Page 3 of 247 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 3693
  1. #31
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I looove, Batman and Son. It's really sad that some people don't appreciate it just because of what happened to Tim - though, to be fair, it that happened with my fave I would be pretty pissed too. Personally, I think it's great, hilarious, over the top and a pretty unique introduction.
    Tim got his payback as Red Robin. I'd say they're about even now.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I felt Damian doesn't need all that. Everyone knows Damian is also Robin. I know the other threads have alias but do they need them? We all know their history plus i was in a hurry

    I don't know if I can edit the title but can try and Robin if you like?
    he might get a new name anyway
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

  3. #33
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    This is weird... Not Robin appreciation?? Only Damian Wayne?

    I would had added Robin and maybe even Batman(as reference to another universes) appreciation..
    Yeah that’s odd ???

  4. #34
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    he might get a new name anyway
    Maybe, but the other appreciation threads list all the major identities of the characters, no matter if they're still going by that name or not.

  5. #35
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    he might get a new name anyway
    As it was mentioned, the appreciation thread include past identities too.

    That said, even Tynion still call him Robin for the back-up in March. So, I'm not so sure he will left Robin identity at the end.

  6. #36
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    As it was mentioned, the appreciation thread include past identities too.

    That said, even Tynion still call him Robin for the back-up in March. So, I'm not so sure he will left Robin identity at the end.
    If we get a new name we
    Can just make a new thread

  7. #37
    Spectacular Member the1&onlyE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Tim got his payback as Red Robin. I'd say they're about even now.
    I agree, but a lot of Tim fans don't. lol I always see a post now and then complaining about how Damian pushed Tim out of the dinosaur in a salty tone, which is pretty funny to me, considering that Batman and Son will be 15 yo this year.

  8. #38
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Damian isn't getting a new identity guy's. He's Robin and will stay Robin.

  9. #39
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    I agree, but a lot of Tim fans don't. lol I always see a post now and then complaining about how Damian pushed Tim out of the dinosaur in a salty tone, which is pretty funny to me, considering that Batman and Son will be 15 yo this year.
    Didn't help that Priest changed it to Damian testing Tim.

    It doesn't matter though. Even if Tim is shown stomping Damian into the ground, the salt will remain since a lot of the bitterness isn't about that but about the fact that a lot blame Damian for Tim's fall from popularity.

    Which is only true in the sense that by adding Damian and bringing Jason back, more choices were introduced to fans.

  10. #40
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,498

    Default

    I think the thread nme is fine.

    Not to mention that listing all alias leads to Son of Batman, Robin, Red Bird, Demon's Head, Batman666, Nightwing..... Damian has had a lot of aliases

  11. #41
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Damian isn't getting a new identity guy's. He's Robin and will stay Robin.
    I'd like to believe that but I don't know. They seem to be going full steam ahead this new direction for him now. Though if he does go back to Robin, I hope he at least keeps the new costume. I love it.

  12. #42
    Spectacular Member the1&onlyE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Didn't help that Priest changed it to Damian testing Tim.

    It doesn't matter though. Even if Tim is shown stomping Damian into the ground, the salt will remain since a lot of the bitterness isn't about that but about the fact that a lot blame Damian for Tim's fall from popularity.

    Which is only true in the sense that by adding Damian and bringing Jason back, more choices were introduced to fans.
    You're right, which to me is pretty stupid, considering Damian is a fictional character, is not like he's responsible for what DC does. Well, fans will be fans. As long as we're getting more good Damian content, I don't care about this type of delusional take.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'd like to believe that but I don't know. They seem to be going full steam ahead this new direction for him now. Though if he does go back to Robin, I hope he at least keeps the new costume. I love it.
    Honesty, I definitely think he will be Robin again. It might take a while, but it will happen. In fact, I will even say that if Damian is in fact getting his own book, based on Gleb's posts, it isn't absurd to guess that its name will be Robin.
    Last edited by the1&onlyE.; 01-02-2021 at 09:05 AM.

  13. #43
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,640

    Default

    Well, Joshua Williamson is writing "Robin" backups, so take from that what you will.

    Until we have someone else firmly using the Robin identity in a prominent way, I think there's still a possibility Damian will become Robin again in a year or two.

  14. #44
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'd like to believe that but I don't know. They seem to be going full steam ahead this new direction for him now. Though if he does go back to Robin, I hope he at least keeps the new costume. I love it.
    They've already said Damian will have another suit. So, I wouldn't hope he will mantain it.


    PS: I suspect the new suit will be a Robin suit.

  15. #45
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,186

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I think the thread nme is fine.

    Not to mention that listing all alias leads to Son of Batman, Robin, Red Bird, Demon's Head, Batman666, Nightwing..... Damian has had a lot of aliases
    However, Robin is the only identity tha he's been using for more than 10 years.

    I think it will be good to include Robin in the title.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •