Page 75 of 259 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 3875

Someone in youtube called ROBIN 1 a GOOD START(He is even showing the comic):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5c9KOjLY3o

You remember that Damian image with a BOOK? It seems that is some kind of MANGA.

ok. is canon that Snake is Bane father. Maybe Damian misses Alfred even more than Bruce.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-26-2021 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superboy-Prime View Post
    So... You'd want to verbally assault Tim because... You were the one to be rude?
    No, no. I would verbally assault Tim for the way he approached someone he didn't know and acted like saying something funny would definitely be the best way to start a conversation with an unknown. At that point, he was basically trying to crack jokes with Ra's 2.0.

I'd verbally assault Tim because i found him rude. I know some people can't imagine the mindsets of other's but just try putting yourself in a 10 year old killing machine's head when a guy like that comes along. You're not gonna laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Someone in youtube called ROBIN 1 a GOOD START(He is even showing the comic):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5c9KOjLY3o
    YaY, more current and entertaining things. Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    No, no. I would verbally assault Tim for the way he approached someone he didn't know and acted like saying something funny would definitely be the best way to start a conversation with an unknown. At that point, he was basically trying to crack jokes with Ra's 2.0.

I'd verbally assault Tim because i found him rude. I know some people can't imagine the mindsets of other's but just try putting yourself in a 10 year old killing machine's head when a guy like that comes along. You're not gonna laugh.
    Uh, so... Tim's rude because... When Damian ignored his handshake and instead just stared at him, he relieved tension with a joke. Right...

Uh, so... Tim's rude because... When Damian ignored his handshake and instead just stared at him, he relieved tension with a joke. Right...
    You know there's a world of people out there who react differently to situations that aren't scripted, right..?

He didn't wanna shake Tim's hand, and that stare made it kinda obvious.
    Last edited by Shen; 04-26-2021 at 06:38 PM.

You know there's a world of people out there who react differently to situations that aren't scripted, right..?
    Yes, and any one of them could conclude that the only rude one there was Damian.

Yes, and any one of them could conclude that the only rude one there was Damian.
    And there are other's that wouldn't. The worlds not as black and white as it's made out to be.

And there are other's that wouldn't. The worlds not as black and white as it's made out to be.
    Case in point; Me

Case in point; Me
    Yeah, but you've got an obvious inclination towards defending Damian. It's not the same as the average person picking up the comic and coming to the obvious conclusion.

Yeah, but you've got an obvious inclination towards defending Damian. It's not the same as the average person picking up the comic and coming to the obvious conclusion.
    That's true, but I was that average person picking up that comic to read it for the first time.

Was Damian rude? Undeniably. Was he excessive? Definitely. Was he in the wrong? Bruh, don't ask rhetorical questions.

All this, and still I, the average reader in a planet of billions, could still understand why the killer-kid was rude to Junior-Joker.

Wow.. The last image is UNEXPECTED..

Now I understand Robin 2 Cover.

All this, and still I, the average reader in a planet of billions, could still understand why the killer-kid was rude to Junior-Joker.
    Damn, that was a Batman Beyond reference XD

That's true, but I was that average person picking up that comic to read it for the first time.

Was Damian rude? Undeniably. Was he excessive? Definitely. Was he in the wrong? Bruh, don't ask rhetorical questions.

Well, yeah, but you came to the wrong conclusion than the one Grant Morrison intended. Damian wasn't rude because he was provoked by Tim, he was rude because he perceived himself as being entitled to be the sole heir to Bruce's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Wow.. The last image is UNEXPECTED..

Now I understand Robin 2 Cover.
    Wait wait wait, I need to watch it. I just downloaded it. Damn. I hope they don't take it down.

Is related with Flatline introduction.. I will not say more.

Rose is giving one advice to Damian and even appears in the last page.

It seems that she will be relevant here. Despite watching one COPYRIGHT Slade copy(and even here sharing one future image with Damian) I should not be surprised about it

Good thing because I like her.
    Last edited by adrikito; 04-26-2021 at 07:03 PM.