubert. Set in a potential future, Damian is continuing his father's war on crime as Batman alone and made a deal with the devil to keep it safe. This future for Batman's son is dark and leaves no room for all the development he's made in the last several years. Fortunately, the Injustice comic series showed an alternate path to a brighter future for Damian Wayne.

After Dick Grayson died in the Injustice universe, his spirit passes on the moniker and gear of Nightwing to Damian and encourages him to grow out of his father's shadow. The passing of the Nightwing mantle is an attempt by Grayson to help the young man find peac
    e by not being held down by the pressures and expectations that come with being Batman's son.
    Damian has 2 terrible parents but on the bright side both are trying to do better. Not sure why6 only Talia gets flack or why reuniting with Talia is a mistake but reuniting with Bruce is a positive.
    YEAH.. Give Justice to this characters is making him follow his MENTOR path who is better father than Bruce

https://screenrant.com/nightwing-is-...tman-ever-was/

and probably Astralabius was thinking in this TWEET..

https://twitter.com/SIM0NJESS/status...66742390198272

I saw it today few minutes ago... Damian is the only that made me Hate her. I can not see her as the victim of the situation.
    Last edited by adrikito; 12-25-2021 at 11:53 AM.

I think Thalia is terrible as mommy, but in comics characters do forgive murder and terrible actions a lot... Tim kind forgives Damian, Jason kind forgives Bruce, Bruce kind forgives Slade, Damian forgives Thalia... infinity list here, so it's part of DC heroes universe.

But, talking about good parents ... why nobody here is talking about the FLUFFY FLUFFY peace or art that is Wayne Family Adventures? (#TuT#)/ I am so in love by they all, Bruce included.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    But, talking about good parents ... why nobody here is talking about the FLUFFY FLUFFY peace or art that is Wayne Family Adventures? (#TuT#)/ I am so in love by they all, Bruce included.
    Yeah, still following and enjoying this series. Some of them last 2-3 issues, others are one shots. But all have been fun so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I think Thalia is terrible as mommy, but in comics characters do forgive murder and terrible actions a lot... Tim kind forgives Damian, Jason kind forgives Bruce, Bruce kind forgives Slade, Damian forgives Thalia... infinity list here, so it's part of DC heroes universe.
    Tim forgave Jason not Damian.

Damian forgave Talia [although it must always be made clear that Talia didn't kill Damian]

Jason has nothing to forgive Bruce for since the comics view Robins being endangered as the responsibility of the Robin [Jason and Damian should have listened and not disobeyed orders. They did and they got killed]

There is nothing to forgive but we don't just cut out family from our lives because they hurt us.

Look at the bats. Damian has tried to kill Tim. Tim has physically assaulted and been racist to Damian, Jason has tried to kill everyone of his brother and their father, Alfred sent a 10 year old away just to protect a grown man, Bruce let his teen son take the blame for the death of a family member that he caused.

they'll work through it.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Knowing his DARK STORY it would make better and more BALANCED make him NIGHTWING than continue ruining his life making him Batman..

https://screenrant.com/damian-nightw...-injustice-dc/

YEAH.. Give Justice to this characters is making him follow his MENTOR path who is better father than Bruce

https://screenrant.com/nightwing-is-...tman-ever-was/

and probably Astralabius was thinking in this TWEET..

https://twitter.com/SIM0NJESS/status...66742390198272

I saw it today few minutes ago... Damian is the only that made me Hate her. I can not see her as the victim of the situation.
    If you cut out everyone who has a negative effect on Damian then Damian stories would be him in a room playing with pets. I don't think that sells books.

It's okay if you hate Talia, Jon o0r Harley bur this is a Damian Appreciation thread and it shouldn't be used to bash other characters. We get it. You dislike them? then don't read the issues with them. Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    as much as o like Dick with Damian I don't want Damian handed off to Nightwing. The nightwing title sucks enough as it is with so many characters there taking focus away from Dick.

I don't want Damian adding to it. Damian shouldn't be Dick's responsibility.

Extraordinary Member

as much as o like Dick with Damian I don't want Damian handed off to Nightwing. The nightwing title sucks enough as it is with so many characters there taking focus away from Dick.

I don't want Damian adding to it. Damian shouldn't be Dick's responsibility.
    Danm you make him sound like a burden

If you cut out everyone who has a negative effect on Damian then Damian stories would be him in a room playing with pets. I don't think that sells books.
    You are right in that.. And is not like I care about Talia image.

It's okay if you hate Talia, Jon o0r Harley bur this is a Damian Appreciation thread and it shouldn't be used to bash other characters. We get it. You dislike them? then don't read the issues with them. Simple.
    OK. I did not mentioned them this time.. That Time where Supersons was almost every day in this topic I stopped visiting this topic..

Also is not like if Harley and Damian reunite too much.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Random Idea: Watching Hawkeye on D+... is that the way to do Batman and Robin?

Man...Williamson just keeps fucking delivering with this book. I haven't loved a comic this much since Tomasi's first Super Sons. #9 was just....damn, I can't even put into words how happy I was while I was reading it. Robin, Nightwing, and Static continue to be my top DC books this year. By a VERY wide margin.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Random Idea: Watching Hawkeye on D+... is that the way to do Batman and Robin?
    Depends on what you mean by "the way". Especially since Bruce has had different dynamics with all of his Robins. What Clint and Kate had in Hawkeye definitely wasn't like Bruce and Damian. But that's not necessarily a good or bad thing. All four of them are completely different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Man...Williamson just keeps fucking delivering with this book. I haven't loved a comic this much since Tomasi's first Super Sons. #9 was just....damn, I can't even put into words how happy I was while I was reading it. Robin, Nightwing, and Static continue to be my top DC books this year. By a VERY wide margin.

Depends on what you mean by "the way". Especially since Bruce has had different dynamics with all of his Robins. What Clint and Kate had in Hawkeye definitely wasn't like Bruce and Damian. But that's not necessarily a good or bad thing. All four of them are completely different characters.
    Yeah Williamson really gets Damian and gives him excellent moments in this most recent issue. It was great especially with the ghost of Alfred.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

spoilers:
    Damian is so badass in the newest issue. And that "what do you say for yourself?" "*tt*"
    I'll use that one day, will be grounded for life but it's worth it.

Btw that beam from villain's mouth is so.... Anime.
    end of spoilers