Page 5 of 259 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    But it's not like "Damian Wayne" alone isn't recognizable.
    Why his thread is the only one to discard his one and only title is an enigma to me ? Why not call the Bruce’s thread Bruce Wayne appreciation?

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Why his thread is the only one to discard his one and only title is an enigma to me ? Why not call the Bruce’s thread Bruce Wayne appreciation?
    Why is this so controversial? These threads aren't made by the same person, they won't always have the same title style. This is kinda a nonissue to be honest.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    When the solicitations for March came out I thought something would happen in Detective Comics #1033 that would force Damian to escape from Gotham, but that didn't happen. Bruce has no reason to capture him right now.

Joker is going to attack Gotham in Infinite Frontier #0, so that might be a reason.
    It might have to do with the League of Lazarus that was mentioned in the solicitations.
    It could also be someone completely new that Joshua Williamson plans to use later in whatever story Damian will be involved in.
    It could be nothing too. Solicitations are often more dramatic than the actual issue and sometimes they are straight up lying.
    Maybe "After everything he went through Damian missed his mom and left the city to find her" simply didn't sound epic enough.
    Yes, to me there's two possibilities: something will happen in Infinite Frontier or it's just to raise the drama. Honestly, I hope it's the second case, because even though I'm happy Damian is in Infinite Frontier's cover, the situation reminds me of No Justice. And we all know where that one ended... :S

Also, even though he's in the cover, he might not have a huge part in any of the stories. I'm guessing he will appear in Joker's one, but more in the background than as a protagonist.

can a mod add Robin to the title of this thread please

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    Why is this so controversial? These threads aren't made by the same person, they won't always have the same title style. This is kinda a nonissue to be honest.
    Yeah I honestly didnt even notice until people brought it up. We all know who Damian is. Why does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Yeah I honestly didnt even notice until people brought it up. We all know who Damian is. Why does it matter?
    Someone changed it so now we can stop talking about it.

I like this sketch of Damian from Gleb

Damian was in Death Metal #7 and this time it was 100% him, a character even said his name! And he had dialogue!

It's dumb, but I always feel happy seeing him in this type of event.
    Last edited by the1&onlyE.; 01-05-2021 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Damian was in Death Metal #7 and this time it was 100% him, a character even said his name! And he had dialogue!

It's dumb, but I always feel happy seeing him in this type of event.
    I don't think it's dumb. I bet all fans feel the same. I know I do. It's always nice when big events with lots of characters show love or include characters I have a soft spot for.

Astonishing Member

I liked how he, Bruce and Dick were basically the last men standing in this battle.

Maybe I need to actually read it but I'm just kinda confused on the timeline of Death Metal. It clearly takes place after Damian quit but...He's definitely Robin in the newest issue....So is that them just already spoiling that he really will be back as Robin?

Maybe I need to actually read it but I'm just kinda confused on the timeline of Death Metal. It clearly takes place after Damian quit but...He's definitely Robin in the newest issue....So is that them just already spoiling that he really will be back as Robin?
    I think it's probably similar to how Babs is wearing the Burnside costume even though she hasn't worn it in a while. They just went with recognizable looks.

I think this whole Metal thing is kind of in and out of continuity. I don't know how to explain it - I'm not even sure there is a good way to explain it -, but from what other writers said, that's the conclusion I got.

Astonishing Member

These events were erased anyway, even with everyone remember it. And, probably, Snyder and Capullo just didn't care who Robin currently is.
    But I think we can assume, that Damian just decided to wear suit one last time (maybe for now) in final battle.