Page 69 of 259 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 3875

Batman Has Finally Realized He May Be DC's Worst Superhero

https://screenrant.com/batman-realiz...ero-dc-comics/

LOL.. He finally Noticed that IN PART Damian was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

Truth & Justice #6
    story by: ANDREW AYDIN
    pencils by: JUNI BA
    inks by: JUNI BA
    cover by: JUNI BA
    ON SALE 7/20/20
    $4.99 US | 40 PAGES | FC | DC
    6 of 7
    variant cover by : DAMION SCOTT
    US $5.99 (card stock)

It’s Damian Wayne’s birthday, and the Bat-Family throws him a surprise party in the Batcave! But it seems someone has other plans, as a pair of ancient Hittite deities crash the party! Robin’s battle with Tarhun and Arinitti takes him on a wild ride all the way to Budapest, ultimately leading him to his grandfather, Ra’s al Ghul. As Batman wages a battle to rescue his son, Damian is left to ponder a life-altering question: choose immortality and stand at his grandfather’s side, or choose mortality and continue on his path alongside his father.
    TRUTH AND JUSTICE??

Wow. I thought that this time we would miss Damian BIRTHDAY. I was wrong.

I think that the 14 years improved Damian appearance again (I had this opinion too when he made the 13 too)..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2021 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post

I'm guessing the first two issues are preliminary rounds, the third is the beach episode, and this issue is a confrontation with the big bad before the next round begins. Very shonen, indeed.

And Rose gets a variant. That's cool.
    THANKS FOR THIS..

Wow. I was not expecting see one Damian&Ra´s image.. I like the Rose one too.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    It is very shonen. Rose looks breath taking.

I'm so curious about Respawn.

he's outfit reminds me of Deathstroke but I've seen theories that it's another one of Damian's clones. I hope it isn't either
    I do not want it Neither after Glass run..

Another reason(funny one) is that it would look like if Inside him Damian is a Deathstroke fan too.. hahahahaa
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2021 at 01:47 AM.

Gleb's taking a break, but looks like Jorge Corona gets an issue. He did some issues of Challenge of the Super Sons and I loved him in Middlewest, so I'm excited.

I'm guessing the first two issues are preliminary rounds, the third is the beach episode, and this issue is a confrontation with the big bad before the next round begins. Very shonen, indeed.

'Shameless fanboy screaming in my doctor's office.'

Things are just getting better and better. The first issue feels soo far away.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    'Shameless fanboy screaming in my doctor's office.'

Things are just getting better and better. The first issue feels soo far away.
    I hope that this comic is as good as we think..
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2021 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Batman Has Finally Realized He May Be DC's Worst Superhero

https://screenrant.com/batman-realiz...ero-dc-comics/

LOL.. He finally Noticed that IN PART Damian was right.

TRUTH AND JUSTICE??

Wow. I thought that this time we would miss Damian BIRTHDAY. I was wrong.

I think that the 14 years improved Damian appearance again (I had this opinion too when he made the 13 too)..
    Neither Taylor's Batman book nor Truth and Justice is canon, so it's up to Williamson to decide if Bruce comments on missing yet another birthday and whether main continuity Bruce admits that Damian had a good reason to be upset.
    But I'm still looking forward to reading a story about his birthday.

I hope that this comic is as good as we think..
    Williamson definitely seems to have the right idea when it comes to who Damian is, why people like him and what he needs right now.
    Of course there is more to a good comic than that, but so far it sounds exactly like what a lot of us wanted for Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Neither Taylor's Batman book nor Truth and Justice is canon, so it's up to Williamson to decide if Bruce comments on missing yet another birthday and whether main continuity Bruce admits that Damian had a good reason to be upset.
    But I'm still looking forward to reading a story about his birthday.
    SO... We are not watching the Canon Damian 14th anniversary? How sad.. I looked like something canon..

Batman watching himself as a Failure?? I thought that it was TOO GOOD to be true.

Williamson definitely seems to have the right idea when it comes to who Damian is, why people like him and what he needs right now.
    Of course there is more to a good comic than that, but so far it sounds exactly like what a lot of us wanted for Damian.
    I hope that you are right and that Williamson is the "New Gleason".

RSOB could had been longer according him but we were unlucky that time.. If I am not wrong Superkid was created that time and between Supersons and Gleason moving to Superman we never had the chance to see all what Gleason planned here.

I had Hopes in Glass before and we were unlucky even the most interesting character Djinn was the first in disappear.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2021 at 07:15 AM.

So is Rose part of Robin’s supporting cast, cause if that is so that means we’d have 2 of Dick’s trainees in one book.

Lacking Teamwork

A commission for :iconimk2015: who wanted to see Stephanie Brown and Damian Wayne, otherwise known as Spoiler and Robin respectively, tied up together. We decided on this situation where they were unable to stop Catwoman and were left tied up inside of an empty vault.
    Maybe next time they'll catch her

Creator Note: I LOVED doing this picture. I wish more people asked for more DC Characters.

Attachment 108847

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    So is Rose part of Robin’s supporting cast, cause if that is so that means we’d have 2 of Dick’s trainees in one book.
    I hope that is the case. I want Rose having some relevance in this comic.

Anyway. Maybe I should not worry about it.. I remember one image with Damian(no mask) and Rose here. It should be probably related with something that will happen in Robin.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Lacking Teamwork

A commission for :iconimk2015: who wanted to see Stephanie Brown and Damian Wayne, otherwise known as Spoiler and Robin respectively, tied up together. We decided on this situation where they were unable to stop Catwoman and were left tied up inside of an empty vault.
    Maybe next time they'll catch her

Creator Note: I LOVED doing this picture. I wish more people asked for more DC Characters.

Attachment 108847
    I can already hear Damian telling Steph to stop padding her chest XD. This is very well done, reminds me of their back and forth when she was BG.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I believe her and Connor have a bigger role in the series. So yeah we've got two of Dick's trainees in the same title.

Gleb's taking a break, but looks like Jorge Corona gets an issue. He did some issues of Challenge of the Super Sons and I loved him in Middlewest, so I'm excited.

Ra's looks like he's about to open up a can of whoop-@#$ on his grandson...

Oh, and Rose looks absolutely gorgeous .

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    I can already hear Damian telling Steph to stop padding her chest XD. This is very well done, reminds me of their back and forth when she was BG.
    Hahahaha.. I still remember that scene about Her chest.. With Damian saying WHICH CHEST?

All this ROBIN images are teasing me.

I WANT TO BE IN 27th of APRIL.. RIGHT NOW. Hahahaha. Fortunately we are closely to it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-24-2021 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I love Rowell's art. Maybe some day he can do a variant cover.