Page 31 of 94 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1396
  1. #451
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Really looking forward to the Robin solo. Haven't been this excited for a title in a very long time. Everything I see from the creators has been amazing and you can see that they are very passionate about the project.

    The fan response and fan arts of Damian in his new outfit is just nice to witness. Especially in light of the way TT made him even harder to root for.

  2. #452
    Spectacular Member the1&onlyE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Recently someone asked Joshua Williamson about Damian and Jon' reunion, and he answered:



    I wonder if it will be in an event or if it will be in another title!

  3. #453
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,041

    Default

    It's probably PKJ's Superman, which I'm not all that interested in reading. Even if I am still curious about the note that Damian left Jon.

  4. #454
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    It's probably PKJ's Superman, which I'm not all that interested in reading. Even if I am still curious about the note that Damian left Jon.
    Yeah, I'm not interested in that and I'm honestly not interested in older Jon. I stopped caring.
    I feel like the note won't be adressed. Thompson didn't tell us what Damian wrote and I'm not sure if PKJ, if he even knows about it, wants to come up with something that would convince Jon to give up on his supposedly best friend.

  5. #455
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Really looking forward to the Robin solo. Haven't been this excited for a title in a very long time. Everything I see from the creators has been amazing and you can see that they are very passionate about the project.

    The fan response and fan arts of Damian in his new outfit is just nice to witness. Especially in light of the way TT made him even harder to root for.
    I'm really excited for Robin and Nightwing. Both had a few rough years. I'm also glad Future State is ending soon. I felt bored by it.

  6. #456
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,607

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Yeah, I'm not interested in that and I'm honestly not interested in older Jon. I stopped caring.
    I feel like the note won't be adressed. Thompson didn't tell us what Damian wrote and I'm not sure if PKJ, if he even knows about it, wants to come up with something that would convince Jon to give up on his supposedly best friend.
    I'll admit, I've avoided EVERYTHING with fake Jon. Be it Future State or prior. And Damian's overall direction leading up to Future State, outside of Super Sons, was more than a let down.

  7. #457
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I'll admit, I've avoided EVERYTHING with fake Jon. Be it Future State or prior. And Damian's overall direction leading up to Future State, outside of Super Sons, was more than a let down.
    If DC hadn't announced the Robin ongoing for Damian and he had been thrown into limbo I probably would have stopped reading DC for good.
    The last two years of Teen Titans were just painful to get through if you're like me and saw what was coming for Damian since the secret prison arc.
    Tomasi's last arc on Detective Comics fixed some things, but sugercoated all the missteps Bruce had as Damian's father and overall the arc was not that satisfying to read.
    Most characters I liked that were not my favourite character had been treated badly by DC for years also and either still had bad directions or I kind of stopped caring about them (Dick and Jon)

    Then we had two months of Future State, an event I wasn't interested in when it was announced and I'm still not interested in now that it's almost over.

    I also don't feel any of the 100 Batman solo titles they have announced for Infinite Frontier, since I'm not interested in Bruce just on his own, so Taylor and Nightwing and Williamson on Robin is really the only saving grace DC has in my eyes after 2-3 years of doing everything in their power to make me stop caring about their comics.

  8. #458
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    613

    Default

    I just want to note that recently one of the artists (I don't remember who exactly) posted art with the Titans, where Jon and Damian were as part of the team. Maybe that's the title he means, given that we still don't know what it was about.

  9. #459
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I just want to note that recently one of the artists (I don't remember who exactly) posted art with the Titans, where Jon and Damian were as part of the team. Maybe that's the title he means, given that we still don't know what it was about.
    I remember seeing a wip for something Titans related too, but I don't recall Damian being in it. Are you sure it was him?

  10. #460
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    I remember seeing a wip for something Titans related too, but I don't recall Damian being in it. Are you sure it was him?
    I think Morgoth means the images in Marcio Takara twitter:


    Esm7eoqWMAIhyt2.jpg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/marcio_ta...168832/photo/2

  11. #461
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I think Morgoth means the images in Marcio Takara twitter:


    Esm7eoqWMAIhyt2.jpg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/marcio_ta...168832/photo/2
    Yes, that looks like Damian. More like his old suit though. Melnikov or Williamson said Damian would have multiple suits in his book so that doesn't have to mean much and it's just a wip anyway, but that's something I noticed.

  12. #462
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,317

    Default

    Talia becoming a stronger meme Of the bat family is intresting, surprised catwoman is not here

  13. #463
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Nightwing and Damian Wayne Are the PERFECT Dynamic Duo for Infinite Frontier



    https://www.cbr.com/nightwing-damian...ampaign=CBR-TW

    Dick and Damian have come a long way and compliment each other so well.

    Come on Taylor and Williamson, make it happen and take all our monies.
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-18-2021 at 03:35 AM.

  14. #464
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I think Morgoth means the images in Marcio Takara twitter:


    Esm7eoqWMAIhyt2.jpg
    https://mobile.twitter.com/marcio_ta...168832/photo/2
    What is it with DC blending Robins? Damian's Hood and Tim bo. Iconic aesthetics of two very different Robins blended into one. Who is that?

    Comics are a visual medium so easily identifiable/recognisable styles, weapons and costumes are important.

    I'm not a fan of amalgamated Robins.

  15. #465
    Astonishing Member Fergus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Manchester UK
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    DC get them back together again please



    https://twitter.com/ivy___mess

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •