Page 31 of 259 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Really looking forward to the Robin solo. Haven't been this excited for a title in a very long time. Everything I see from the creators has been amazing and you can see that they are very passionate about the project.

The fan response and fan arts of Damian in his new outfit is just nice to witness. Especially in light of the way TT made him even harder to root for.

Recently someone asked Joshua Williamson about Damian and Jon' reunion, and he answered:

I wonder if it will be in an event or if it will be in another title!

It's probably PKJ's Superman, which I'm not all that interested in reading. Even if I am still curious about the note that Damian left Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's probably PKJ's Superman, which I'm not all that interested in reading. Even if I am still curious about the note that Damian left Jon.
    Yeah, I'm not interested in that and I'm honestly not interested in older Jon. I stopped caring.
    I feel like the note won't be adressed. Thompson didn't tell us what Damian wrote and I'm not sure if PKJ, if he even knows about it, wants to come up with something that would convince Jon to give up on his supposedly best friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Really looking forward to the Robin solo. Haven't been this excited for a title in a very long time. Everything I see from the creators has been amazing and you can see that they are very passionate about the project.

The fan response and fan arts of Damian in his new outfit is just nice to witness. Especially in light of the way TT made him even harder to root for.
    I'm really excited for Robin and Nightwing. Both had a few rough years. I'm also glad Future State is ending soon. I felt bored by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Yeah, I'm not interested in that and I'm honestly not interested in older Jon. I stopped caring.
    I feel like the note won't be adressed. Thompson didn't tell us what Damian wrote and I'm not sure if PKJ, if he even knows about it, wants to come up with something that would convince Jon to give up on his supposedly best friend.
    I'll admit, I've avoided EVERYTHING with fake Jon. Be it Future State or prior. And Damian's overall direction leading up to Future State, outside of Super Sons, was more than a let down.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'll admit, I've avoided EVERYTHING with fake Jon. Be it Future State or prior. And Damian's overall direction leading up to Future State, outside of Super Sons, was more than a let down.
    If DC hadn't announced the Robin ongoing for Damian and he had been thrown into limbo I probably would have stopped reading DC for good.
    The last two years of Teen Titans were just painful to get through if you're like me and saw what was coming for Damian since the secret prison arc.
    Tomasi's last arc on Detective Comics fixed some things, but sugercoated all the missteps Bruce had as Damian's father and overall the arc was not that satisfying to read.
    Most characters I liked that were not my favourite character had been treated badly by DC for years also and either still had bad directions or I kind of stopped caring about them (Dick and Jon)

Then we had two months of Future State, an event I wasn't interested in when it was announced and I'm still not interested in now that it's almost over.

I also don't feel any of the 100 Batman solo titles they have announced for Infinite Frontier, since I'm not interested in Bruce just on his own, so Taylor and Nightwing and Williamson on Robin is really the only saving grace DC has in my eyes after 2-3 years of doing everything in their power to make me stop caring about their comics.

Astonishing Member

I just want to note that recently one of the artists (I don't remember who exactly) posted art with the Titans, where Jon and Damian were as part of the team. Maybe that's the title he means, given that we still don't know what it was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I just want to note that recently one of the artists (I don't remember who exactly) posted art with the Titans, where Jon and Damian were as part of the team. Maybe that's the title he means, given that we still don't know what it was about.
    I remember seeing a wip for something Titans related too, but I don't recall Damian being in it. Are you sure it was him?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I remember seeing a wip for something Titans related too, but I don't recall Damian being in it. Are you sure it was him?
    I think Morgoth means the images in Marcio Takara twitter:

Esm7eoqWMAIhyt2.jpg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/marcio_ta...168832/photo/2

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

Esm7eoqWMAIhyt2.jpg
    Yes, that looks like Damian. More like his old suit though. Melnikov or Williamson said Damian would have multiple suits in his book so that doesn't have to mean much and it's just a wip anyway, but that's something I noticed.

Extraordinary Member

Talia becoming a stronger meme Of the bat family is intresting, surprised catwoman is not here

Nightwing and Damian Wayne Are the PERFECT Dynamic Duo for Infinite Frontier

https://www.cbr.com/nightwing-damian...ampaign=CBR-TW

Dick and Damian have come a long way and compliment each other so well.

Come on Taylor and Williamson, make it happen and take all our monies.
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-18-2021 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post

Esm7eoqWMAIhyt2.jpg
    What is it with DC blending Robins? Damian's Hood and Tim bo. Iconic aesthetics of two very different Robins blended into one. Who is that?

Comics are a visual medium so easily identifiable/recognisable styles, weapons and costumes are important.

I'm not a fan of amalgamated Robins.

DC get them back together again please

https://twitter.com/ivy___mess